THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Browns 149 does work in an essential job. He may be saving lives so we will give him slack 

Sorry for the delay. I’ve been working. Have to work Sunday also. So might be slow to respond. 

I’m not out saving lives, but work continues for me

Well as much as I like Tour's challenge Atlanta looks to replace 34 y.o. Alex Mack with one year left on his contract, so they take a Center from Miss. St. Darryl Williams #83 overall on Drafttek and 3-5th round with WalterFB. Two great years as one of the SECs best Guards moved to a more natural position his senior year to Center. Will make an excellent understudy. 

PM sent to Darren 

PS-I have a special sleeper reserved for their last pick in the 7th. Hope nobody finds him by then. We shall see.

• Haha 1

The Seahawks add depth to their  offensive line with a player who is expected to go anywhere between rounds 2 and 4  so I am happy to draft him here. He can plays tackle but some see him as a guard in the NFL

Calvin Throckmorton OT , Oregon

Eagles can use a better backup than someone named Boston Scott who they grabbed off NO's practice squad, waived once, and finally signed.  The first-team Pac-10 guy is still available, and rates pretty well:

Eno Benjamin, RB, Arizona State

That's a wrap for round 4 -- I'd message whoever's at the top of round5 but I don't see that thread yet

The PANTHERS needed to clear up 2 more needs...But, 35 picks from their last choice, about 20 of them just fell off the board 😤.. So, I'll stick with a molly that i watched most the college season.. Player X carries a A grade from draftscout.com, 3rd on G board, arms & wing of a LT, with 2nd to 3rd round grade.. but will need a coaches boot in the butt & a good NFL dietitian... he'll stay at RG..

PANTHERS select--- Clemson-G--JOHN SIMPSON  

pm to woody

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

my turn for a trivia question Gip? can i ask (than delete) what did Zona do to Forfeit pick 154? 🤔  Edit-- may want to check diggs to bills & campbell to ravens trade? https://espn.com/nfl/draft/rounds/_/round/5    Picks--155//157//167//170 ? ?

I don't really know.  Someone will have to look that up.

• Confused 1

• Zombo pinned this topic

can we get 1 other member to verify this? thanks! 

Every teams picks from NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105906/article/2020-nfl-draft-whenhow-to-watch-every-pick-for-all-32-teams

14 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I did...but ya may not believe CBS is ever wrong...

1) take the Zona 5th round forfeit pick number out altogether... to get the pick numbers to line up right with after teams...(Mia. is pick 154)

2) The Campbell trade to Ravens was for a 5th pick #157.. Ravens pick 157 goes to Jags..(per draftek)  

3) The Diggs trade to Bills was Vikings getting 2020 picks #22,   (a 5th)=#155,  (a 6th)=#201 & (a 2021 4th)...the Bills received Diggs & Vikes 2020 7th pick #239 in return ( per Vikings.com)

can we get 1 other member to verify this? thanks! 

Edit--Zona forfeited 2020 pick in 2019 suplimential draft for Jalen Thompson 

Does it look right to you now?

36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Does it look right to you now?

That now matches Draftek Mock Draft Round 5 perfectly...👍 it's the only site I can find with updated finalized trades & a explanation that makes any sense.. check it out here  https://drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round-4.asp   

• Upvote 1

OK, it is 6:15.   I will make the pick for   Browns 149   With Pick #151,   The  Panthers select:

Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest.

I did no research on the Chargers...its just that this guy was the best available by far according to the CBS rankings.

This pick goes to Gumby to  Caroliner

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

What's the plan here Gip? I make my pick, 149 goes back on clock again for 2 more... i'll suggest, delete this^^ give 149 till i go to bed around 10pm.. if no action ? I'll make my pick before 10pm, than he can hit all 3 to catch us up to you & Vikes... 149 posted he worked Sunday but would check in late Sunday

Let me suggest we just leave his picks open to make later and just keep going on. That way he gets to pick at some point and we can keep picking.

What's the plan here Gip? I make my pick, 149 goes back on clock again for 2 more... i'll suggest, delete this^^ give 149 till i go to bed around 10pm.. if no action ? I'll make my pick before 10pm, than he can hit all 3 to catch us up to you & Vikes... 149 posted he worked Sunday but would check in late Sunday

We will wait some 

46 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We will wait some 

bedtime...give the Panthers Wake Forest CB Essang Bassey & 149 can pick 3 till you decide to go with Vikes... nite/night

19 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Gumby needs to pick next

I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

28 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

OK, but who are you taking to replace Bassey?