THE BROWNS BOARD

corona virus now made it's way to the east coast ! WARNING !

calfoxwc

this isn't good folks. It follows the pattern of illegal immigration sanctuary cities/counties and states.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/coronavirus-has-officially-made-its-way-to-east-coast-health-officials-confirm

this could be the start of a major problem. BLAME goes to the dems in our government, and especially, to obaMao and company, for

doing all they could to energize the flood of illegals into our country for their own political power desperate plans.

illegal-immigrant-map-1500x1100.png

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this isn't good folks. It follows the pattern of illegal immigration sanctuary cities/counties and states.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/coronavirus-has-officially-made-its-way-to-east-coast-health-officials-confirm

this could be the start of a major problem. BLAME goes to the dems in our government, and especially, to obaMao and company, for

doing all they could to energize the flood of illegals into our country for their own political power desperate plans.

illegal-immigrant-map-1500x1100.png

Or, you know, it COULD be that the largest and busiest international airports in the world are mostly on the east and west coasts of the US, in cities that have some of the highest population densities in the US in general.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

hahaha, really Cal? You're blaming this on illegal immigrants? I heard Italy and South Korea blamed their outbreaks on Mexicans too....

Just can't miss an opportunity to attempt to blame Obama for something, huh?

But yes, warning to all of the older posters on here. Or any posters with a previously compromised immune system. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

So Coronavirus is causing mass hysteria in the media but millions of un vaccinated illegal immigrants entering the country isn't :rolleyes:

Vaccination, in this case, is a non-issue; COVID-19 is a novel influenza virus and there's no vaccine for it. Hence the scrambling by many nations around the globe to create one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

hahaha, really Cal? You're blaming this on illegal immigrants? I heard Italy and South Korea blamed their outbreaks on Mexicans too....

Just can't miss an opportunity to attempt to blame Obama for something, huh?

But yes, warning to all of the older posters on here. Or any posters with a previously compromised immune system. 

image.jpeg.64a2e5ac509bf658138fe8cf2b3abb6e.jpeg

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Or, you know, it COULD be that the largest and busiest international airports in the world are mostly on the east and west coasts of the US, in cities that have some of the highest population densities in the US in general.

Just a thought.

a lot of things COULD be. But my point follows the illegal immigration highest states fairly well.

about your point - here is a list of the 25 most internationally trafficed America airports:

Queens, New York JFK 33,090,297 Increase3%
2 Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California LAX 25,703,543 Increase5%
3 Miami International Airport Miami, Florida MIA 20,262,416 Increase1%
4 San Francisco International Airport South San Francisco, California SFO 13,838,457 Increase7%
5 Newark Liberty International Airport Newark, New Jersey EWR 13,586,434 Increase8%
6 O'Hare International Airport Chicago, Illinois ORD 13,317,224 Increase5%
7 Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport College Park, Georgia ATL 12,226,580 Increase4%
8 George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, Texas IAH 10,350,838 Increase3%
9 Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Fort Lauderdale, Florida FLL 8,308,311 Increase18%
10 Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Irving, Texas DFW 8,281,727 Increase1%
11 Washington Dulles International Airport Dulles, Virginia IAD 7,722,414 Increase3%
12 Logan International Airport Boston, Massachusetts BOS 7,087,235 Increase6%
13 Orlando International Airport Orlando, Florida MCO 6,202,505 Increase9%
14 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Honolulu, Hawaii HNL 5,322,999 Decrease0%
15 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport SeaTac, Washington SEA 5,188,366 Increase6%
16 Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Romulus, Michigan DTW 3,676,969 Increase4%
17 Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia, Pennsylvania PHL 3,675,637 Increase3%
18 McCarran International Airport Paradise, Nevada LAS 3,589,934 Increase2%
19 Charlotte Douglas International Airport Charlotte, North Carolina CLT 3,118,687 Increase2%
20 Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport Minneapolis, Minnesota MSP 2,962,794 Increase2%
21 Denver International Airport Denver, Colorado DEN 2,895,462 Increase13%
22 Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport Barrigada, Guam GUM 2,536,621 Decrease11%
23 LaGuardia Airport Queens, New York LGA 2,180,569 Increase5%
24 Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Phoenix, Arizona PHX 2,063,946 Increase0%
25 Baltimore–Washington International Airport Linthicum Heights, Maryland BWI 1,220,092

Increase17%

so, "big international airports" doesn't have any pattern here.

have a nice day.

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Just a thought.

52 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, "big international airports" doesn't have any pattern here.

have a nice day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_outbreak_in_the_United_States

313241776_Screenshot_20200301-2200052.thumb.png.4122513ad5602651515bad166ce271b8.png

Read for yourself. Nearly every case of coronavirus in the US involved traveling on international flights to China. Two of the busiest international airports in the US are LAX and San Fran; both with heavy traffic to China. Seattle-Tacoma International airport also has heavy traffic to and from China. They are all on the west coast, and are naturally the busiest ports of entry for travelers from China.

Where were the first cases of Coronavirus confirmed? On the west coast; specifically: Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, CA. Two of the busiest points of entry from China. Almost all infected had recently been to China. 

This isn't rocket science, so why die on your "illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities = infection" hill when there's a better and more logical explanation?

20 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Read for yourself. Nearly every case of coronavirus in the US involved traveling on international flights to China. Two of the busiest international airports in the US are LAX and San Fran; both with heavy traffic to China. Seattle-Tacoma International airport also has heavy traffic to and from China. They are all on the west coast, and are naturally the busiest ports of entry for travelers from China.

Where were the first cases of Coronavirus confirmed? On the west coast; specifically: Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, CA. Two of the busiest points of entry from China. Almost all infected had recently been to China. 

This isn't rocket science, so why die on your "illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities = infection" hill when there's a better and more logical explanation?

because you are wrong. Not related to "travel"...

except...it was brought in. we're back to illegal immigration.

Have a nice day, wrongo.

https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=american+cases+of+corona+virus+not+related+to+travel\

Seattle Confirms First U.S. Death From Coronavirus & West Coast Reports More Cases Not Related To Travel

See article on: www.refinery29.com
Sarah Midkiff
1 day ago

The United States’ first reported Coronavirus-related death is reported in Washington State. The FDA is taking steps to speed up laboratory tests for the virus after another case in Washington, one in Oregon, and two in California are reported that do not appear to be connected to travel to a country affected by the outbreak. The second Washington case is confirmed, but the single case in Oregon and those in California are awaiting lab results from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Vaccination, in this case, is a non-issue; COVID-19 is a novel influenza virus and there's no vaccine for it. Hence the scrambling by many nations around the globe to create one.

You're joking right?

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_outbreak_in_the_United_States

313241776_Screenshot_20200301-2200052.thumb.png.4122513ad5602651515bad166ce271b8.png

You're expecting him to choose logic when he can fail at blaming illegal immigrants? You know this is a lost cause man

8 hours ago, Axe said:

You're joking right?

No. It was a non-issue in the sense, that, when COVID-19 first appeared back in December, there was no vaccine for it. Flu vaccines are developed months in advance of the typical winter flu season, and the specific strains chosen for the vaccine are done based on past problem strains and future projected ones. The 2019-2020 flu vaccine from the FDA didn't have the COVID-19 strain in it, hence the scrambling by labs all around the world to develop one. 

That's why vaccination, or the lack thereof, had little to no effect on the spread of the coronavirus.

It's why people who've received a flu vaccine can still get sick with the flu even after vaccination; the influenza virus mutates too quickly to have a "one size fits all" type of flu vaccine. Does it mean that flu shots are useless? No, because they do reduce your overall chance of catching the flu, or help to potentially reduce the duration and severity of symptoms if you come down with the flu, but in this specific case of COVID-19, the current 2019-2020 flu season vaccine has little to no effect.

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

because you are wrong. Not related to "travel"...

except...it was brought in. we're back to illegal immigration.

Your own article mentions a person bringing it back from travelling from South Korea; do you even bother to read your own articles you post? Did you even read the wiki article I posted? The first US outbreaks started on the west coast from travellers coming from China and they unknowingly spread it to the greater community at large. This isn't 8D underwater upside down chess here, it's fairly simple. Travellers coming from the outbreaks source in China fly in to the US and unknowingly cause the spread here in US. This isn't really that difficult to understand.

I love how the MSM blows the Corona virus out of proportion.

The U.S. on average has around 30,000 deaths attributed each year to the run of the mill flu strain.

The Corona virus has about a 5% fatality rate, compared to 90% for the Ebola strain.

People need to think for themselves. 

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I love how the MSM blows the Corona virus out of proportion.

The U.S. on average has around 30,000 deaths attributed each year to the run of the mill flu strain.

The Corona virus has about a 5% fatality rate, compared to 90% for the Ebola strain.

People need to think for themselves. 

The flu has a mortality rate on average of .2%. In the US.

And you're saying the mortality rate for corona is 5%...?  

I don't feel like i need to lead you down the rabbit hole of basic math to tell you how exponentially worse your scenario is.

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The flu has a mortality rate on average of .2%. In the US.

And you're saying the mortality rate for corona is 5%...?  

I don't feel like i need to lead you down the rabbit hole of basic math to tell you how exponentially worse your scenario is.

When 1000 US citizens die from the corona virus let me know.

Only 998 more to go.

13 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

When 1000 US citizens die from the corona virus let me know.

Only 998 more to go.

Cool. So now that your "think for yourself" has been turned on its head, I'm hoping it doesn't reach that point.

This is a relatively new H2H pathogen for the U.S. and most other developed countries. One that has a longer incubation period than your typical flu virus. I don't believe panic is the appropriate response but a certain degree of 'alert' coupled with pro-active attempts at solutions and minimizing the potential impact strikes me as wise.

The "meh, get at me when it kills xx amount of people' is short-sighted idiocy.   This disease is highly communicable, with a higher mortality rate than the flu and something 99.99% of immune systems in the US have zero previous exposure to.

Just because people haven't died doesn't mean it ain't very possible.

As for the rest of this thread.  Well, I've had my daily dose of crazy already.

4 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Your own article mentions a person bringing it back from travelling from South Korea; do you even bother to read your own articles you post? Did you even read the wiki article I posted? The first US outbreaks started on the west coast from travellers coming from China and they unknowingly spread it to the greater community at large. This isn't 8D underwater upside down chess here, it's fairly simple. Travellers coming from the outbreaks source in China fly in to the US and unknowingly cause the spread here in US. This isn't really that difficult to understand.

what I posted ALSO STATES that there are corona virus cases where THE PERSON DID NOT TRAVEL AT ALL. NO EXPOSURE TO 'ANYONE THAT DID.

and, that was in Washington state - one of the illegal sanctuary states/cities/counties. It's adding up.

The point is, not all are because they came from china, or elsewhere, nor because they were exposed to someone who did.

Now, how did it show then then?

illegal immigration. that is your other choice. The person in washington state did NOT travel, and was NOT exposed to anyone who did.

the corona virus IS in mexico, so....

that isn't that difficult to understand.

CDC REPORT: Illegals Bringing Contagious Diseases into ...

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/cdc-illegals-contagious-diseases/

Aug 30, 2019 · Earlier this year, an outbreak of mumps among illegal immigrants forced detention centers to quarantine more than 2,000 detainees, according to Reuters. Immigration officials have also confirmed cases of measles influenza, and chicken pox among immigrants that cross the border.

so, they are bringing in mumps, measles, flu, etc etc, how can anyone deny that the corona virus is coming too?

and, I just heard this on the news driving to the store  - the regular flu virus can exist for

about 9 hrs? or less on furniture, etc.

the corona virus 19 - about 4 to 14 days.

which, I suppose what you would have an engineered bio-weapon do.....

PS - all travelers from china and a few other countries - are immediately quarantined.

and one more thing to consider:  the European union has unlimited travel between countries.

think about that.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and, I just heard this on the news driving to the store  - the regular flu virus can exist for

about 9 hrs? or less on furniture, etc.

the corona virus 19 - about 4 to 14 days.

which, I suppose what you would have an engineered bio-weapon to do.....

There are many signs that point to this virus having escaped from a lab in China. China should be held accountable for what they unleashed on the world but they won't.

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Wuhan virus: China may have just accepted that the 'man-made' coronavirus escaped its biowarfare lab

https://www.ibtimes.sg/wuhan-virus-china-may-have-just-accepted-that-man-made-coronavirus-escaped-its-biowarfare-lab-39911

crap. that will pluck some feathers out of woodpecker and texie.