THE BROWNS BOARD

FACEPALM: Trump quotes someone saying Jews love Trump like he’s the “second coming of God!”

OldBrownsFan

When Biden says he was VP and met the students from Parkland in his office we know that could not be true because the Parkland shooting happened under Trump's presidency and Biden was not the VP a t the time...this is not a gaffe. This is someone who clearly has some mental issues. He is remembering something that never happened.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

68717916_2535575359833453_84424589184325

Meme's can have their place when they are accurate ...this isn't one of them. There is no comparison between Trump's re-tweet and this meme. No silly memes are needed to show Biden's senility..just look at his speeches. although he is the front runner right now it will be interesting to see how this plays out.There are many democrats worried about Joe's mental state.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The question I was asked most today by fellow World Leaders, who think the USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The question I was asked most today by fellow World Leaders, who think the USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

short answer. They are scum.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

thats a blatant lie out of him. The French president spent like 30 mins with him tslking him out of euro tariffs like on wine and shit. Everyones just bewildered by him. 

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Branco_Hillary_Cover-story-800-CI-2.jpg

Man I don't give a shit about Clinton. 

It's like your group on here can't take any Trump criticism head on and instead deflect to Clinton and Obama shit from years and years ago. 

You're buying his act hook, line and sinker. There's no debating. He's successfully whipped up a large, gullible portion of America into believing in his schtick. 

Yes this happens on the left too, but God damn idk if someone has changed their image with a group of people so successfully before. 

Jesus this. America that. Fake New Fake News and he has you eating out of his hand.... Smh

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Man I don't give a shit about Clinton. 

It's like your group on here can't take any Trump criticism head on and instead deflect to Clinton and Obama shit from years and years ago. 

You're buying his act hook, line and sinker. There's no debating. He's successfully whipped up a large, gullible portion of America into believing in his schtick. 

Yes this happens on the left too, but God damn idk if someone has changed their image with a group of people so successfully before. 

Jesus this. America that. Fake New Fake News and he has you eating out of his hand.... Smh

Baloney. My pet peeve against the biased MSM goes back to Reagan. The media bias for democrats has been disgraceful long before Trump.

• Thanks 1

Psychiatrist says Trump will be worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao on Brian Stelter’s ‘Reliable Sources’

In an absolutely batcrap crazy segment on (CNN the most trusted name in fake news) Brian Stelter’s “Reliably Stupid Sources,” this guy claimed that Trump will be responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Mao Zedung!

https://therightscoop.com/psychiatrist-says-trump-will-be-worse-than-hitler-stalin-and-mao-on-brian-stelters-reliable-sources/

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We need to protect the second coming of God from criticism.

Missing the point by a mile...

"Now, I do think that the Trump admin isn’t always honest, and it could use some more transparency. But the press isn’t functioning as an honest player, we can see on a daily basis how biased they act. So I’m OK with this. There’s no Republican that can have any success without going after the implicit bias in the media."

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Get it just fine but are we really going to pretend that Trump treats criticism, real or hysteria, with any tact or ability to be self aware?

Trump is only the current republican president having to deal with a biased corrupt MSM. He is also the most vocal in fighting back and if he can show their bias and hypocrisy by using their own words against them I will cheer him on. I actually have less problem with their bias and more problem with their constant claims of being neutral which is laughable.

11 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump is only the current republican president having to deal with a biased corrupt MSM. He is also the most vocal in fighting back and if he can show their bias and hypocrisy by using their own words against them I will cheer him on. I actually have less problem with their bias and more problem with their constant claims of being neutral which is laughable.

Anyone with a modicum of sense knows that MSM is biased and wrought with sensationalism. Their job is to generate ad revenue. That is why Fox and MSNBC benefit financially from political tribalism.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Anyone with a modicum of sense knows that MSM is biased and wrought with sensationalism. Their job is to generate ad revenue. That is why Fox and MSNBC benefit financially from political tribalism.

Anyone who follows politics knows that the MSM is largely in the tank for the democrats but the democrats thrive on low information voters who can be swayed by the liberally biased garbage from the MSM. And they believe what the MSM tells them about how neutral and unbiased they are.

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We need to protect the second coming of God from criticism.

Wrong thread. The second coming and gone is looking to buy a $15 mil mansion on Marthas Vineyard.

These nonsense about Trump thinking he is God JV league shit.

Hell you had authors, actors, publications, teachers, Oprah, and many regular liberal idiots who one way or another deified the  first black president..and I'd venture to say there wasn't a peep out of you

god2.png

god-3.jpg

god1.jpg

lord.jpg