THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for you Cal...

hoorta

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Thanks Steve!  I've always refrained from coming into the political board; but I've read it from time to time and the popular opinions in it always only came through "Trump Fan" lenses.  Those that disagree get called Liberals/Libtards/anything else negative that this forum welcomed.  You've seen that so much you probably don't even notice it any more. 

I was just celebrating a record number of Americans that told the Fraud in the WH he's fired.  

Oh I understand but you do realize that politics is a rough discussion by its very nature. It's not like the Democrats are any more genteel.  As to the record number of votes it works both ways. Yes a record number voted against him but a record number voted for him. It wasn't like a landslide or anything. 

As for blaming China? Like it or not that's where it came from and somebody screwed up. I don't believe the conspiracy theory that they were working on biological warfare but it is what it is.  Where Fauci is concerned as far as April  he  had plenty of the Democrats were saying it was no big deal.  Cuomo in New York said that a travel ban or a quarantine of the thousands of people fly in and out of New York every day from beach parties would be an act of War. But the threat to the United States was miniscule and if you wanted to go on a cruise do it.  Still if it was all Trump's fault there would be no resurgence anywhere in the world work the restrictions were a lot worse than they were here. But he doesn't control the response around the world porg even here. Constitutionally that's up to the governor's. And you can draw your conclusions among them.

But we are Americans and we don't like being pushed around, at least a bunch of us. Weather the governors are Democrat Republican and regardless of who is in the White House. If you think we are going to stay in our basements with masks on out of respect for Joe Biden...

I don't hate the Chinese but they are bigger adversaries of the United States than the Russians. I'm sure you're aware of copyright infringement gray-market products intellectual property theft Etc.

Russia really has nothing to offer the world but some second-rate military equipment some gas and oil (which our Nato allies are happy to purchase from them while we spend the money to protect them) and Stoli. If Putin wanted to destabilize the US he's gotten his wish. And the investigations Chuck and Nancy launched were unable to find any collusion whatsoever. (not to mention the information harmful to Hillary's campaign was 100% true)  And you'd have to agree with me that that investigation was at least a little bit ethically challenged. Or I would hope you would.

Furthermore how would you view the situation if the Hunter Biden affair with the same fact starred Don Jr? I'm not sure if you are a Joe Biden supporter or just hate Trump but the guy did make 10 million bucks without ever having a job other than providing access to the president for those willing to pay for it. It doesn't particularly freaked me out because I figured that crap goes on all the time, I'm just surprised but the opposition who seems to insist on 100% transparency overlooks this obvious appearance of impropriety. At the very least. Then again it's always easy to play the H card.

As far as the constant accusations of racism I don't see it. Frankly I like immigration a lot I love the integration of different cultures into the American fabric. I don't want illegals flooding in. I would hope everyone would understand that.

Also the billions of dollars worth of Destruction and deaths in the wake of BLM I can't imagine anybody supporting that movement. I don't call that racism. Remember even though he was a common criminal everybody on either side was in Georgia Floyd's corner and the police officer was arrested and charged. On the other hand we would probably have to Google it to find the names of the police officers killed in 2020 or the other innocent victims of the riots.

Also you've mentioned the tax returns more than once. Is it your opinion that the IRS is aware of illegality and is in some way hiding it?

But again when all is said and done my vote or lack of it is do to the policies I would like to see continued or ended rather than personality or tweets or accusations.  

Beyond that regardless of the names the other side calls people who don't hate the president I can't count the times I've wished he would just shut the fuk up and quit being such an ass whole all the time. but.....

Unfortunately on a political board people on both sides will be attacked for being moderate andstating what they like and what they don't like. You have to call the other guy a cult member or a libtard or worse.

But imagine how would would be on the Browns board if it were 50 50 Steelers and Browns fans  or 25-25-25 25 adding in Bengals and Ravens.

Anyway hope to see you for a game next season.

WSS

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Thanks Steve!  I've always refrained from coming into the political board; but I've read it from time to time and the popular opinions in it always only came through "Trump Fan" lenses.  Those that disagree get called Liberals/Libtards/anything else negative that this forum welcomed.  You've seen that so much you probably don't even notice it any more. 

I was just celebrating a record number of Americans that told the Fraud in the WH he's fired.  

You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

That has nothing to do with Pres Trump or Biden. I know you ... didn't know you would stoop that low. The end.

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Was watching a record volume of turnover in the WH over the last 4 years the orgasm you wanted it to be?  Considering the witch hunt and endless leaks, I'm surprised there wasn't more.  Care to elaborate why you think this happened to be?

Was finger pointing at China and Dr Fauci for the Corona Virus as effective as South Korea's plan to prevent the spread?    I'll take the plan and you stick with the finger pointing.  Great leaders often lead by example, and it sure looked like 90% of the WH came down with the virus from the lack of planning.  Wearing a mask is hardly a long term plan.  Have you not had any this whole time?  Trump also never told you to brush your teeth.  How did that work out for you?  You guys waiting on the president for personal hygiene tips are concerning me a bit.

SK also had some of the strictest lockdown measures on the planet, which your president doesn't want to do.  But in Ole Joe's defense, there are some vast differences between their setup and ours.  Care to guess what they are?

Why are we still 2 weeks away from seeing his health plan he was going to tackle 4 years ago?  Outside of destroying Obamacare, which he didn't, I would loathe any version of government healthcare.

Why are we still waiting on seeing his tax returns from 4 years ago if there's nothing huge to hide?  We aren't waiting on his tax returns.  The grabbing at straws crowd is.  Please, come back and post it when you see them.  No worries here.

Pointing fingers, endless turnover, racism and attacking people on Twitter all day aren't great plans - it's why more votes than ever before fired your hero.  Putin should be very proud of how divided he made this nation.  That's why Russia attempted to interfere in 2 straight elections.  All that's left to see is what he has on Trump once we finally see his tax returns released...  Again. Let us know.  We'll be here.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

That has nothing to do with Pres Trump or Biden. I know you ... didn't know you would stoop that low. The end.

This has nothing to do with Canton Mike's service.  If that struck a nerve with you - not my problem.  

BTW, you've crossed the line every time you've tattled on people on this board.  When Stan used to bring you up for all the tattling he was getting sick of - that's not a great reflection of you. 

Now back to your cheerleading for the Fraud!

Never once heard from Stan about that, folks.  Back then, I was reporting a few folks often because crap was getting out of hand.

I thought they'd want to know.

they didn't, I didn't know that.

Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

and,

apparently, to get this forum shut down so THEY don't have to listen to complaints about the 48 year nothing done.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

Oh, come on cal.😘 You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.😁 Be honest.

I'll stop other than with this latest "stole the election from me" delusion he's trying to drag his base into. When he concedes without that qualifier I'll stop altogether and move on to what Dems & Reps should now be doing to stop the virus and heal the deep division in this country. The answer does not lie with the far left wingnuts. It lies in the middle somewhere similar to how Biden and McCain (and many others behind the scenes in a bi-partisan way) operated to find solutions together. We're all sick of logjams and high taxes/deficits. And certainly what this virus is doing to all of us (I'm back in Estes Park after driving all day BTW-I'll send you a PM).

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh, come on cal.😘 You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.😁 Be honest. 

yeah, well I conveniently don't remember, so I'm good.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

that was pretty bad. Profoundly uncalled for attack, especially from someone who never served....

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, well I conveniently don't remember, so I'm good.

LOL! I'll chalk it up to oldheimer's. Fun disease to cope with. I never remember stuff like "take out trash" "mow the yard". I also got my hearing aides from the VA and asked them to block out words like those too.🙉😂

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Well in that case go to the game day food thread on the football board where I posted the recipe for old aunt Odie's N. E. fudge. You'll be a deserter in a NY minute if you make that stuff.😜

On 11/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Let me make 1 thing clear - DieHard is a loyal dude that put his life on the line for this country.  I was wrong - no excuses.  Even worse, he was right that I showed up with a huge buzz on from Bud Light Platinum.  Am I the only dumb asss that didn't know a light beer was capable of 6% alcohol?  Anyway, DieHard and me go back a long time he deserved better from me.  I owe you man!  That doesn't mean I'm gonna like Trump per say; but I can't promise I won't laugh my asss off your newest avatars you sick bastard!

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Let me make 1 thing clear - DieHard is a loyal dude that put his life on the line for this country.  I was wrong - no excuses.  Even worse, he was right that I showed up with a huge buzz on from Bud Light Platinum.  Am I the only dumb asss that didn't know a light beer was capable of 6% alcohol?  Anyway, DieHard and me go back a long time he deserved better from me.  I owe you man!  That doesn't mean I'm gonna like Trump per say; but I can't promise I won't laugh my asss off your newest avatars you sick bastard!

Way to step up and own up Flugs!!👍 DieHard's a good man!