THE BROWNS BOARD

corona virus now made it's way to the east coast ! WARNING !

calfoxwc

https://www.dailypress.com/nation-world/ct-nw--20200302-thh5pmw2bnfk5jvb7n4eztlhfq-story.html

on Fox news - tv - 5 have now died in washington state.

four of them in a residential home.

huh. I wonder who gets employed more in residential homes...- people who have come back from china...

or illegal immigrants in washington state.

Seattle is a sanctuary city. Seattle passed an ordinance in 2003 denoting it as a Sanctuary City. As a Sanctuary City, Seattle shields residents from federal immigration authorities. Mayor Ed Murray said Wednesday that Seattle will remain a sanctuary city.

the left tries to make everything real, a sarcastic joke.

look at the sarcastic jokes running for demoquack pres.

this virus is no joke.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-announces-4-more-coronavirus-deaths-bringing-the-toll-to-6-deaths-so-far

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Monroeville is nice. The last thing anyone needs here or frankly anywhere is more indignant old suburbanites screaming in abject terror about Mexican fruit pickers. 

Glad to hear you have changed your tune on the illegal Mexicans! But I think I've only been ever been to Monroeville once and I like the place just fine. 

WSS

12 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I haven't changed my tune at all. I've said for years you republicans ought to be trying to make allies out of the Mexicans instead of driving them to the democrats. 

I don't have the time or the energy to go back over years of your posts but I recall discussions you and I have had because I mentioned that on the whole I really like Mexicans. They seem like friendly outgoing cheerful and industrious people for the most part. You went on to tell stories about drug lords and Butchery etc etc etc. 

Frankly I'm glad to have as many legal Mexican immigrants as possible. Probably not the dregs of Mexican Society but...

But if the only way to suck up to that voting group is to support Sanctuary cities and illegal immigration oh... I don't think that's the way to go.

But I think you should vote for the guy you think will help your bottom line.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't have the time or the energy to go back over years of your posts but I recall discussions you and I have had because I mentioned that on the whole I really like Mexicans. They seem like friendly outgoing cheerful and industrious people for the most part. You went on to tell stories about drug lords and Butchery etc etc etc. 

Frankly I'm glad to have as many legal Mexican immigrants as possible. Probably not the dregs of Mexican Society but...

But if the only way to suck up to that voting group is to support Sanctuary cities and illegal immigration oh... I don't think that's the way to go.

But I think you should vote for the guy you think will help your bottom line.

WSS

Yes that's why the borders shouldn't be open. Trying to pretend you're not aware of the cartel activity is, well, fucking dumb. 

However for the ones here already just trying to get by you ought to be trying to court them. Instead republicans act like cal and that's not going to work. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

However for the ones here already just trying to get by you ought to be trying to court them. Instead republicans act like cal and that's not going to work. 

like me??? I'm great with LEGAL immigrants. and the kids who were brought here illegally - it isn't their fault.

but some of them should be deported because they are not any better than the gangs, drug runners, and criminals.

The others - who embrace being American and provide for themselves, etc... let them become Americans flat out.

Except they have to learn English. If they don't like that, deport em.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yes that's why the borders shouldn't be open. Trying to pretend you're not aware of the cartel activity is, well, fucking dumb. 

Unfortunately one party is already selling amnesty so I'm not quite sure how another party could outbid them.

How about automatic citizenship a 50% bump in welfare for Spanish-speaking people an exemption from second degree felonies and below?

WSS

59 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

like me??? I'm great with LEGAL immigrants. and the kids who were brought here illegally - it isn't their fault.

but some of them should be deported because they are not any better than the gangs, drug runners, and criminals.

The others - who embrace being American and provide for themselves, etc... let them become Americans flat out.

Except they have to learn English. If they don't like that, deport em.

Nah you're a dirtbag. "You betcha"

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately one party is already selling amnesty so I'm not quite sure how another party could outbid them.

How about automatic citizenship a 50% bump in welfare for Spanish-speaking people an exemption from second degree felonies and below?

WSS

By not treating them like they're looking for a handout and giving them an actual path to citizenship? 

How bad do YOU want a handout, westside Steve Simmons?

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

By not treating them like they're looking for a handout and giving them an actual path to citizenship? 

But that's not going to cut it when the Democrats are actually offering them citizenship without the path with added handouts. There are plenty of jobs legal immigrants can do. But our welfare system is a hell of a lot better than working 80 hours a week and whatever country they are fleeing.

How bad do YOU want a handout, westside Steve Simmons?

Not sure what you mean, though I realize that was meant as some sort of insult. Maybe you could clarify? 

WSS

You could probably qualify for several entitlement programs if you wanted to. 

I'll assume you don't want to. 

Why not? 

And why do you assume Mexican immigrants want to take hand outs? From what I know of the many I've met they're a fairly proud people. I would hazard a guess that many don't want what the democrats are offering but what choices do they have?