THE BROWNS BOARD

Gregg Williams interim head coach

Opal312

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

And he was saying that that Ken Zampese would likely be the offensive coordinator, the QB coach who was a OC with the Bengals. For the best development of Mayfield.

That dude got fired in midseason when he couldn't do anything with Dalton, Mixon, A.J. Green etc ... right?

Zombo

Boy, Tony Grossi's gonna be PISSED!!

I will never forget, during a presser when Williams was announced as DC, Tony asking a question & Williams saying..."You're Tony aren'tcha?".

I'm great with how this is going.

Mike

3 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Boy, Tony Grossi's gonna be PISSED!!

I will never forget, during a presser when Williams was announced as DC, Tony asking a question & Williams saying..."You Tony?".

I'm great with how this is going.

Mike

Haha I remember that as well. 

It was a clear warning, I’ve heard about you and know exactly what you’re about 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

we shall see, i doubt it, but we shall see. If the d players are questioning williams u can forget the offensuve guys giving one fuk about a lame duck interim. 

Looks like Garrett and him see eye to eye, based off a clip from yesterday’s game. Williams saying “That’s all you can do” to Garrett.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Good. I hope he can turn it around. 

Complete 180 from Hue. Agressive and demanding, yet respected coach by the players.

No Sheet. I hope he turns it around enough to win some games and play some kick you in the teeth AFCN football and can hopefully stick around awhile and build something. 

34 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Greg needs to win how many games of those left to get the job full time ....or will that not happen regardless ?

I don't think he's going to be the HC next season.  I could see him still being here as DC again though with the new young HC.

im not sure I want the browns to win another single game. Season's over, too many uncompetitive games for me to give a sht about some late season wins against teams starting to rest starters. After what the chiefs do to us in a week most of you will prob agree. Might as well start considering draft position. There's no way the team is going to rally around an interim HC when they know that he's likely gone on black Monday and the next staff might go in different directions and some of these players might be traded/cut. Season's over fella's.....might as well get out on sundays and get some fresh air. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not sure I want the browns to win another single game. Season's over, too many uncompetitive games for me to give a sht about some late season wins against teams starting to rest starters. After what the chiefs do to us in a week most of you will prob agree. Might as well start considering draft position. There's no way the team is going to rally around an interim HC when they know that he's likely gone on black Monday and the next staff might go in different directions and some of these players might be traded/cut. Season's over fella's.....might as well get out on sundays and get some fresh air. 

Fuck draft position.  We have a young team and young players that need to learn how to win.    Seriously..this we should lose games for draft position is so fucking stupid.  How has draft position worked out for the last decade?? 

Win some games.   I think the team will definitely rally around the new HC.  Never know if he will be the long term coach, I don't think he will be but you never know.

So I guess we will see you once the season is over since you're done with this team.   See ya in February

Archived