THE BROWNS BOARD

FACEPALM: Trump quotes someone saying Jews love Trump like he’s the “second coming of God!”

OldBrownsFan

13 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I never said Trump didn't have a huge ego because I think he does but Obama also has a huge ego. For some reason those who want to complain about Trump's large ego didn't have the same concerns with Obama. Even if I would give an edge to Trump in that category there is not a night and day difference between them. Trump has his gold tower and Obama had his Greek temple columns. They are two sides to the same coin.

I'm not complaining about Trump's ego.

I'm "complaining" about the belief/assumption that Obama has as big of an ego as Trump. From everything we've seen from both that's objectively false. 

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why religion should stay out of politics 

The real problem are the ones who aren't honest about their bias....like the MSM who try to pretend to be neutral but  are more like an extension of the democrat party with their liberal biases. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-said-doctors-left-operating-rooms-to-greet-him-after-mass-shootings-hospitals-in-dayton-and-el-paso-say-thats-not-true/ar-AAGdwtm?ocid=spartandhp

obf I was done entertaining discussions comparing Obama's ego to Trumps...….but now im well over 100% done. This guy is becoming almost manic in his daily proclamations of divinity. 

41 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-said-doctors-left-operating-rooms-to-greet-him-after-mass-shootings-hospitals-in-dayton-and-el-paso-say-thats-not-true/ar-AAGdwtm?ocid=spartandhp

obf I was done entertaining discussions comparing Obama's ego to Trumps...….but now im well over 100% done. This guy is becoming almost manic in his daily proclamations of divinity. 

My guess is he did get a good reception at the hospitals but the media is pouncing on the one statement we know is likely not true that surgeons were leaving operating rooms to greet him. Unless a surgeon was finished operating I cannot fathom them leaving the operating room to greet anyone.

"Officials from Miami Valley Hospital previously told reporters that Trump met with trauma surgeons and nurses during “a very meaningful visit” that became emotional at times, and “wasn’t about politics.” 

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My guess is he did get a good reception at the hospitals but the media is pouncing on the one statement we know is likely not true that surgeons were leaving operating rooms to greet him. Unless a surgeon was finished operating I cannot fathom them leaving the operating room to greet anyone.

"Officials from Miami Valley Hospital previously told reporters that Trump met with trauma surgeons and nurses during “a very meaningful visit” that became emotional at times, and “wasn’t about politics.” 

do u not see how in the moment he thought nothing of proclaiming that surgeons came flying out of ongoing operations to greet him......now im sure he looks at that and thinks he could have said that better. But in the moment the mans "vast" ego took over....he has an almost messianic complex. Not one assigned to him....its his own.

you know why the guy concerns me as much as he does? y'all will probably be surprised by this......but i think he's setting the stage for an unimaginable liberal tidal wave that gun confiscation will not be st the top of the list. Because the man is so grotesque, not just normal liberals will come to.power...but liberals with a severe corporate agenda to take over our lives and convert labor to this autonomous nonsense they've been anning for decades now.

Trump is essentially the deep states plan...with the "deep state" being simply corporate america...like we've always known it was. This q anon nonsense is also part of their plans to obfuscate who they really are. Their the ones who are goibg to act like our saviors from the trump apocalypse. Its so depressing to see people falling for this right vs left broadway act thats been going for a century or more. The "deep state" uses both parties/ideologies to advance their inrerests as they see fit.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not complaining about Trump's ego.

I'm "complaining" about the belief/assumption that Obama has as big of an ego as Trump. From everything we've seen from both that's objectively false. 

..." Look, I get Obama has an ego. He can even have an ego more than most presidents. But Trump's is clearly, very fucking clearly, outmatched. Just put your political biases aside for one minute. I know it must be rough for this great Christian ally to have a massive ego... but he does.  "

baloney. when ego is larger than our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, our country...Real Marriage, Real America...

that is way, way larger an ego than Trump has.

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Good decision. You should be done because you're never able to keep it real.

You know who else had a big ego? Mohammad Ali. Because he was allowed. He was the greatest. When Baker Mayfield becomes the superstar we all think he's gonna be, he'll be allowed to be as cocky and egotistical as he likes. I don't give a fuck. Just win baby.

Trump gets shit done and he wins. He's allowed to have an ego. I don't give a fuck.

Obama was a piece of shit globalist whos only aim was to knock this country down a few pegs, not to see that it thrives like its doing now. What the fuck did he accomplish that he should be so proud?

Another guy who had a big ego.. Johnny Manziel, a worthless do-nothing fuck....Obama = Manziel.

Trump =Ali

32 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Good decision. You should be done because you're never able to keep it real.

You know who else had a big ego? Mohammad Ali. Because he was allowed. He was the greatest. When Baker Mayfield becomes the superstar we all think he's gonna be, he'll be allowed to be as cocky and egotistical as he likes. I don't give a fuck. Just win baby.

Trump gets shit done and he wins. He's allowed to have an ego. I don't give a fuck like unlike you incessantly whining bitches.  

Obama was a piece of shit globalist whos only aim was to knock this country down a few pegs, not to see that it thrives like its doing now. What the fuck did he accomplish that he should be so proud?

Another guy who had a big ego.. Johnny Manziel, a worthless do-nothing fuck....Obama = Manziel.

Trump =Ali

Now go make another thread about something naughty Trump said.

And that is a great point. Probably the "nicest guy" we had for president in my lifetime was Jimmy Carter who also was one of the worst.  Trump has shown me he did not become president just to say he did but he wants to take this country in a better direction and is willing to fight to do it. If he comes out as being brash or even braggadocious I remember what Joe Namath said once when he predicted the Jets would win the Super Bowl..."It's not bragging if you can do it".  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Trumps ego is affecting global affairs. In what primate driven universe are presidents judged by the same stamdards as prima donna professional athletes?

Ben Shapiro put it best with Trump. Don't watch what he says, watch what he does. I think Trump has a big ego but that doesn't bother me because I'm watching what he does. On issues I care about he has been the best president since Reagan and on some issues has been even better than Reagan.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Ben Shapiro put it best with Trump. Don't watch what he says, watch what he does. I think Trump has a big ego but that doesn't bother me because I'm watching what he does. On issues I care about he has been the best president since Reagan and on some issues has been even better than Reagan.

"i hereby order all u.s companies out of china".....let that statement sit in. Had obama ordered u.s companies around like that u would shot urself in the foot screaming who does that commie ngr think he is......

this my last...

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"i hereby order all u.s companies out of china".....let that statement sit in. Had obama ordered u.s companies around like that u would shot urself in the foot screaming who does that commie ngr think he is......

this my last...

You should be complaining about prior administrations and what they have allowed China to get away with. Finally we have someone who is standing up against China and their unfair trade practices. China likes to sell apples as long as they own the orchard and it is past time someone put their foot down and forced them to be better trading partners.

39 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You should be complaining about prior administrations and what they have allowed China to get away with. Finally we have someone who is standing up against China and their unfair trade practices. China likes to sell apples as long as they own the orchard and it is past time someone put their foot down and forced them to be better trading partners.

im in full agreement with Trump putting his foot down. I was just informing u about that statement. There should be a seperate thread about the trade war, you'll find im more in agreement then disagreementvwith him. But that ststement is self explanatory about the mans ego....a potus cant actually "order" companies out of another country barring a declared national emergency. But its his ego we're talking about.

but my point stands had obama ordered companies out of say israel or somewhere white and christian friendly, or even china for that matter.....you all would have shit urselves. Ill continue a discussion about the trade war in another thread but its laughable tonkeep indulging you about this silly discussion about a bloviating mouth piece like donald trump having an ego in any way similiar to anyone else. You urself were appalled by his statement about jews but u were then quickly contacted by the party and made aware u were slipping..

lol

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im in full agreement with Trump putting his foot down. I was just informing u about that statement. There should be a seperate thread about the trade war, you'll find im more in agreement then disagreementvwith him. But that ststement is self explanatory about the mans ego....a potus cant actually "order" companies out of another country barring a declared national emergency. But its his ego we're talking about.

but my point stands had obama ordered companies out of say israel or somewhere white and christian friendly, or even china for that matter.....you all would have shit urselves. Ill continue a discussion about the trade war in another thread but its laughable tonkeep indulging you about this silly discussion about a bloviating mouth piece like donald trump having an ego in any way similiar to anyone else. You urself were appalled by his statement about jews but u were then quickly contacted by the party and made aware u were slipping..

lol

Actually it wasn't his statement. It was somebody else's. I faulted Trump for retweeting it. 

Watch what Trump does not what he says. 

You have said you will vote for Biden if he wins the nomination. Don't you have concerns about his mental condition? He has always been a gaffe machine but never this bad. It really looks like he is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers and I don't say that mean spiritedly but matter of factly.

39 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Actually it wasn't his statement. It was somebody else's. I faulted Trump for retweeting it. 

Watch what Trump does not what he says. 

You have said you will vote for Biden if he wins the nomination. Don't you have concerns about his mental condition? He has always been a gaffe machine but never this bad. It really looks like he is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers and I don't say that mean spiritedly but matter of factly.

Biden is a gaffe machine but even he hasbt let the volume of stupid come out of his mouth as trump has. I have to vote for him because he's a more centrist dem and to.his credit he's resisted the "race to the left" thats engulfing the democratic party. So has gabbard and buttigieg. I liked Bernie 3 years ago bexause he was left where i felt it was needed but resisted other far left positions like on guns and immigration...but now he too has felt compelled to keep his leftist cred. 

If one of the ultra leftys gets nommed ill just stay home or vote for the token libertarian. Im hoping at some point middle america wakes up and slaps both parties by electing a 3rd party centrist

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Biden is a gaffe machine but even he hasbt let the volume of stupid come out of his mouth as trump has. I have to vote for him because he's a more centrist dem and to.his credit he's resisted the "race to the left" thats engulfing the democratic party. So has gabbard and buttigieg. I liked Bernie 3 years ago bexause he was left where i felt it was needed but resisted other far left positions like on guns and immigration...but now he too has felt compelled to keep his leftist cred. 

If one of the ultra leftys gets nommed ill just stay home or vote for the token libertarian. Im hoping at some point middle america wakes up and slaps both parties by electing a 3rd party centrist

Biden has been running to the left. He raised that paw up with the rest of them supporting free healthcare for illegal immigrants. If you own that Ar-15 you support being able to possess  you know Biden is out to take it away from you. You could write a book on the dumb things Biden has said. But if you watch more recent clips it is more than just gaffes he loses his train of thought and just mumbles at times and  his own campaign is limiting his appearances because he is not up to the job.

50 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Biden has been running to the left. He raised that paw up with the rest of them supporting free healthcare for illegal immigrants. If you own that Ar-15 you support being able to possess  you know Biden is out to take it away from you. You could write a book on the dumb things Biden has said. But if you watch more recent clips it is more than just gaffes he loses his train of thought and just mumbles at times and  his own campaign is limiting his appearances because he is not up to the job.

Just like you can abandoned some Christian morals to vote for Trump others can vote for candidates where they don't agree with everything the candidate says

With that in mind... Feel the Bern!

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Just like you can abandoned some Christian morals to vote for Trump others can vote for candidates where they don't agree with everything the candidate says

you don't know about Christian morals. Just ignorant blather. You just don't want Christians to vote.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And we would from all the free programs, the Bern would raised taxes to pay for them  ~$70,000 per household.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/aoc-green-new-deal-cost-american-household

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

LOL..you have it backwards Woody. I would have abandoned my Christian morals to vote for Hillary Clinton.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

LOL..you have it backwards Woody. I would have abandoned my Christian morals to vote for Hillary Clinton.

u would have abandoned them for both and u know u did by voting for him. You just chose the lesser of two evils in ur mind because every 4 years we're offered the same binary choice between a shit sandwhich on white vs a shit sandwhich on wheat.....its that simple