THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

7 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Greg Robinson starting again. 

You guys PUMPED? 😁🏈

The starting "Band-Aid 5" are back.. F1np.gif     maybe Robbie has licked his wounds from last weeks benching?         So'''...  We are stuck with band-aid's, cause band-aid's stuck with this team... 

Jesus. Baker just threw an awful pass that should have been picked. I don't get it. TE was so open...why not go there? Cmon man, learn from the close call and let's go. 

Defense looks like shit. 

Edit:  We look like roasted shit. Ward getting picked on every 3rd down. He looks AWFUL. Myles Garrett getting his ass blown apart every play. Glad he decided to show up. 

Hopefully this is what wakes them up. Legitimately worst case scenario. 

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Holy reaction to 2 bad plays jeeeeeez

I wouldn't say he sucks, but Jesus Ward. Wtf are you doing? 

Defense shut them down this time. Let's go offense! 

My eyes may deceive me, but I think I just spotted the most elusive of animals -- a Browns checkdown.  And it went for about 15 yards because every other route was 25 yards downfield.

Freddie, it is actually legal to have a checkdown with every pass play - not just the ones ending each quarter.

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

3rd and 3

Nice call Freddie.

I'm so tired of this offense. It's obvious Baker is too scared to throw it in traffic or Freddie doesn't trust him. Every throw seems to be sideline oriented. Nothing deep, nothing that will actually score points. 

That last 3rd down run was the definition of loser ball. That being said, that might be on Baker. If it's read option, it is his fault. 

Wow defense. Just lose the game in the first half. Unbelievable. Effing loser ball.