THE BROWNS BOARD

corona virus now made it's way to the east coast ! WARNING !

calfoxwc

6 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You twats are getting worked into a fucking shoot over a cold. It's the most incredible shit ive ever seen. People that have spent the entire trump presidency going on about how the media lies right to your face are now buying this farcical shit with their life savings. 

First off, you are forgetting that the West Coast (Left Coast) is Liberal Land, so it's actually your Liberal comrades buying out all this stuff.

What happens in your area if your Governor comes out and say as of Midnight everyone is restricted to their homes ?

Think there might be a run on the Grocery stores ?

Never gonna happen ?

image.thumb.png.af2cd35f12ed223749b6ab84f40eae32.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/california-washington-state-of-emergency-coronavirus-what-it-means-2020-3

Things are moving in that direction, they're having folks here work from home as it is.

I don't think this bug is as bad as the MSM is trying to paint it (reasons for that), but it will impact certain people.

I'm not telling people to fill their Closets with food, just to have enough for a couple weeks.

Can't buy groceries if you can't leave your house or the stores are closed due to quarantine.

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I was given a large amount of MRE's about 8 years ago which I stored away and I got them out recently to see the expiration date which was 5 years and I almost threw them out but decided to go to their website first and they stated that although they list a 5 year expiration date they actually guarantee that their MRE's will stay good for 30 years (so I was glad I checked before pitching them).

That's good to know because my brother gave each of his siblings a whole 2 months supply of MRE's for two for the Apocalypse about 5 years ago and it's still stored away. We have one load for that and another for all emergency equipment we might need in a large backpack.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That's good to know because my brother gave each of his siblings a whole 2 months supply of MRE's for two for the Apocalypse about 5 years ago and it's still stored away. We have one load for that and another for all emergency equipment we might need in a large backpack.

That is also what my brother did. The mfg brand is called Mountain House. The packages list a 5 year shelf life which would have expired 3-4 years ago and I almost threw them away but glad I checked their website. 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/mountain-house-breakfast-skillet-15mhoumthsbrkfstscac/15mhoumthsbrkfstscac?sku=14124956&camp=CSE:DSG_92700052097163280_lia_pla-339198548878&gclid=CjwKCAiA44LzBRB-EiwA-jJipIhwZSYhgBXAI7SSk_wvG8mbd8Ns37-CbibGCGTrj2vVpjg2XiB9lxoC8HIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

MRE's are not good for 30 years (Military issue MRE's I'm talking about)  Probably edible but nutirionally poor.  Depends on what temperature they were stored at.  The lower temperature the longer the shelf life.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yet I'm smarter than you, Sheply. Go figure. You liberals just have to attack personally because your emotions cause you to not be able to justify why you feel about things the distorted knee jerk way you do.

Who would ever make a bioweapon that only killed 2% of the people who got it? That's the worst bioweapon ever. 

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

First off, you are forgetting that the West Coast (Left Coast) is Liberal Land, so it's actually your Liberal comrades buying out all this stuff.

What happens in your area if your Governor comes out and say as of Midnight everyone is restricted to their homes ?

Think there might be a run on the Grocery stores ?

Never gonna happen ?

image.thumb.png.af2cd35f12ed223749b6ab84f40eae32.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/california-washington-state-of-emergency-coronavirus-what-it-means-2020-3

Things are moving in that direction, they're having folks here work from home as it is.

I don't think this bug is as bad as the MSM is trying to paint it (reasons for that), but it will impact certain people.

I'm not telling people to fill their Closets with food, just to have enough for a couple weeks.

Can't buy groceries if you can't leave your house or the stores are closed due to quarantine.

You can go read my thoughts about democrats in the democrats thread. Or you can be cal-stupid. Your call. 

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Who would ever make a bioweapon that only killed 2% of the people who got it? That's the worst bioweapon ever. 

who is being stupid? look in a mirror and get back to me. I did not say it WAS a bioweapon, but apparently, this is a virus that was engineered in a lab.  Experiemental on duplicating certain advantageous qualities.

Like - a regular flu virus can remain on furniture etc for 6-8 hrs. This coron 19 sp? virus can stay alive for 4-14 DAYS.

Go read a frickin book on the subject.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

who is being stupid? look in a mirror and get back to me. I did not say it WAS a bioweapon, but apparently, this is a virus that was engineered in a lab.  Experiemental on duplicating certain advantageous qualities.

Like - a regular flu virus can remain on furniture etc for 6-8 hrs. This coron 19 sp? virus can stay alive for 4-14 DAYS.

You're stupid. No one, not even the other jokers on here, takes you seriously, you think the fucking cold is a bioweapon and now you're running it back so hard you're about to faceplant into the center field wall.

I assume you're actually loving all the ridiculous doomsday reporting because it will give you a chance to go play red dawn in your shitty Alex Jones bunker. 

Watch out for captain trips, cal. Caaaptaiin triiips  is coming for you. 

Or it's a fucking cold and in two weeks it'll be in all 50 states and all of Canada and it'll turn out the mortality rate is like 1/4 of 1% and it's the same people that get mowed down by the flu every season and I'll never let you frightened ladies live it down. 

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You're stupid. No one, not even the other jokers on here, takes you seriously, you think the fucking cold is a bioweapon and now you're running it back so hard you're about to faceplant into the center field wall.

I assume you're actually loving all the ridiculous doomsday reporting because it will give you a chance to go play red dawn in your shitty Alex Jones bunker. 

Watch out for captain trips, cal. Caaaptaiin triiips  is coming for you. 

Or it's a fucking cold and in two weeks it'll be in all 50 states and all of Canada and it'll turn out the mortality rate is like 1/4 of 1% and it's the same people that get mowed down by the flu every season and I'll never let you frightened ladies live it down. 

Nobody will ever know for sure if this virus escaped from a lab in China as communist China will never admit to it but there is some evidence to believe it did. Below is just one person's opinion but he makes some valid points.

Opinion: Author argues the coronavirus behind the COVID-19 outbreak may have leaked from a Chinese virology lab

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab-2020-02-22

as usual, I can prove the possibility is a valid concern. It is quite possible the corona virius is a developmental research stage - albeit of elementary danger, like a regular flu. But it lasts for days outside in the air, instead of hours. That has been said on the radio and tv.

Evidence that Wuhan Coronavirus Is Genetically Engineered

https://www.opednews.com/Quicklink/Coronavirus-Is...

Feb 02, 2020 · QuickLink: Evidence that Wuhan Coronavirus Is Genetically Engineered - (Image by ZeroHedge) Details DMCAChinese authorities have released the full genome of the 2019-nCoV virus that has prompted ...

Author: Josh Mitteldorf

Irrefutable: The coronavirus was engineered by scientists ...

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/02/04/irrefutable-the-coronavirus-was-engineered-by...

Irrefutable: The coronavirus was engineered by scientists in a lab using well documented genetic engineering vectors that leave behind a “fingerprint” (Natural News) Every virology lab in the world that has run a genomic analysis of the coronavirus now knows that the coronavirus was engineered by human scientists.

https://trueconservativepundit.com/2020/02/04/meet-dr-francis-boyle-he-believes-the-coronavirus-is-a-lethal-engineered-bioweapon/

Recently, American Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas also dismantled the mainstream media’s claim on Thursday that pinned the coronavirus outbreak on a market selling dead and live animals.

In a video accompanying his post, Cotton explained that the Wuhan wet market (which Cotton incorrectly referred to as a seafood market) has been shown by experts to not be the source of the deadly contagion.

Cotton referenced a Lancet study which showed that many of the first cases of the novel coronavirus, including patient zero, had no connection to the wet market — devastatingly undermining mainstream media’s claim.

“As one epidemiologist said: ‘That virus went into the seafood market before it came out of the seafood market.’ We still don’t know where it originated,” Cotton said.

“I would note that Wuhan also has China’s only bio-safety level four super laboratory that works with the world’s most deadly pathogens to include, yes, coronavirus.”

• Haha 1

so, Cysko - stop being an arrogant twit and back up why you believe as you do.

your emotional knee jerking has never gotten you anywhere. No wonder you keep leaving the board -

you can't handle the truth. Too bad.

• Haha 1

That's quite a collection of opinion bullshit from bullshit sources you've got there cal. Well. You really showed me something haven't you?

Oh wait, it's utter horseshit. Good job cal. A senator who can't even get the type of market he's referencing right, an opinion piece and a doctor. 

A doctor of what, you ask? 

Medicine? Nope. Not at all. A lawyer with no medical training whatsoever. 

Nice proof, there. 

50 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You think that was bad? I read IT in high school.  Not sure which was more terrifying, the story or the 1,100 pages.  Took me over a month to read.

The best 1000 pager I ever read was Shogun. Every chapter ends with a cliffhanger that makes you want to read the next ASAP. Centennial by James Michener is a tie because I lived in Greeley, Colorado at the time it came out. Greeley is the "real" Centennial of the novel. In fact the library at U. Northern Colorado there is named after him. He wrote it while living and researching in Greeley.

• 3 weeks later...