THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for you Cal...

hoorta

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/06/trump-campaign-aides-reality-434785

What a crack legal team his campaign employed. Yesterday they lost their 3rd lawsuit to stop the counting, arguing there were no R observers in the counting room:
Judge Paul Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?
Lawyer: There is a non-zero # of people in the room.
Diamond: Iam asking you as a member of the Bar of this court: Are people representing Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiff in that room?
Lawyer: Yes.
Diamond: I'm sorry, then what is your problem?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Diamond: Iam asking you as a member of the Bar of this court: Are people representing Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiff in that room?
Lawyer: Yes.
Diamond: I'm sorry, then what is your problem?

Ah, why is he raining on Donnie's parade? I bet he was the same one that ruled against Trump U.and Trump Foundation.😱

Is there no justice in America? How else can we make Monarchy America Great Again with impediments like this guy?

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You were an idiot before and nothing has changed.

WSS

And you know zero about Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but that just makes you ignorant and not an idiot. And my mother raised no fools nor idiots. Yours apparently missed on the former.😁

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you know zero about Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but that just makes you ignorant and not an idiot. And my mother raised no fools nor idiots. Yours apparently missed on the former.😁

I would wager to say that 0 is more than you know about it. Even if you had any substantial background in psychology which I doubt you have no more bases for that accusation than a doctor would have diagnosing bowel cancer without ever having met or examined a patient.

ps My mother died when I was five you must mean grandma. By the way I'm not begging for sympathy that's your gig.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would wager to say that 0 is more than you know about it. Even if you had any substantial background in psychology which I doubt you have no more bases for that accusation than a doctor would have diagnosing bowel cancer without ever having met or examined a patient.

ps My mother died when I was five you must mean grandma. By the way I'm not begging for sympathy that's your gig.

I've already given my extensive education towards and background on Diagnostic & Clinical treatment teams, so I actually do know quite a bit about it. I also have read many of the opinions of those who have way more experience than me who have come to the same conclusions in masse (1,000s, not just a few odd ducks). Same for Hitler. Same conclusion.

Glad you had a dedicated grandma to raise you.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Click on symptoms in that link.

But that could be anybody in politics anybody on this board and you in particular.

And if you have previously listed your medical qualifications I may have missed it in the flurry of all your whining and boasting. Maybe just sum it up quickly.

WSS

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But that could be anybody in politics anybody on this board and you in particular.

And if you have previously listed your medical qualifications I may have missed it in the flurry of all your whining and boasting. Maybe just some of it up quickly.

WSS

30+ years on psychiatric diagnostic/treatment teams that included Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses and Clinical Social Workers with those teams meeting daily to discuss cases in great depth. I had the education and license to be a full participant. No boast since you asked and I am answering your question.

And just for the record anyone who comes on this obvious Trump Board and always gets dogged piled by the same persons over and over again deserves sympathy, not just me.

I bet it was a real shocker for some of you doing that to hoorta to find out he actually voted Trump in with the rest of you and then realized it was a terrible mistake. You all certainly piled your abuse on him as well. And Woody deserves special mention for the shit he puts up with here.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

30+ years on psychiatric diagnostic/treatment teams that included Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses and Clinical Social Workers with those teams meeting daily to discuss cases in great depth. I had the education and license to be a full participant. No boast since you asked and I am answering your question.

Fair enough but forgive me if that answer sounds a little bit vague. For instance at an auto dealership the lot boy works with certified mechanics. Stages of delivery you think is it is

And just for the record anyone who comes on this obvious Trump Board and always gets dogged piled by the same persons over and over again deserves sympathy, not just me.

Of the regular participants conservatives might have a slight edge but not huge. There are six members in the squad as far as I can tell and a couple guys who can swing either way.

I bet it was a real shocker for some of you doing that to hoorta to find out he actually voted Trump in with the rest of you and then realized it was a terrible mistake.

No, I've known the guy for a while. I'm surprised that he hasn't been able to evaluate the positives for the country and balance it against the personality. Unlike you who I believe has just adopted liberalism in his dotage and exaggerated by your obvious narcissism. 🌞😂

You all certainly piled your abuse on him as well. And Woody deserves special mention for the shit he puts up with here.

Like anyone else, including myself, the Woodpecker brings on whatever troubles by himself. He just whines about it a little bit more than most.

WSS

well, if Tex knows psych, he should "advise and heal his own self".

the nonsense slurs "Three Marxist Fatigueos" without any factual supporting evidence,

all this time, makes them look like fools to anyone who knows better.

NOTE: It is irrational to vote against the hundreds of GREAT THINGS that Pres Trump has accomplished, DESPITE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON A FAKE INVESTIGATION OVER THREE YEARS.

It's like the nazis...the kkk... if you want to be on the winning side, you turn in your friends to them, and become one of them.

That is how I see it. Liberals in Europe made good nazis. The nazis just hated everyone who wasn't "pure German"...

the American left hates everybody who isn't left.

and so it goes.

And just to be fair let's say I believe your vague qualifications. Is there one member of that team you can think of who would give a diagnosis like the one you have delivered without ever speaking with examining or seeing the patient in person for even one second? If you say yes I hope I never have to see that doctor.

WSS

Well, Hoorta said josh rosen was the best pure qb and pocket passer in that draft,

and told me to STFU about responding about Josh Allen because Allen was garbage.

really, really wrong. Still hasn't admitted it all this time.

so, that is seriously dishonest - I don't think he really voted for Pres Trump, or he would at least admit Pres Trump

has done a LONG LIST of well over two hundred GOOD/GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR AMERICA.

To put it succinctly - the lefty losers troll with false narratives to try to annoy the rest of us.

Kinda like all liberals are control freaks who demand to control other people.

Here you can watch the trailer or rent the whole thing.  If you watch it all there is far more detail about why so many think they way they do about his diagnosis & why that makes him dangerous to lead a country. I think many of you did not understand the import of a snap decision self contained decision maker when he gave that fire & fury speech on N. Korea. You have to take him at his word with those threats and I think he came very close to doing exactly that.

• Upvote 1

well, seriously, the slurs can go both ways. I'm going to respond in kind, ONLY to show you that the slurs go both ways, and both are just as stupid:

13 MIND BLOWING SIMILARITIES BETWEEN HITLER AND OBAMA! …

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/13-mind...

-Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets. -Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true. -Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers.

Now we will see what kind of leader Trump has one last opportunity to be for the entire country, not just his base.

1. Will he work to change the way he deals with COVID from now till Jan 20? That will require a major shift in his thinking.

2. Will he be able to admit he lost and work with Biden on a stimulus deal? That would give him a better economic legacy if he did so, not unlike Bush transitioning to Obama in the middle of a major market collapse. The things Bush started were carried on by Obama which led to the major recovery we had for Trump to then carry on once he got in.

I personally would give him a week or so to let this really sink in once all states remaining have been decided.

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now we will see what kind of leader Trump has one last opportunity to be for the entire country, not just his base.

1. Will he work to change the way he deals with COVID from now till Jan 20? That will require a major shift in his thinking.

2. Will he be able to admit he lost and work with Biden on a stimulus deal? That would give him a better economic legacy if he did so, not unlike Bush transitioning to Obama in the middle of a major market collapse. The things Bush started were carried on by Obama which led to the major recovery we had for Trump to then carry on once he got in.

I personally would give him a week or so to let this really sink in once all states remaining have been decided.

Hopefully he will do the right thing and put the kibosh on the stimulus bill. I don't care what side you're on throw another two trillion dollars on the Fire is a recipe for disaster.

And working with the Democrats on any kind of relief bill means passing out money to left-wing sycophants and not to people who actually might need it.

WSS

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way Squad if you're going to call Cal out by name and the title of some stupid threat about Nazi bulshit you probably shouldn't come crying to me or you know who if and when he reacts. Just saying.

🥰

WSS

Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

WSS

they were different articles, different links... you betcha. and I don't think it was 25 times... go look.

(okay, I deleted some of em, LOL LOL)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

they were different articles, different links... you betcha. and I don't think it was 25 times... go look.

(okay, I deleted some of em, LOL LOL)

Riding my bicycle all through a major portion of Sun City today it was refreshing to see that 90% or more of all the political signs have been replaced by American Flags for Veteran's Day. We still have a great country. The Civil War was 1000 X's worse and our country survived it. We will again. I'm happy to have a new president who McCain relied upon to listen and compromise with whom he called a true friend. But I'm also happy that my fiscally conservative Reps got re-elected so that both parties have a real voice in this American government.