THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Gipper

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

In gumby's unique way I think he means leave all of 149's open and give him (gumby) Bassey. Then go from there.

Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

Browns 149 just needs to leave several for you to pick from when he is away for some time. That way you have an idea who he wants.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Browns 149 just needs to leave several for you to pick from when he is away for some time. That way you have an idea who he wants.

He may want to drop out altogether.  He did say that he thought his work may prevent him from participating a lot.  Perhaps he should let us know if that is his desire. 

Miami Dolphins

Derek Tuszka DE North Dakota State .....  Drafttek has him as a sleeper to watch ...brutal edge rusher ...raw but has huge upside

San Francisco 49ers select Gil Brandts sleeper pick in a position of need and why they ignored the receiver position in the first round

Isaiah Coulter WR Rhode Island

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-draft-hall-of-famer-gil-brandt-names-sleeper-wide-receiver-who-could-be-this-years-d-k-metcalf/

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/isaiah-coulter?id=3219434f-5516-0662-8b6d-a1ee4723ab0a

158 Jets select Darryton Evans RB App. State. 4.41 speed with Elusiveness.  1480 yards rushing last season.  Good pass catcher...Good return guy and the Sun Belt Offensive Play of the Year.  If he didn’t have App State by his name he’s 2nd/3rd round talent.  He offers an immediate 7-10 touches a game to complement Lev Bell 

159 Raiders select Terence Steele OT Texas Tech.  Athletic will handle speed at the next level.  Offers Versatility LT, RT, Guard at Tech.  Projects at RT in the NFL.  4 year starter two And a two year team captain in the 5th round?  

Chicago takes CBS BPA Gabrial Davis  WR  UCF

Dallas takes my man I was hoping to keep a secret, but got on the CBS list and BPA for drafttek  Slot  WR  James Proche  SMU    Dallas GM would know about him for sure.

PM to Gipper

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think we are getting into the Molasses Rounds-----S-----------------L--------------------O----------------W.

Woody read the message and promptly went to sleep the last 4 hours. Followup message sent.

Does he work in an "essential job"?   Engineer, yes, but for whom doing what? 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think we are getting into the Molasses Rounds-----S-----------------L--------------------O----------------W.

Woody read the message and promptly went to sleep the last 4 hours. Followup message sent.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Does he work in an "essential job"?   Engineer, yes, but for whom doing what? 

He's online over on the political board. I'll go find a post and respond to it.+

EDIT: Found one here to respond to to get his attention.

Woody-go make ur pick.

I'm heading out the door to mow the outback for an hour or so.

57 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why does he waste his time there?

Yes, I'm at an essential job. Been here every day and putting in a good amount of hours unfortunately.

The poli board I can pop in and out of for a few minutes between meeting or something. I try to research and take my time with picks here. Need to have a small block of time to do that.

Idk why I still go on that board. It's definitely a problem

New Orleans' WR room has Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, and two guys with apostrophes in their first name -- " Lil'Jordan " and "Tre'Quan".  This guy should be the #3 and could displace Sanders by midseason.. because as you know, it's the apostrophe that slows them down.  Butler By'not'e was a slug!

Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin

Msg sent to Gip

Sending NE pick to Gip as well

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

New Orleans' WR room has Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, and two guys with apostrophes in their first name -- " Lil'Jordan " and "Tre'Quan".  This guy should be the #3 and could displace Sanders by midseason.. because as you know, it's the apostrophe that slows them down.  Butler By'not'e was a slug!

Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin

Msg sent to Gip

Sending NE pick to Gip as well

I got no messages.