THE BROWNS BOARD

The 'Who you watching?' 2020 thread.

The Gipper

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Pong,  Space Invaders, and Pac-Man.      That is about the extent of my video game experience. 

Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................😂

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................😂

Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.

Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King... :)

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.

Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King... :)

Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL

Mike

On 4/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, Tour2ma said:

Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...

I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..

Weird opening, but let it roll...

How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round? 

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL

That's the one....

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round? 

Hombres??? lol.... 44 bench reps looks about right doesn't it? Seems like wherever he goes, bodies end up on the ground.

And the thing is move, the kid can freakin' move...

• Upvote 1

Hadn't done any Brett Kollmann watching this year, but he was cued up after I watched Muti vs USC 2019 (rough 1st Qtr including some post play flexing of his right knee, but then came on the rest of the game).

The cued vid was his "Wirfs vs Wills" work up... Wills won for consistency... and then went looking for his takes on other OTs. Did not find any dedicated to any of the other prospects, but did find his 1st round mock which had tidbits on all the other top ones plus of course other positions. He mocked Becton to us after Wills, Thomas and Wirfs were off the board before our #10. The had Jones go to TB at 14 to protect TB12.

With all the top OTs gone he then had MIA take Ashtyn Davis at 18.... loves the kid. Then had MIA take Austin Davis at #26.

Also sent Hurts to NO at #26... :)

Did I mention he was drinking Bourbons throughout?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQawLGh8Us&list=PLXsZe81HkbdxcTJc0VC5aJ1efLy5xtrU5&index=10&t=0s

Now I have to watch his "Justin Herbert is Mitch Trubisky, but cranked up to 11." lol... ought to be a hoot.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Hadn't done any Brett Kollmann watching this year, but he was cued up after I watched Muti vs USC 2019 (rough 1st Qtr including some post play flexing of his right knee, but then came on the rest of the game).

The cued vid was his "Wirfs vs Wills" work up... Wills won for consistency... and then went looking for his takes on other OTs. Did not find any dedicated to any of the other prospects, but did find his 1st round mock which had tidbits on all the other top ones plus of course other positions. He mocked Becton to us after Wills, Thomas and Wirfs were off the board before our #10. The had Jones go to TB at 14 to protect TB12.

With all the top OTs gone he then had MIA take Ashtyn Davis at 18.... loves the kid. Then had MIA take Austin Davis at #26.

Also sent Hurts to NO at #26... :)

Did I mention he was drinking Bourbons throughout?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQawLGh8Us&list=PLXsZe81HkbdxcTJc0VC5aJ1efLy5xtrU5&index=10&t=0s

Now I have to watch his "Justin Herbert is Mitch Trubisky, but cranked up to 11." lol... ought to be a hoot.

Oh, goody.  I'm glad he is equally as unimpressed with Herbert as I am.   Kid is the next Blaine Gabbert.