THE BROWNS BOARD

FACEPALM: Trump quotes someone saying Jews love Trump like he’s the “second coming of God!”

OldBrownsFan

Allen West used to say that he doesn’t “drink his own bathwater”, meaning that he doesn’t pay attention to what people say about him. Clearly Trump is of the opposite mold, which is more than evident from this morning’s tweets:

“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

The King of Israel? The second coming of God? These accolades by Root are NUTS and Trump should have just ignored them.

I don’t care how true some may this sentiment is, it’s ridiculous for Trump to tweet it and makes him look like he’s got an ego the size of the planet. Even Netanyahu must be shaking his head at this. Seriously.

I like Trump but he really needs to stop drinking his own bathwater, at least publicly, because it’s making many of us nauseous.

https://therightscoop.com/facepalm-trump-quotes-someone-saying-jews-love-trump-like-hes-the-second-coming-of-god/

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Started by/retweeted by Obama no doubt...

Obama tried to hide his narcissism more but in every speech all you had to do was count the number of times he used "I" and it gave him away. I have never said either Obama or Trump were full blown narcissists just there are obvious signs of narcissism in both of them.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Blasphemy, I believe It's called...?

blas·phe·my
/ˈblasfəmē/
noun

1. the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

"They love him like he is the second coming of God"

Is that a blasphemous statement? I believe it is but anyway you slice it, it is over the top in praising Trump and Trump should not have retweeted it.

Trump: 'I am the chosen one'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/860276/trump-chosen

I have less problem with this statement than some who are freaking out about it. The reason is I have even heard Christians playfully say things like this.  In context Trump is speaking about China and he (Trump) being the one guy who is willing to take them on. The main problem is this statement comes after the re-tweeting of himself as being like the second coming of God to Israel.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I always thought putting "OBAMA" in gold on everything, especially those big towers, screamed "big ego"

Krauthammer: "Obama Clearly A Narcissist," "Lives In A Cocoon Surrounded By Sycophants"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/15/krauthammer_obama_is_clearly_a_narcissist_i_dont_think_he_can_be_reached.html

This is what you made you guys realize he has an ego that is potentially disastrous for our country? Did you all not catch today why he's saying he canceled a very important trip to Denmark?

"President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he canceled his trip to Denmark after a “nasty” comment by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, who had previously called the idea of the United States buying Greenland, a Danish territory, “absurd.” Said Trump: “You don’t talk to the U.S. that way.” – Bloomberg "

She wasn't talking to the "U.S"...she was talking to him and he doesnt' like getting rebuffed on a "real estate deal" as he called it, and certainly not by a woman. I hope to god some of you are "actually" becoming aware of this guy as a serious problem. He needs reigned in "NOW" and frankly you fucks are the only people he listens to. So show up at his rallies and boo him when he goes "trump". Your constant validation of his ego is why we're here. 

And don't start about Obama. All presidents have an ego....im sure Obama has one. The difference is he didn't interject his ego into world affairs. This Denmark thing is a bigger deal than most of you realize. Or do we really want Scandinavian countries to start looking at Russia as a better ally than the U.S? If this is Trumps backhanded way of undermining NATO again you have to start wondering, again, about why he would do that and who's interests does it serve the most?

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

And don't start about Obama. All presidents have an ego....im sure Obama has one. The difference is he didn't interject his ego into world affairs. This Denmark thing is a bigger deal than most of you realize. Or do we really want Scandinavian countries to start looking at Russia as a better ally than the U.S? If this is Trumps backhanded way of undermining NATO again you have to start wondering, again, about why he would do that and who's interests does it serve the most?

unnamed.jpg

obama_as_a_messiah.jpg

be-obama-messiah-na-magazine.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) That's a newsweek cover, not said by him

2) Do you see the context of that title? It's written right underneath "god of all things". 

Let's just agree Obama and Trump have one trait in common. They like themselves. A lot.

And too many are willing to place them on that pedestal.

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Let's just agree Obama and Trump have one trait in common. They like themselves. A lot.

And too many are willing to place them on that pedestal.

im not going to agree at all about them having equal ego's. At least not from what I've been exposed to of Obama. I've never sat down and had dinner or a beer with the man...but I would and I wouldn't have a coke and a smile with Trump. But if he exhibited the kind of narcissism that Trump does, i'd get up and walk. Trump we've known since the 80's...that's why im not going to entertain much discussion on this. The man was as intolerable a narcissist back then as he is now. Difference is now he can undermine global affairs on a grand scale. 

And only you fuckers can fix this. Im serious. He will listen to you wankerrubes more than he will a 2 star....that's not an exaggeration. He will take what a HS basketball arena full of his adoring sycophants say over anybody in the world. Just go to his next rally, rub his balls but tell him Donald...enough is enough. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not going to agree at all about them having equal ego's. At least not from what I've been exposed to of Obama. I've never sat down and had dinner or a beer with the man...but I would and I wouldn't have a coke and a smile with Trump. But if he exhibited the kind of narcissism that Trump does, i'd get up and walk. Trump we've known since the 80's...that's why im not going to entertain much discussion on this. The man was as intolerable a narcissist back then as he is now. Difference is now he can undermine global affairs on a grand scale. 

And only you fuckers can fix this. Im serious. He will listen to you wankerrubes more than he will a 2 star....that's not an exaggeration. He will take what a HS basketball arena full of his adoring sycophants say over anybody in the world. Just go to his next rally, rub his balls but tell him Donald...enough is enough. 

Obama has exhibited the same narcissism you find fault with Trump about. It is documented. The difference is Obama is your hero and you won't be objective. We've also known Obama since his 20 years at Jermiah Wright's black liberation theology church (and and Wright being a Louis Farrakahn supporter) . Obama claims he never heard Wright say the racist things he did but he must have slept through a lot of sermons during the 20 years he went to his church.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Obama has exhibited the same narcissism you find fault with Trump about. It is documented. The difference is Obama is your hero and you won't be objective. We've also known Obama since his 20 years at Jermiah Wright's black liberation theology church (and and Wright being a Louis Farrakahn supporter) . Obama claims he never heard Wright say the racist things he did but he must have slept through a lot of sermons during the 20 years he went to his church.

ok now you're deflecting by bringing in other traits about Obama you find distasteful. There is "zero" evidence for your ascertain that their eqo's are the same. In just 3 years Trump has proven this time and time again. Obama never had a twitter spat where he demeaned women he thought critiqued him...that's a fact. There's no rational basis for your assertion. OBama is not my hero, I agreed and disagreed with him...but find me one instance where he pulled something like Trump just pulled with Denmark? 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

ok now you're deflecting by bringing in other traits about Obama you find distasteful. There is "zero" evidence for your ascertain that their eqo's are the same. In just 3 years Trump has proven this time and time again. Obama never had a twitter spat where he demeaned women he thought critiqued him...that's a fact. There's no rational basis for your assertion. OBama is not my hero, I agreed and disagreed with him...but find me one instance where he pulled something like Trump just pulled with Denmark? 

I am biased in that I think the late Dr. Krauthammer had one of the best minds of all the talking heads doing political analysis on television. He had no doubts about either Obama or Trump being narcissists. Being honest I think he would have given the edge to Trump but that doesn't let Obama off the hook either.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/15/krauthammer_obama_is_clearly_a_narcissist_i_dont_think_he_can_be_reached.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/krauthammer-trump-unusual-beyond-narcissism

4 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Is there any politician that is not  a narcissists ?

That came up in a thread once and Woody's comment to me about that was he thought (I'm paraphrasing I can't remember his exact words) it would take someone with a narcissistic personality to want to be president...and he might be right about that

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I don't really care much about Denmark. Sounds like their leader did get a little nasty and Trump gave it back to her. I had more problems with Obama going around the world on his apology tour.

• Thanks 2

That came up in a thread once and Woody's comment to me about that was he thought (I'm paraphrasing I can't remember his exact words) it would take someone with a narcissistic personality to want to be president...and he might be right about that

When they run for an office they are saying I'm THE BEST for the job...it's not like they are just sitting at home one day and got a call "Hey you're the new President" .

I don't really care much about Denmark. Sounds like their leader did get a little nasty and Trump gave it back to her. I had more problems with Obama going around the world on his apology tour.

1) She said it was absurd to talk about selling Greenland and that she hoped it was just some fake news or something...which means it was "never" brought up to her. I have "zero" problem with Trump talking in private to the Danish PM asking about Greenland. That's where that shit should happen. Floating a "trial balloon" out in public is so "Donald the Real estate kunt". Acquiring a semi autonomous territory like Greenland should never have been discussed in public without Greenlandic people in the mix. It's a "horrible" look for the U.S

2) The fact you were more perturbed by Obama rightfully apologizing for past U.S misdeeds..some of which Trump has even spoken about...over this grotesque endangerment of a key NATO alliance....speaks volumes.