THE BROWNS BOARD

corona virus now made it's way to the east coast ! WARNING !

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal posting a duck dynasty meme about how we shouldn't think in absolutes is...

... absolutely hilarious

woodpecker always TRIGGERED - typical woodpecker.

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't agree with you on everything but as much as he might be a nice guy and I know Cal loves him I don't give any fux whatsoever about Duck Dynasty.

Or Dog the Bounty Hunter or Chumlee on Pawn Stars or.....

WSS

Except lumping him in with two non-Christians isn't valid. Did you ever watch the show, Steve? It was great. and Uncle Si makes more sense than Cysko does. That isn't good. lol

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Except lumping him in with two non-Christians isn't valid. Did you ever watch the show, Steve? It was great. and Uncle Si makes more sense than Cysko does. That isn't good. lol

No I didn't. Sorry bud absolutely no interest in a guy.

Christian, non-Christian I don't care that was just two other guys I'm not interested in either. I always enjoyed watching Jimmy Swaggart preach if that makes you feel any better.

WSS

Hope ya'll grabbed some extra supplies when I brought it up in the other thread several days ago.

Shelves are getting wiped out here - TP gone, Bottled Water scarce, lot of other items thinning out fairly quick - forget about off the shelf Meds (not that they'd help anyway).

I seem to be in the Heart of the action though, so your mileage may vary   .   .   .  

For those ragging on Illegals   .   .   .   forget about Corona, they're bringing in stuff we wiped out a long time ago - just another form of deadly, but that's okay as long it's not Corona O_O.

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No I didn't. Sorry bud absolutely no interest in a guy.

Christian, non-Christian I don't care that was just two other guys I'm not interested in either. I always enjoyed watching Jimmy Swaggart preach if that makes you feel any better.

WSS

it's fine by me if you lump jimmy swaggart in with the other two. just sayin...

9 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Hope ya'll grabbed some extra supplies when I brought it up in the other thread several days ago.

OBF and I brought it up elsewhere. If people don't prepare now for the possibility - if it does happen, panic will really wipe out supplies on the shelves. TP paper, maybe canned or powdered milk, canned meats, protein bars.... etc etc.

You can find them on sale now. later on, nope.

Shelves are getting wiped out here - TP gone, Bottled Water scarce, lot of other items thinning out fairly quick - forget about off the shelf Meds (not that they'd help anyway).

I seem to be in the Heart of the action though, so your mileage may vary   .   .   .  

Anyone can end up being in the heart of it - it's possible - the list of states keeps growing. It's smart to prepare for any crisis. Believing it will never happen is fool's gold - and could be very very costly to your family's dinner table etc. Same as buying insurance. Except they don't sell food/hunger insurance.

For those ragging on Illegals   .   .   .   forget about Corona, they're bringing in stuff we wiped out a long time ago - just another form of deadly, but that's okay as long it's not Corona O_O.

I've already posted on the illegals bring in measles, mumps, etc etc etc. It's the left that wants the new desperately poor illegals to become a voting block. and they will tolerate gangs, drugs, rapes, diseases, murders...you name it - to get to that point.

https://www.newsmax.com/World/globaltalk/coronavirus-death-estimate-mounts/2020/03/03/id/956800/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=newsmax

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Oh, forget about Powdered Milk, Hand Wipes (sanitized), and a few other items escaping my recall at the moment.

These items are gone, wife has gone to multiple stores and this is the story.

We're not even in lockdown yet, which the Gov (Inslee) has hinted at :

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-issues-covid-19-emergency-proclamation

Oh, I'm hearing that the Pentagon is ready to mobilize as well.

Can't give you a source for that, but the WA link above should lend support to the possibility.

Absolute worse case, have stuff on hand you don't need power for - think massive Hurricane / Blizzard (Canned / Dry goods).

Not trying to scare folks, just help them be ready just in case - if transportation systems have a hiccup and things are already under pressure, it's going to cause concern.

There was a Cruise ship that came into Port early today (as in before schedule - LA) for guess what ?

Health compromised people are going to have difficultly with this, and honestly, any variation of Flu.

That doesn't mean this is something as lethal as the Plague, just some folk have compromised health are going to be at risk.

Wife just told me that the facility (Kirkland) that is in lockdown is offering over $3400 a week (plus $500 quick start bonus) to come work for them - and that is not even a RN.

Don't go crazy, but have a couple weeks supplies on hand, they may get hard to come by, plus prices will escalate as supplies get short.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Bernie will take care of us.  Have faith.

sure..... in gulags....(for those who give up their guns and ammo....)

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, forget about Powdered Milk, Hand Wipes (sanitized), and a few other items escaping my recall at the moment.

These items are gone, wife has gone to multiple stores and this is the story.

We're not even in lockdown yet, which the Gov (Inslee) has hinted at :

https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-issues-covid-19-emergency-proclamation

Oh, I'm hearing that the Pentagon is ready to mobilize as well.

Can't give you a source for that, but the WA link above should lend support to the possibility.

Absolute worse case, have stuff on hand you don't need power for - think massive Hurricane / Blizzard (Canned / Dry goods).

Not trying to scare folks, just help them be ready just in case - if transportation systems have a hiccup and things are already under pressure, it's going to cause concern.

There was a Cruise ship that came into Port early today (as in before schedule - LA) for guess what ?

Health compromised people are going to have difficultly with this, and honestly, any variation of Flu.

That doesn't mean this is something as lethal as the Plague, just some folk have compromised health are going to be at risk.

Wife just told me that the facility (Kirkland) that is in lockdown is offering over $3400 a week (plus $500 quick start bonus) to come work for them - and that is not even a RN.

Don't go crazy, but have a couple weeks supplies on hand, they may get hard to come by, plus prices will escalate as supplies get short.

You twats are getting worked into a fucking shoot over a cold. It's the most incredible shit ive ever seen. People that have spent the entire trump presidency going on about how the media lies right to your face are now buying this farcical shit with their life savings. 

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You twats are getting worked into a fucking shoot over a cold. It's the most incredible shit ive ever seen. People that have spent the entire trump presidency going on about how the media lies right to your face are now buying this farcical shit with their life savings. 

LOL! Very easy to say for a soon to be 40 year old.🤣 I'll bet you have no underlying compromising disabilities either. So of course for you it is most likely to be a cold like illness if any at all. Come back in 30 years and tell me the same if it comes around again. I live near a Sun City where 90% or better are at risk for far worse than just a cold, particularly since many travel overseas in retirement and  put this area at high risk of becoming one of the hot spots. I can't tell you how many I have met who are cancelling out prior made overseas travel plans.

10 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I stocked up on supplies but no more than what the CDC recommends. I'm not preparing for the apocalypse but a flu pandemic. Every CDC site I have read even years before the coronavirus has recommended for families to have a store of supplies that would last a few weeks in case of a flu pandemic. The experts say it is not a matter of if but when we have a world wide flu pandemic. I also made sure everything I bought will not go to waste. The other night my wife used a few of the canned goods I stocked up for dinner.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

She's breaking into your stash? Is she related to Cysco?🤣

Nah..I just replace it as we go. She made a pretty good dish of chicken cordon bleu with the canned ham and canned chicken.

She has been doing low carb for years and got me on it last summer and it has made a big difference for me health wise. I have lost weight, my blood pressures has gone down and I was creeping towards being a diabetic and it has helped there as well as I don't eat anything with sugar. 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Nah..I just replace it as we go. She made a pretty good dish of chicken cordon bleu with the canned ham and canned chicken.

She has been doing low carb for years and got me on it last summer and it has made a big difference for me health wise. I have lost weight, my blood pressures has gone down and I was creeping towards being a diabetic and it has helped there as well as I don't eat anything with sugar. 

Yeah, but can she make Filet Mignon prime cuts out of Spam or C-Rats?😋😜

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, but can she make Filet Mignon prime cuts out of Spam or C-Rats?😋😜

I made a point of not stocking up on Spam. Yeah I am spoiled. If you were hungry enough I know Spam would taste like Filet Mignon . I was at the home of a Viet Nam vet one time and noticed his garage was filled with cases of bottled water. He told me how he had been in the jungle without any water and they were licking the dew off the trees they were so thirsty and he vowed he would never allow himself to be that thirsty again. 

I was given a large amount of MRE's about 8 years ago which I stored away and I got them out recently to see the expiration date which was 5 years and I almost threw them out but decided to go to their website first and they stated that although they list a 5 year expiration date they actually guarantee that their MRE's will stay good for 30 years (so I was glad I checked before pitching them).

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

twat? a "cold" designed maybe in a bioweapons facility?

nope.

1,000 folks in New York have been ordered QUARANTINED. ever hear of that over colds and the regular flu? nope.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You are Retarded

yet I'm smarter than you, Sheply. Go figure. You liberals just have to attack personally because your emotions cause you to not be able to justify why you feel about things the distorted knee jerk way you do.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have gotten both thru the VA one a couple of years ago (the prevnar 13) and the other one this past summer.

I have had Xray confirmed pneumonia twice so I have to do this every five yrs. :( And with the Coronavirus thing it seemed like the prudent thing to do..