THE BROWNS BOARD

FACEPALM: Trump quotes someone saying Jews love Trump like he’s the “second coming of God!”

OldBrownsFan

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

1) She said it was absurd to talk about selling Greenland and that she hoped it was just some fake news or something...which means it was "never" brought up to her. I have "zero" problem with Trump talking in private to the Danish PM asking about Greenland. That's where that shit should happen. Floating a "trial balloon" out in public is so "Donald the Real estate kunt". Acquiring a semi autonomous territory like Greenland should never have been discussed in public without Greenlandic people in the mix. It's a "horrible" look for the U.S

2) The fact you were more perturbed by Obama rightfully apologizing for past U.S misdeeds..some of which Trump has even spoken about...over this grotesque endangerment of a key NATO alliance....speaks volumes. 

I'll start with 2. There is no perfect country out there including our own.  All these countries Obama was apologizing to had their own skeletons in their closets and they weren't going around the world apologizing. Leading from behind has to be one of the worst concepts ever from a leader of the entire free world.

1. She got nasty about it..publicly... and Trump gave it back to her publicly...good

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I always thought putting "OBAMA" in gold on everything, especially those big towers, screamed "big ego"

At least Trump has been a successful businessman, so he has a reason to crow.

I’m trying to think of a reason Obammy has such a massive ego.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

And don't start about Obama. All presidents have an ego....im sure Obama has one. The difference is he didn't interject his ego into world affairs. 

You have to have an ego to think you can be the leader of the Free world

But to claim Trump and Obama are on the same level there is just nonsense

https://ijr.com/obama-presidencys-100-arrogant-moments-2013/

Top 100 Examples of Arrogance of the Obama Presidency in 2013

Now, no lib ever mentioned these arrogant actions and statements by obaMao commie.

but let Pres Trump say one or two? dumb things, and all liberal "offense" breaks all records.

I challenge any lib to read all 100 and come post about how Pres Trump is as bad.

May 15, 2015 - These are not good times for the Republic (and if you laughed or scratched your head at me calling America a republic, I rest my case). But they

When President Obama came to the U.N. General Assembly on September ... The media coverage of Obama's speech overlooked Obama's bizarre statement ...

Jun 21, 2019- Explore betty muse's board "Obama*Heartless & Arrogant*", followed ... See more ideas about Barack Obama, Conservative politics and Presidents. ... James Woods Politicians, Political Quotes, Political Views, Political Topics, ...

Nov 5, 2014 - Last night as the country was absorbing the midterm election results, the New York Times reported that President Obama was “irritated” about ...

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've reverted to base, pathetic troll just reaching with info about me, huh?

Man I couldn't imagine being like you at that age...

i will blow my brains out before i allow my mind to deteriote to these guys level. This is tge result of modern pharmaceuticals keeping people alive who's lifestyles dictated a natural expiration some time ago

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

1. She got nasty about it..publicly... and Trump gave it back to her publicly...good

1) HE MADE IT PUBLIC....JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. 

2) All she said was its not for sale sorry donald. Omg she said it was an absurd idea...oh no!!!   u dont think the greenland govt was on the phone with her asking wtf? U dont think she was under any political demands herself? Every now andcthen it wouldnt hurt u to think about things outside of being an american...

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) HE MADE IT PUBLIC....JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. 

2) All she said was its not for sale sorry donald. Omg she said it was an absurd idea...oh no!!!   u dont think the greenland govt was on the phone with her asking wtf? U dont think she was under any political demands herself? Every now andcthen it wouldnt hurt u to think about things outside of being an american...

Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen called the whole thing "an absurd discussion" and said she was "disappointed and surprised" that Trump had canceled his visit.

Trump says Frederiksen's comment labeling his idea as absurd "was nasty. I thought it was an inappropriate statement. All she had to say was say, 'No, we wouldn't be interested.'"

BTW -  Cleve let someone say one of your ideas is absurd and lets see how polite you get about it, especially if the idea is not so absurd.

If this gal from Denmark wants to dish it out then she can take it right? I'm glad Trump gave it right back to her. Maybe Obama would go over there and bow down to her but we have a new sheriff in town.

ab·surd
/əbˈsərd,əbˈzərd/
adjective

1. wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate.
    "the allegations are patently absurd"
    synonyms: preposterous, ridiculous, ludicrous, farcical, laughable, risible; More

• arousing amusement or derision; ridiculous.
      "it may look absurd, but having a treadmill desk could improve your attention span"

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

omg...."nasty".....he calls nancy pelosi ",nasty nancy" weekly. So stfu that this is some grave insult...pls stfu

Trump is usually responding to comments from Nancy like he wants to make America white again and things along that line and he gives it back to her. Pelosi also is always staging some kind of protest against Trump.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so the idea of buying an autonomous land without any overtures whatsoever with the people who live there and govern themselves, isnt absurd? ofc its absurd...especislly to float it in public. He even outright said "its a real estate deal". He's a dickish cocksucking kuntlord and U KNOW IT now.

Buying Greenland is not a new idea from Trump. Other administrations talked about as well.

It’s not the first time U.S. has tried to buy Greenland

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-not-the-first-time-us-has-tried-to-buy-greenland-2019-08-16

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Buying Greenland is not a new idea from Trump. Other administrations talked about as well.

It’s not the first time U.S. has tried to buy Greenland

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-not-the-first-time-us-has-tried-to-buy-greenland-2019-08-16

yes, and the last time they explored the option was PRIOR to Denmark goving them autonomy. They havent been a colony of Denmark for close to a century. I already went over this....

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes, and the last time they explored the option was PRIOR to Denmark goving them autonomy. They havent been a colony of Denmark for close to a century. I already went over this....

Regardless all the leader of Denmark needed to say publicly was they were not interested in selling. If she wanted to make it a personal public slam against Trump then the old saying "if you can dish it out you better be able to take it should apply."

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Regardless all the leader of Denmark needed to say publicly was they were not interested in selling. If she wanted to make it a personal public slam against Trump then the old saying "if you can dish it out you better be able to take it should apply."

so thin skinned...i mean talk about not being able to take what u dish out..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

But Trump did not dish anything out to her. He was on the receiving end (she dished it out to him) with a personal public slam from her and he responded....good. 

in ur eyes blindsiding the danish pm with this punlic asshattery wasnt the first shot.......sure. And then calling it a simple real estate deal....thats when she called it absurd. He forced her to talk about. After it was leaked he should have kept his fat mouth shut