THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns players taking a knee

MLD Woody

4 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Well you have shown you are an inbred that can't spell "pussy" and you're clearly a very disturbed pedophile because of where you went with you mind (why would that enter any sane, decent,  person's mind especially with 3 years olds??"). That's not only creepy but also deeply disgusting. Hopefully your away from any public schools, and are registered in your neighborhood for the public safety. What a disgusting sicko you are. Jesus Christ!

Ill be the voice of reason here for you

rants aside (yours) 

have you stopped beating your wife? 

On 6/11/2020 at 10:07 AM, WarriorsRpussies said:

Who are you arguing with in your solo person ramblings over multiple post? Also did you mother cheat on your dad with a black man? The very first line of you absurd "statements" is an out right lie, unequivocally false ( I know this first hand), and on a level of stupidity only rivaled by our resident troll nickers.It also show you have an extreme detachment from reality.  I'm sure you bring out some junk science (that everyone should ignore) to back up said lies because that what "you" people do. Probably these will lack per capitol or context that you cherry picked from nutjobs on Infowars or some Russian owned new networks like Oan or whatever the fuck it called.The rest of bile you spiel just makes you look like a racist dickhead and I truly feel bad for your neighbors or anyone that has to be around. You are clearly are an unpleasantly person, unstable liar,  that downs bleach. You probably don't even spring for the good lime-scented stuff just plain jane Clorox. Anyhow like my momma use to says you can't unteach stupid. Enjoy your misery day, I have a date with my kids in my backyard.

and you showed up again for some more...

Gorka would shred you 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Shall we go all grammar nazi on this post? 🤣

Speaking of Nazi, there's plenty of you guys on this forum. Sorry I graduated from college and can form a coherent sentence without numerous grammar mistakes, the correct syntax, and while doing so outing someone that's clearly on Chris Hansen radar. "Nite" /s

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

It was that racist Nickers and Zombo laughed LOL @ him and rightful so . He should be shamed off this board for his constant blatant racism and equally horrible football takes. His probably on suicide watch after hearing this with a 12 gauge in his mouth but no shells. Good for Baker for taking a stand against police brutality again unarmed black men, and siding with his African American Teammates, enough is enough. Go fucken Browns!!! seems like the entire organization is complete unison about this.

are you for fucking real? 

do the rest of us a favor and sign up for a self awareness class

after your parole board mandated  anger management year long seminar is complete . 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

and you showed up again for some more...

Gorka would shred you 

Wtf is a Gronk, why should I care? Should I be shaking in my boots while watching Ozarks? I not the one thinking of children getting sexual assaulted, that's not even something  a normal functional adult brain would think of or joke about, but as usually you won't address it because like you fuhrer you Blame, Lie, and Deflect. Straight out of agent orange's playbook. That's on you Jared. That's on you, you simple minded fool. If you want to be a pervert keeps kids out of it. Like Nickers you are dumber then a bag of god damn mulch, but at least his the a god damn decency not to be a pedo about it. There's special place in hell for people like you. Anyhow I'm sure you'll post several responses rambling on and on, while having a solo argument with yourself, like the idiot before, but because I'll be watching Ozarks I'm not giving "2" fucks" about you,  your detachment from reality, and self loathing. That's how little I think of you and you opinions. Adios!

4 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

after your parole board mandated  anger management year long seminar is complete . 

Lol I have a troooooollllll that is now trying to stalking me. This is perfect.! Why I'm I so special? Please enlighten the world with you horrible statements. I'll response back tomorrow after I finish the Ozarks. Terrific show but probably way to complicated for you as numbers are involved.

1 minute ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Wtf is a Gronk, why should I care? Should I be shaking in my boots while watching Ozarks? I not the one thinking of children getting sexual assaulted, that's not even something  a normal functional adult brain would think of or joke about, but as usually you won't address it because like you fuhrer you Blame, Lie, and Deflect. Straight out of agent orange's playbook. That's on you Jared. That's on you, you simple minded fool. If you want to be a pervert keeps kids out of it. Like Nickers you are dumber then a bag of god damn mulch, but at least his the a god damn decency not to be a pedo about it. There's special place in hell for people like you. Anyhow I'm sure you'll post several responses rambling on and on, while having a solo argument with yourself, like the idiot before, but because I'll be watching Ozarks I'm not giving "2" fucks" about you,  your detachment from reality, and self loathing. That's how little I think of you and you opinions. Adios!

sure thing Grimey

4 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

It's ok bro... I have been renting space in his feeble mind for a couple of years now..  Which isn't all that hard to do.. He's more concerned with "Taking people down and spreading negativity. I deal in reality.. People like him are as phony 4 dollar bill.... They do an awful lot of talking and produce absolutely 0.. Remember... The ones who speak the loudest are the loneliest pieces of shit and are meek.... He probably sits in his parents basement drinking bud light and pissing himself... In the end.. No one cares...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure how long this will last on the main forum. But let's give it a try.

Glad to help.

Baker may as well be kneeling before black people asking forgiveness for his "white privilege", and perhaps that is what he's really doing..

Isn't that what we're all supposed to be doing now?

Fuck all you ignorant liberal (redundant, I know) form of white trash who have been nurturing this false narrative.  The facts don't matter, only your feelings do.

Hail to your Moses, Colin Kaperdick chosen by god to deliver his people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Conservatives thinking their feelings matter is already real, real old.  You're welcome to have a feeling, but you are not welcome to tell someone else what to do.

It's his choice - not yours.  You absolutely have zero justification for trying to tell him "how" or "when" to protest - or not - you arrogant self-righteous ass.

Nobody asked [or will ask] you if it's OK to protest.. because it's never going to be the right time or method or message or some other excuse to always ignore actual problems.

TLDR: Get over yourself.

What? 

Holy crap, I'm not taking sides. I merely pointed out an observation about politics & sports.

Also...what does TLDR mean?

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Really?  You mean like  you hope that someone engages in sexual intercourse with him?   How nice and considerate of you.   Got anyone in mind?  (I guess he does have a wife...start with her)

No not really. "Fuck him" was not meant to be taken literally. It is meant to be an angry rejection of someone or something. Similar to "go to hell".

Think very hard  before you come back telling me I can't recognize sarcasm.

"If you're not with us you're against us" is a forced dilemma. It's a fallacy that drives an individual to a side. Silence does not equal violence, and to shove that down anyone's throat is misguided and wrong.

If Baker wants to kneel there's nothing anyone can do about it. If Baker wants to stand, the social media mob will come after him and shame him for being a bigot.

Shaming him to a knee is as tyrannical as forcing individuals believe this is a two-sided issue.

8 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Speaking of Nazi, there's plenty of you guys on this forum. Sorry I graduated from college and can form a coherent sentence without numerous grammar mistakes, the correct syntax, and while doing so outing someone that's clearly on Chris Hansen radar. "Nite" /s

Yet you don't know the difference between "You", "Your" and "You're"..

Michigan grad I take it  🤣

3 hours ago, nickers said:

It's ok bro... I have been renting space in his feeble mind for a couple of years now..  Which isn't all that hard to do..

What is hard to do is to quote an insult correctly, apparently.

It's not "renting space in someone's head', you nitwit, it is "I'm living in his head rent-free" or "I'm so far in his head I SHOULD have to pay rent". 

🤣

1 hour ago, AP1 said:

"If you're not with us you're against us" is a forced dilemma. It's a fallacy that drives an individual to a side. Silence does not equal violence, and to shove that down anyone's throat is misguided and wrong.

If Baker wants to kneel there's nothing anyone can do about it. If Baker wants to stand, the social media mob will come after him and shame him for being a bigot.

Shaming him to a knee is as tyrannical as forcing individuals believe this is a two-sided issue.

You are right.

No one ever gave any athletes who chose to take a knee any shit. Not once. 

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Glad to help.

Baker may as well be kneeling before black people asking forgiveness for his "white privilege", and perhaps that is what he's really doing..

Fuck all you ignorant liberal (redundant, I know) form of white trash who have been nurturing this false narrative.  The facts don't matter, only your feelings do.

Let the butthurt wash over you, Sebastian. 

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

That’s actually not too far off. I would see it as more of an acknowledgement instead of an apology. Sort of like saying “I may not be able to relate, but l acknowledge your life has been significantly different than my own. I support you in improving that.”

I see it as a positive. When you have a few million people screaming that there’s a problem, for those that don’t have that same problem it’s a decent human response to ask what the problem is and how can we help.

16 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I love sports because it's normally a diversion, a place to get away from all the BS going on.

I'm not canceling my season tickets over this. But the constant politicizing of everything is getting real, real old.

Bob, a LOT of folks feel that way. Kneeling during our national anthem, etc, just alienates folks who DO care about racism, but do NOT equate it with our Flag, or our national anthem. I see more like "I make millions of dollars, but I don't want the poor folks to think I don't care, so I'm gonna act out in public".

It's easy to ignore, I can just set the DVR to 5 minutes after the game starts, or fast forward it ... whatever. My biggest concern is if they quit making Frostie or Barq's rootbeer this fall because of the corona virus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

You are right.

No one ever gave any athletes who chose to take a knee any shit. Not once. 

The difference between people that have angry words for kneelers and the actions of people that destroy businesses, burn properties, tear down statues and vandalize neighborhoods and city blocks is night and day.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Bob, a LOT of folks feel that way. Kneeling during our national anthem, etc, just alienates folks who DO care about racism, but do NOT equate it with our Flag, or our national anthem. I see more like "I make millions of dollars, but I don't want the poor folks to think I don't care, so I'm gonna act out in public".

It's easy to ignore, I can just set the DVR to 5 minutes after the game starts, or fast forward it ... whatever. My biggest concern is if they quit making Frostie or Barq's rootbeer this fall because of the corona virus.

Calf, it only alienates you if you choose to be alienated by it. OR, you can do like Baker and others have done and take a step or 2 to acknowledge the problem, and then you can use that brain of yours to be part of an amicable solution. 

Or you could worry about root beer. Really? Fucking root beer? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

Glad to help.

You are clearly the ignorant one.  And you are clearly the one nurturing false narratives.....all fueled by your hate, prejudice and ignorance. 

The false narrative being that you see being "anti-racist"  as requiring that people kneel to black people and apologize for white privilege.

Nothing of the sort, of course, is being asked.   What is being asked? 

Simply that all people be treated decently and equally.   But clearly those are concepts that you are opposed to. 

1 hour ago, AP1 said:

The difference between people that have angry words for kneelers and the actions of people that destroy businesses, burn properties, tear down statues and vandalize neighborhoods and city blocks is night and day.

I agree, the Tulsa race massacre is a part of American history that isn't publicized enough!

And the tearing down statues is the same -- Everyone who fought "On The Side Of The South" was a terrorist fighting against America, period dot end of story.  Confederates remain the most coddled bunch of losers in the history of the world.  If police actually wanted to "fight for justice," they'd throw in prison and beat everyone flying or otherwise supporting the flag that represents nothing more than insurrection and the execution of both federal law enforcement and armed forces - you know, actual threats, unlike antifa.  It does also represent states rights -- the right of people within a state to enslave others.  The event kicking off the civil war was Northern sheriffs refusing to enforce the "rights" of slaveholders in Southern states to own black people.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

No not really. "Fuck him" was not meant to be taken literally. It is meant to be an angry rejection of someone or something. Similar to "go to hell".

Think very hard  before you come back telling me I can't recognize sarcasm.

I am not being sarcastic at all.  How about thinking very hard about the words you say.  Just how did  a directive to go have sexual intercourse morph into an "angry rejection or someone or something?"   I mean, after all there if very little distinction between  "I want to fuck you"  and "Fuck you", isn't there?