THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump wears face mask in public for first time during coronavirus pandemic

Vambo

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

READ THIS TOO:

but you won't.

you have TDS. really bad case of it. TDS rage. Like TDS zombies on the warpath to defend their

biden boothole.

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/...

Jul 12, 2016 · President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers, saying bigotry remains a …

OK, those Democrats are terrible.  Maybe you should move to the US Virgin Islands when Joe wins. Just remember I did vote for Trump.  No possibility those right wing boogaloo boys in Hawaiian shirts  are stirring up stuff at BLM protests?

So why do folks disdain Trump? Mostly because  he makes himself an easy target. May as well put a "KICK ME" card on his back. And I'm signing  off, no sense discussing this  any further. 

1a) He  acts like grade school bully and attacks anyone who doesn't agree with him.  His motto: if you're not 100% with me, you're against me. Statesmanship isn't in his  vocabulary. If his tweeting reflects his intelligence level, he never got past eight grade.

1b) He's basically destroyed the Republican Party and driven all the  Moderates (that would be me, and thousands of others who aren't sniffing his butt gas) out- waiting to return when this doofus gets sent back to Mar a Lago. I'm working on a song BTW, a little take off on the Bogie and  Bacall  tune. :)

2) He says tons of unsubstantiated stupid crap. Please take a big swig of hydroxy, and shoot up  some lysol,  you'll be cured in 30 seconds.  

3) He's appointed relatives to positions they're totally  unqualified for. 

4) Per the Lincoln Project,  he's running the  most corrupt Administration since Grant. Is it 5? associates that are convicted felons,  and DT commuted the sentence of one of them. 

5) He's the man of thousands of  lies. There's books out there documenting them. Read one sometime. 

PS his latest rant that Suburbia will be destroyed if you don't vote for me hopefully fell on deaf ears. More unsubstantiated garbage. Latest ad "Joe wants to  defund the Police". Yawn, just another lie. 

If you think he's  great for America,  you'll have your say in November. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

OK, those Democrats are terrible.  Maybe you should move to the US Virgin Islands when Joe wins. Just remember I did vote for Trump.  No possibility those right wing boogaloo boys in Hawaiian shirts  are stirring up stuff at BLM protests?

that makes no sense, but at least you're being TDS hater consistent.

So why do folks disdain Trump? Mostly because  he makes himself an easy target. May as well put a "KICK ME" card on his back. And I'm signing  off, no sense discussing this  any further. 

You can't back anything you say up with any link, any objective report, your slurs are meritless. But you are liberal angry - you liberals live based on emotion. You don't like Pres Trump? You aren't being serious, surely. The names of clapper, rice, obamao, biden, brennan, strzok, page, higgardly, bruce and nellie orr, lynch, holder, mueller, "pit bull" weissman, ...etc etc etc mean anything to you? He doesn't have to put a "kick me" sign on his back, they tried to sabotage and destroy him and anyone around him, since he won the election. They conspired to destroy his presidency even before he was inaugurated. You can kiss the asses of the above list - but they are traitors, and Pres Trump's only "crime" was winning the election.

1a) He  acts like grade school bully and attacks anyone who doesn't agree with him.  His motto: if you're not 100% with me, you're against me. Statesmanship isn't in his  vocabulary. If his tweeting reflects his intelligence level, he never got past eight grade.

Yeah, if an elephant had giant wings it could fly. He attacks because he's been attacked even before he won the election. You can ignore the LONG list of great things he and they have done for America all you want - his tweets over-shadow that? LOL LOL LOL LOL. That's stupid.

1b) He's basically destroyed the Republican Party and driven all the  Moderates (that would be me, and thousands of others who aren't sniffing his butt gas) out- waiting to return when this doofus gets sent back to Mar a Lago. I'm working on a song BTW, a little take off on the Bogie and  Bacall  tune. :)

He hasn't destroyed the republican party - he aliented rinos to be sure, and I like it. You phony "moderates" are emotionally knee jerking liberals who won't admit to the term liberal, so you claim to be haha "independent". That is right up there with changing "man made global warming" to "climate change" You want to suck up to biden and let all hell break loose in America? Most Americans don't believe in that. You probably don't either, you're just totally soaked in Egypt.

2) He says tons of unsubstantiated stupid crap. Please take a big swig of hydroxy, and shoot up  some lysol,  you'll be cured in 30 seconds.  

and how many things has BIDEN said that were far more stupid? he always has - lied and lied and lied and plagerized since his college days, probably before. I can post that crap if you like. Easily proven.

Just because you aren't sexually attracted to Pres Trump, you won't vote for him, you libera...I mean 'independents" are a strange lot. Your obaMao can talk about "57 states" and you won't admit it, and biden has said far, far more STUPID things than Pres Trump.

Well, obamao commie and biden appointed people who were corrupt to the core all over our government. No comment from you again, I suppose. You really lose your points so far.

4) Per the Lincoln Project,  he's running the  most corrupt Administration since Grant. Is it 5? associates that are convicted felons,  and DT commuted the sentence of one of them. 

Ah, the Lincoln Project. guess who funds it? You are being made an ass of, by the lincoln project, dude.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/who-funds-the-lincoln-project-exactly-whom-you-expect/

" The media can keep calling you “Republicans,” but if you support Democrats, take Democratic Party positions, make voting for Democrats all the way down the ticket a binary choice and moral imperative, and then take most of your money from big Democratic Party donors, you’re a Democrat. That’s fine. You should embrace it. "

RINO Lincoln Project founders reportedly paid more than $2 ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/17/rino...

Jul 17, 2020 · The founders of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project appear to have paid out more than $2 million to their own firms, according to a Friday report. The group, formed in December by GOP operatives …

EXCLUSIVE: John Weaver - Co-Founder of the Lincoln Project ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/exclusive...

Jul 16, 2020 ·   One of their co-founders is a paid Russian Agent – John Weaver. As reported yesterday, this year another gaggle of individuals who claim they know better than President Trump on what’s best for America, formed a group by the name of the ‘ Lincoln Project ‘ in another effort to see Donald Trump defeated in the Presidential election.

5) He's the man of thousands of  lies. There's books out there documenting them. Read one sometime. 

There are lies, then there are "lies" that are not lies at all - just misinformation on statements made.

Your obaMao and biden LIED because they broke all their promises to the American people - they lied to get elected. Pres TRUMP DID NOT LIE - he has KEPT HIS PROMISES.

You're losing your asinine all wet in egypt cranksies.

2 truths and 31 lies Joe Biden has told about his work in ...

https://shaunking.substack.com/p/2-truths-and-31-lies-joe-biden-has

In 1987, when Joe Biden was running for President for the very first time, his campaign got swallowed up in a swarm of lies that Joe Biden told about himself all over the country. First, Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from British Labour Party Leader Neil Kinnock - including parts of the speech that came straight from Kinnock’s personal life that simply were not true for Joe Biden.

Six ‘Major’ Life Events Joe Biden Lied About ...

https://conservativedailypost.com/six-major-life-events-joe-biden-lied-about

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan. Biden …

Biden said he was a coal miner. While running for president in 2008, Biden told the United Mine …

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq. In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War …

Biden said he called Slobodan Milošević a “damn war criminal” to his face. Biden met with Serbian …

See full list on conservativedailypost.com

Six times Biden described major events in his life that ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/six-times...

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan. Biden …

Biden said he was a coal miner. While running for president in 2008, Biden told the United Mine …

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq. In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War …

Biden said he called Slobodan Milošević a “damn war criminal” to his face. Biden met with Serbian …

See full list on washingtonexaminer.com

PS his latest rant that Suburbia will be destroyed if you don't vote for me hopefully fell on deaf ears. More unsubstantiated garbage. Latest ad "Joe wants to  defund the Police". Yawn, just another lie. 

between a soviet agent making a fool of you, and obamao biden making a fool of you...

here's more to feel embarrassed about:

https://therightscoop.com/watch-joe-biden-agrees-to-defund-the-police-says-he-supports-taking-away-their-responsibilities/

WATCH: Joe Biden agrees to defund the police, says he supports taking away their responsibilities…

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Have a nice day swimming in Egypt Hoorta. You are on the wrong side of it.

You're going to find out in November that 95% of Americans don't buy conspiracy theories- and 99%+ never bother spending their entire day digging up right wing crap to defend Trump...

Keep hugging and kissing that Trump poster though, you and the MAGA ostriches... "A series of polls in recent weeks have found a tight contest between Biden and President Donald Trump in historically red Texas. " TexAg is leading the charge.  He loses any one of Texas, Florida, or Ohio his Thanksgiving turkey is prematurely cooked... All of them? Get ready for a historic beat down...  

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/14/joe-biden-texas-donald-trump-polls-close-tv-ads-2020-elections/

23 minutes ago, Vambo said:

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Lame MAGA retort, I'm starting to feel sorry for you losers...  If you don't agree with an opposing opinion, just play the TDS card....   

It's as easy as voting for Trump!!!!  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Lame MAGA retort, I'm starting to feel sorry for you losers...  If you don't agree with an opposing opinion, just play the TDS card....   

It's as easy as voting for Trump!!!!  

tds.gif

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're going to find out in November that 95% of Americans don't buy conspiracy theories- and 99%+ never bother spending their entire day digging up right wing crap to defend Trump...

Keep hugging and kissing that Trump poster though, you and the MAGA ostriches... "A series of polls in recent weeks have found a tight contest between Biden and President Donald Trump in historically red Texas. " TexAg is leading the charge.  He loses any one of Texas, Florida, or Ohio his Thanksgiving turkey is prematurely cooked... All of them? Get ready for a historic beat down...  

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/14/joe-biden-texas-donald-trump-polls-close-tv-ads-2020-elections/

remember when your hillary was going to beat Trump by a landslide? I have never been in a poll, and I've never known anybody who has said they were in a poll.

If President Trump doesn't win re-election - America will become portland, chicago, and seattle.....

all hell will break loose. You lefty hater TDS sombeitches are free to choose. You decide.

America with Pres Trump and Pence? or murder millions of babies and become venezulea?

· 

I am the ultimate member of The Book of the Month Club. First I have lowlife dummy John Bolton, a war mongering fool, violating the law (he released massive amounts of Classified Information) and an NDA in order to build badly needed credibility and make a few dollars, which will all end up going to the government anyway. Next up is Mary Trump, a seldom seen niece who knows little about me, says untruthful things about my wonderful parents (who couldn’t stand her!) and me, and violated her NDA. She also broke the Law by givng out my Tax Returns. She’s a mess! Many books have been written about me, some good, some bad. Both happily and sadly, there will be more to come!

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

FB_IMG_1595080536593.jpg

This is idiotic

This is why other countries are reopening things are we're still dealing with the same first extended wave

This is why I said American exceptionalism is a joke. Our attitude of "but muh FREEDOM!" gets us here. This virus showed how truly moronic so much of this country is. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is idiotic

This is why other countries are reopening things are we're still dealing with the same first extended wave

This is why I said American exceptionalism is a joke. Our attitude of "but muh FREEDOM!" gets us here. This virus showed how truly moronic so much of this country is. 

What can I say woodpecker? You're like those crazy women on Facebook screaming at people for not wearing their masks. They are every bit as crazy as the guys that refused to wear them and throw a fit in the store. Just as fucking nuts. And it's not enough for these people or you people to realize there is a middle-of-the-road people who say well if I gotta, I gotta. If everybody doesn't share your outrage fully then you're mad whether they are wearing a mask or not. It's like wearing a red or a blue bandana.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This is idiotic

image.thumb.png.fd149d7894b16cba495067e135f46754.png

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

What can I say woodpecker? You're like those crazy women on Facebook screaming at people for not wearing their masks. They are every bit as crazy as the guys that refused to wear them and throw a fit in the store. Just as fucking nuts. And it's not enough for these people or you people to realize there is a middle-of-the-road people who say well if I gotta, I gotta. If everybody doesn't share your outrage fully then you're mad whether they are wearing a mask or not. It's like wearing a red or a blue bandana.

WSS

I'm pretty sure you aren't getting this at all

You posted the meme of sheep wearing masks. Your posted the Facebook chain post about how masks are step one to Nazi Germany.

And then you say I'm "outraged"

I honestly don't even know why I bother

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

almost none of us do, either. Your contributions are nil, you're a moron birdbrain woodypeckerhead.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm pretty sure you aren't getting this at all

You posted the meme of sheep wearing masks. Your posted the Facebook chain post about how masks are step one to Nazi Germany.

And then you say I'm "outraged"

You always complain when I say you're outraged but if you weren't why would you call people idiots why would you insult people for  being patriotic? What's in it for you to belittle somebody who talks about freedom?  For you assholes on the left its freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom until somebody else wants some. As for your question no idea. If you weren't full of shit I can see there be a reason for it. Again wear your little mask to bed for all I care.

WSS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You always complain when I say you're outraged but if you weren't why would you call people idiots why would you insult people for  being patriotic? What's in it for you to belittle somebody who talks about freedom?  For you assholes on the left its freedom freedom freedom freedom freedom until somebody else wants some. As for your question no idea. If you weren't full of shit I can see there be a reason for it. Again wear your little mask to bed for all I care.

WSS

Is not wearing a mask considered being Patriotic? 

Going on about how you can't wear a mask because of your freedom is idiotic. Americans are giant babies. Do one damn thing for the greater good. That's why this one matters. If it was "I have the freedom to play Russian roulette with myself." Then go for it. Less idiots. Win win. But this affects other people. That's why this is different. 

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Is not wearing a mask considered being Patriotic? 

no dip switch I was referring to your sneering little remark about people wanting "muh freedom." At one time Freedom was one of the signs of patriotism. 

Going on about how you can't wear a mask because of your freedom is idiotic. Americans are giant babies. Do one damn thing for the greater good. That's why this one matters. If it was "I have the freedom to play Russian roulette with myself." Then go for it. Less idiots. Win win. But this affects other people. That's why this is different. 

don't know how many times I have to tell you if you feel you're at risk don't take your life in your hands. Don't go to the supermarket don't go to The Big Box store don't go to the Walmart blah blah blah. There is absolutely no reason to. But you people do it because you want the issue. It makes you feel cool to stand there and scream at some idiot who won't wear a fucking mask. Like running out into the street in front of traffic because pedestrians are supposed to have the right of way. So tell me who the baby is? By the way this surge in the phony number of "cases" is among young people who have almost no risk of serious illness. So they don't care.

here's a question, I guess the answer would be no, but how about you, would you call the governor's rat line to report a club that's not social distancing?

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

don't know how many times I have to tell you if you feel you're at risk don't take your life in your hands. Don't go to the supermarket don't go to The Big Box store don't go to the Walmart blah blah blah. There is absolutely no reason to. But you people do it because you want the issue. It makes you feel cool to stand there and scream at some idiot who won't wear a fucking mask. Like running out into the street in front of traffic because pedestrians are supposed to have the right of way. So tell me who the baby is? By the way this surge in the phony number of "cases" is among young people who have almost no risk of serious illness. So they don't care.

here's a question, I guess the answer would be no, but how about you, would you call the governor's rat line to report a club that's not social distancing?

WSS

What do you think I was referring to with people saying "muh freedom"? Those people are equating not having to wear a mask when they go out to being "free". Every other country realizes wearing masks is a good step in controlling the virus and yet Americans are giant babies about it. 

You think I'm going out in public and screaming at people that don't wear masks? You think that makes people look cool? When did either of those things happen? 

I already told you who the babies are, they're the people that can't wear a mask without throwing a fit. 

"Just don't go places" kinda falls flat if you're an "essential" worker btw. Or literally any worker right now. What would your response be to a cashier at a grocery store if they said they wanted people to wear masks? 

Would I rat? Idk probably not. Someone must likely would. The point is more that so many Americans have this in ground "I'm so special I can do what I want. Freedom!" belief that it's causing us to completely fuck up this response. Like I said, it's shining a light on Stupidity. I just wish those stupid People only impacted themselves

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What do you think I was referring to with people saying "muh freedom"? Those people are equating not having to wear a mask when they go out to being "free". Every other country realizes wearing masks is a good step in controlling the virus and yet Americans are giant babies about it. 

You think I'm going out in public and screaming at people that don't wear masks? You think that makes people look cool? When did either of those things happen? 

I think you believe it's cool. You might not do it in public oh, but you certainly do it here in this form.

I already told you who the babies are, they're the people that can't wear a mask without throwing a fit. 

yes those people are assholes. People that rail at others for not wearing masks are also assholes.

"Just don't go places" kinda falls flat if you're an "essential" worker btw. Or literally any worker right now. What would your response be to a cashier at a grocery store if they said they wanted people to wear masks? 

Yes.  People in their 80s people with emphysema or asthma or heart disease or cancer or COPD or diabetes or grossly overweight or osteoporosiz, sorry bud they've got to worry about more shit not just covid. It would be like you guys insisting peanuts were outlawed because x amount of kids have a peanut allergy. Or outlawing dairy products because ,you get the idea. Understand the huge majority of people really aren't at much risk from covid. (and spare me the story of the one 30 year old guy that croaked)) Oh they might get sick but probably not that bad. So they get pissed off because the entire world revolves around the 002% at their expense.

Would I rat? Idk probably not. Someone must likely would. The point is more that so many Americans have this in ground "I'm so special I can do what I want.

Or I'm so special the entire world has to stop because I'm 1 in a million people at risk and I refuse to take precautions.

Freedom!" belief that it's causing us to completely fuck up this response. Like I said, it's shining a light on Stupidity. I just wish those stupid People only impacted themselves

and I say the stupidity comes in because people at risk refuse to take the simple precautions needed to keep themselves safe. Think about it, if those people did their part we have never had to shut down the economy. There's a certain breed of alcoholic in the world whose lives could be ruined if they picked up a bottle. So they can't. Ever. But for the huge majority we can go out and get drunk tonight and be okay tomorrow.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh geez this one is all over the place...

- no I don't think it's "cool". End of story. None of this is about being "cool"... Christ

- in one instance the asshole is putting others at risk and in the other the asshole is trying to prevent others from being at risk

- peanut and dairy allergies aren't contagious. You can actively choose to eat things without those ingredients. You don't go out into public with something throwing peanuts at you while saying it is their right as an American to do so. As with most attempts at analogies about Covid that miss the mark your examples do the same by ignoring the fact that this is a contagious disease. But yes, spare you the story with evidence contradicting the point you're attempting to make.... Also ignoring any potential long term side effects of Covid. 

- the entire world stopping? We're talking about masks. Do you feel like requiring you to wear masks is so awful that the entire world stops? And it isn't "1 in a million". Don't throw around numbers just to feel better about your argument. We've had 142k deaths in our country with a population of 378M. If EVERY person in the US was already infected that would be about 375 times more than one in a million...

- so who exactly are you blaming in the last paragraph there? 

This is a problem that only we have for some reason. Only the us is so great that we can't take on a little self sacrifice and common sense for some amount of time to try and control this. Why listen the the medical experts with decades of experience? You saw a thing on Facebook so that's all the evidence you need! Plus freedom!

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh geez this one is all over the place...

- no I don't think it's "cool". End of story. None of this is about being "cool"... Christ

- in one instance the asshole is putting others at risk and in the other the asshole is trying to prevent others from being at risk

- peanut and dairy allergies aren't contagious. You can actively choose to eat things without those ingredients. You don't go out into public with something throwing peanuts at you while saying it is their right as an American to do so. As with most attempts at analogies about Covid that miss the mark your examples do the same by ignoring the fact that this is a contagious disease. But yes, spare you the story with evidence contradicting the point you're attempting to make.... Also ignoring any potential long term side effects of Covid. 

- the entire world stopping? We're talking about masks. Do you feel like requiring you to wear masks is so awful that the entire world stops? And it isn't "1 in a million". Don't throw around numbers just to feel better about your argument. We've had 142k deaths in our country with a population of 378M. If EVERY person in the US was already infected that would be about 375 times more than one in a million...

- so who exactly are you blaming in the last paragraph there? 

This is a problem that only we have for some reason. Only the us is so great that we can't take on a little self sacrifice and common sense for some amount of time to try and control this. Why listen the the medical experts with decades of experience? You saw a thing on Facebook so that's all the evidence you need! Plus freedom!

No I didn't take the conspiracy on Facebook seriously. I just thought it was an interesting take and share that with you guys with the disclaimer pretty boldly placed.

And if you need to nitpick even though it doesn't really make your point yes one in a million as an exaggeration. It's still huge. With a massive percentage of deaths occurring in the very elderly and the very sick. People who are going to die anyway and soon. And no it isn't people who want their so-called freedom versus those who just want to do the right thing and save the world. It's assholes who refuse to wear a mask against assholes who refuse to take the slightest bit of caution and prefer to cause a scene. Kind of like protesters. They Don't Really Care to make the world a better place they just like to act out. 

And while peanut allergies aren't contagious they do kill children every year. Not everybody knows because not everybody gets tested. Conversely people at a higher risk of covid definitely know they are in that category. Families that know their kid has that allergy needs to take a little more caution and so should members of the high-risk groups.

But instead of wasting our time bickering over the same old shit remember my argument, which you feel compelled to rail against, is that people who are at risk know they are at risk and should take more precautions than others regardless of inconvenience. (not that people shouldn't be more courteous to the fearful)  But they don't and they haven't which is why the number of deaths is so high. One of the big reasons I don't like the left is because personal responsibility almost always takes a backseat to blaming somebody else.

-One other note, I see lots and lots of FB posts from people bitching about the list of stores that require masks to enter. When I go out I keep a bandana around my neck and pull it up over my nose when I go in one of those stores it's really not a big deal. On the other hand given the number of people not wearing them properly given the fact that every item has been touched and handled by everybody in the store given the fact that everybody touches these masks which would logically be covered with virus when they take them off their face etc etc it's hard to take the safety Factor seriously. But that's another fundamental disagreement I have with the left. Style over substance. Because even though I wear one in public you guys aren't satisfied, you're angry because I don't pretend to be as terrified as you.-

WSS

Washing your hands is also important. Masks aren't the end all, they're another tool that helps. 

This is a global pandemic with the spread of am invisible disease. This isn't just "personal responsibility". Rules should be made for the greater good and people should deal with minor inconveniences for that greater good. Everyone needs to deal with some level of inconvenience. Not just old people. Or fat people. Etc. 

I'm not "nit picking" your one in a million statement. It's factually incorrect. By a large amount. That is just another example of people not grasping numbers and just throwing out there what makes them feel right. 

From Tucker Carlson

"I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that social distancing is a good idea for the next few years, actually wants to be micro-chipped or thinks that a 'benevolent' dictatorship is for the good of humanity, I don't want to give that point of view any of my energy.
I am a free human being and if you want to stay home, stay home. That's your sovereign right to choose.
If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask. That is your sovereign right to choose.
If you want to avoid large crowds, avoid large crowds. That's your sovereign right to choose.
I am not required to descend into poverty for YOU.
I am not required to abstain from human contact for YOU.
I refuse to participate in "quarantine life" until there's an unsafe, untested vaccine released in eighteen months.
I refuse to receive a vaccine to make others feel more safe because that is MY sovereign right to choose!
If you're convinced the vaccine is safe and effective, you can get it yourself.
Some of you are allowing fear and policies devoid of scientifically accurate data to destroy the country you live in and ruin your life.
We have a constitutional right to take risks. Life is full of bacteria and viruses, many of which spread before symptoms manifest and after they subside.
We have a sovereign right to receive OR refuse vaccines.
The data was inaccurate at best; purposely overblown to justify government overreaction at worst.
Stop allowing the government to destroy:
The food supply;
Small businesses;
Medical autonomy;
Access to healthcare;
Mass gatherings;
Privacy rights;
Our mental health & freedom
When the "new normal" is filled with starvation, depression, suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, imprisonment, governmental spying, and pure DESPERATION, the "virus" is going to look preferable to the world you helped facilitate.
I'm going to turn this around on people from now on. Those who say I'm (or anyone that supports this) putting money over lives by wanting the country back open for business, hear this:

-YOU don't care about the people who will kill themselves out of hopelessness

-YOU don't care about small businesses that'll close their doors (THEIR LIVELIHOOD) permanently

-YOU don't care about the children/women/men who will be victims of domestic abuse

-YOU don't care about people defaulting on their mortgages

-YOU don't care about bills going unpaid by families with ZERO income right now

-YOU don't care about people wondering where their next meal will come from

-YOU don't care about the people who will lose their sobriety and slip back into alcoholism

-YOU don't care about the people who will starve

-YOU support the inevitable looting that'll take place

-YOU don't care about anyone who is murdered the longer this shut down goes on

-YOU don't care about people's mental health

-YOU don't care about the children who DO need teachers and educators to guild & educate them

-YOU don't care about the economy crashing down around us

-YOU DON'T CARE.

-YOU love your shackles

-YOU are pathetic, begging your leaders for MORE shut down and MORE regulations and MORE handouts

I will NOT tolerate another person telling me that I don't care about lives.

I care about the situation in its entirety.

But YOU don't care about any of that so...
YOU stay home.
YOU wear a mask.
YOU live in fear.

I on the other hand will not as is my sovereign right to choose NOT TO!"

Sums things up very nicely.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

From Tucker Carlson

Stop allowing the government to destroy:
1) Medical autonomy;
2) Access to healthcare;

I on the other hand will not as is my sovereign right to choose NOT TO!"

Sums things up very nicely.

Sums it up nicely why cases are spiking. Just call those numbers phony like your hero does. OTOH, should those who do care about "the other guy" have to stay home so you and your pals can run around expressing your rights to not wear masks?

I take particular umbrage to:

1) Trump is doing all that he can to destroy "Medical Autonomy". His mishandling of the covid crisis is damn proof of it... Plenty of links around- just his latest bull shit...  

"The Trump administration is trying to block billions of dollars for states to conduct testing and contact tracing in the upcoming coronavirus relief bill, people involved in the talks said Saturday.

The administration is also trying to block billions of dollars that GOP senators want to allocate for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and billions more for the Pentagon and State Department to address the pandemic at home and abroad, the people said."

2) Guess Tucker forgot that DT hates the ACA, and has no plan to replace it- there's reams of articles floating around. Just one little example...  :D   

"A pandemic is a time when the most people possible should have access to affordable medical care. Yet the Trump administration repeatedly uses COVID's cover to further its longstanding assault on the ACA. In March, as the medical and economic effects of COIVD-19 came into view, the administration refused to reopen ACA enrollment. In May, Trump called Obamacare "a disaster," and said he wanted to "terminate it."

The administration has since doubled down, filing a brief late last month in support of an effort before the U.S. Supreme Court that would abolish the law completely, arguing that the "entire ACA" "must fall."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/anthony-fauci-has-been-wrong-about-everything-i-have-interacted-with-him-on-peter-navarro/ar-BB16JZ8y

Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on: Peter Navarro

Peter Navarro, Opinion contributor 3 days ago