THE BROWNS BOARD

Defense Secretary Mattis 'retiring' at end of February

DieHardBrownsFan

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Is this where you think Trump is some super genius because autistic kids on 4chan told you as much?

You're still playing Checkers.

The general public has grossly mis-assessed POTUS.

Stop consuming poison (MSM).

Wait for, it's coming.

Merry Christmas everyone !

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2018 at 1:00 PM, Westside Steve said:

And she didn't lose because of anything the Russians put on Facebook she lost because she's the only candidate in the world people hated worse than Donald Trump.

WSS

This is the best post of all time in this forum (mainly because that's what I told my right-wing friends in the coffee shop in 2016 ☺️).

On 12/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Shit's going to hit the fan starting in January.  But not in the way JAFBF thinks.

Too soon.

Could be we're all wrong :

image.png.4b51939db8558d0c56099e1f2e4ceb5d.png

This occurred when we had the worst of worst in Congress   .   .   .  

Could be, things aren't anywhere near what we thought either :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1078301103547129857.html\

On 12/27/2018 at 4:33 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Stu in san diego.....is that the new random internet kunt who's random thoughts and opinions we get to be inundated with?

You're thinking of Dilley (good info).

This one I don't think I've referenced before.

Former Military Officer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-unloads-on-james-mattis-says-he-essentially-fired-defense-secretary/ar-BBRJ7NL?ocid=spartandhp

trump just can't let any perceived slight go.Whaaaa... You didn't resign, whaaaa,  I "essentially" fired you....whaaa, whaaaaa       God what a fucking baby., 

In all seriousness, it did take alot of fortitude to say when you're favourite political candidate was wrong and adjust your views of him accordingly. Frankly, I wish more people on the political left would do the same when their candidates fuc.k around. 

Traitor ObaMao commie despised mattis too.

and didn't listen to a LOT of military officers:

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's ...

Oct 29, 2013 - Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired ...

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Traitor ObaMao commie despised mattis too.

and didn't listen to a LOT of military officers:

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's ...

Oct 29, 2013 - Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired ...

Yes, Colin Calherd, but can you tell us all exactly WHY you believe Sam Darnold deserves ORoTY honours over Baker Mayfield?

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The rush to try and make Mattis look bad to make it look like Trump never makes mistakes has been pretty funny. 

Has nothing to do with it. Mattis just didn't agree with the president on many of the things he wanted to do. Many of the things that the people that hate Trump probably would have wanted to do had it been a Democrat wanting to pull out of Syria. If I hire Steve Vai to play in my band and he wants to put a shred guitar solo in one of my ballads it's not that he isn't a great guitar player but I still have to let him go.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Has nothing to do with it. Mattis just didn't agree with the president on many of the things he wanted to do. Many of the things that the people that hate Trump probably would have wanted to do had it been a Democrat wanting to pull out of Syria. If I hire Steve Vai to play in my band and he wants to put a shred guitar solo in one of my ballads it's not that he isn't a great guitar player but I still have to let him go.

WSS

If that was all there was to it, I get it. But people on the right tripped over themselves to try and make Mattis look bad even though it very well could be exactly what you said but it may look bad so the zealots had to make the nonbeliever look bad. It is ridiculous and it isn't just a right thing. It is the political thing to defend the optics of how your team is viewed. 

The rightys here don't have a problem with Trump being completely wrong about the history of Afghanistan?  NCJ, he doesn't even understand what the USSR was. We have a fucking moron as president.

In case you missed it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'

LIB WINGNUT: "how dare Trump not serve in the military"

REAL AMERICAN: "hey, your ObaMao commie avoided military service totally...."

LIB WINGNUT: 'oh yeah? well, fox news sucks"

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The rightys here don't have a problem with Trump being completely wrong about the history of Afghanistan?  NCJ, he doesn't even understand what the USSR was. We have a fucking moron as president.

In case you missed it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'

Image may contain: 1 person, suit and text

Archived