THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well it's Easter so I'd give him a bit longer. We are about to head for the 7th and final round with plenty of time to complete it before the draft starts a week from this coming Thursday. 3 or 4 more hours won't make any difference when we're picking punters and kickers.🤣

I gave Flyin J  24/25 hours.  Will do the same here. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

I gave Flyin J  24/25 hours.  Will do the same here. 

Till late this afternoon then. No problem. I still have darren15's pick if he is working today as next poster to finish off the round after Unsympathetic.

Patriots add depth with a player who visited 12 teams

Cameron Clarke OT Charlotte.

Having one of the weakest WR groups in the NFL they add

Aaron Fuller  WR , Washington

Oh shit, I get 4  picks with the Giants in Round 7 AND Mr. Irrelevant... nice

With their first of four 7th Round Picks the New York Giants select Marc-Antoine Dequoy, Safety,  Université de Montréal 

4.36 40 yard dash, 6.65 three cone drill, 6'2", three time All Canadian team... tons of potential at a critical position. I'll use a 7th on that. 

I could probably have waited but I wanted to get this one in now haha

https://3downnation.com/2020/03/09/canadian-db-marc-antoine-dequoy-blazes-40-yard-time-at-university-of-montreal-pro-day/

• Upvote 1

can always count on darren's (c)rap-sheet to keep this thing rolling;) thanks!

the PANTHERS select--- TE-Cincinnati---JOSIAH DEGUARA in short, he's a Tasmanian little prick on ST's & scared of no one to block..

How the hell does Woodrow steal the Zona pick hidden all the way up in Canada? Well done! Woody....

ZONA CARDINALS select--EDGE--AUBURN--NICK COE  bpa left on board imo.. gotta go.. see ya, and Job well done Gipper 👍..thanks to all!!    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

How the hell does Woodrow steal the Zona pick hidden all the way up in Canada? Well done! Woody...

I may have to add Woody's pick to my list of "watches" to see where he falls. He'll go in with my twin DTs from Nebraska, LSU LB Divinity, the Aggie DT & punter, and a few others I will disclose on a thread I will start when the 7th round of our BB draft has completed. I want to know what players others will track to see where they actually fall. Some very interesting wild cards this year I think.

I'll delete this after a bit. I have a special "surprise pick" waiting for later in the 7th with an unreal highlight reel to go with him. He's either a phenomenal one hit wonder or a great pro to be. We'll see.

• Upvote 1

Baltimore Ravens select a linebacker who was destined to be a second or third round pick but for injury. Could be a steal if he has recovered from his pectoral issue.

Justin Strnad , LB,  Wake Forrest.

Miami takes the BPA off the CBS Board  CB Myles Bryant Washington.

Atlanta needs a NT and a very good one is still there in Benito Jones Ole Miss  6th best on Walter (3-5 rd) and 7th best on drafttek #172 overall. 2nd team Coaches All-SEC Team.

PM sent to Comeonman.

7:55 am EDT-folowup message added for Comeonman who hasn't seen the first one yet

• Thanks 1

• Zombo pinned this topic
48 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Comeonman, come on man :)

What time to you go to work darren? Or if you are at work, what time do you get home. Either way whenever you make the transition just go ahead and pick for him. That should be almost 24 hours and he still hasn't read any messages I sent.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What time to you go to work darren? Or if you are at work, what time do you get home. Either way whenever you make the transition just go ahead and pick for him. That should be almost 24 hours and he still hasn't read any messages I sent.

Wait until 8:00...Eastern.

• Upvote 1

Bill Belichick left his draft settings on "Autodraft" and spent the weekend not answering his phone while doing an Easter egg hunt with his family.

There's just one need left on the roster - replacing Gostkowski.  Bill has actually targeted this kid.

Rodrigo "Hot Rod" Blankenship, K, Georgia

He surely won't be teased for his nickname on a football team - that would never happen.  Until he takes his glasses off, that is.

Dallas will take CB Takariius Keyes Tulane. 6-1 4.54 speed with some hops to go with it since he was a key player for his state Champ HS basketball team as well as state Champs in football. Both Dallas and Houston are aware of him and both have interviewed him. One or the other is likely to take him in the 7th because he is just one of those athletic people with speed you want on your team even it it ends up the STs.