THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for you Cal...

hoorta

THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Both Narcissistic Personality Disordered. So there.

So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

30 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!

Add Pathological Liar to that Dx BTW. That has been refuted by Republican supporters in position to know. Also thrown out in court already when his lawyer had to admit to the judge that this claim was not the case. There were in fact observers from both parties.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

Karma is the beyotch.  

When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

Karma is the beyotch.  

When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

Sure.

People really don't need much of a reason to throw a party.

The problem moving forward is that Trump lit both parties ablaze.  Soon one’s fire will burn out with his absence, but the other will remain raging on.  Trump's legacy will remain much longer than you seem to realize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Karma is the beyotch.  

You're tripping Flugel.  They didn't vote for biden.  They voted against Trump because they are fucking fools.

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Sure.

People really don't need much of a reason to throw a party.

The problem moving forward is that Trump lit both parties ablaze.  Soon one’s fire will burn out with his absence, but the other will remain raging on.  Trump's legacy will remain much longer than you seem to realize.

Don't disappear when he finally has to show his tax returns.  

He blew off a freakin Pandemic.  Then when he got the virus - he had a team of 29 doctors and the best care anyone in the country can possibly get.  And AFTER?  His message to all those that have lost family members to it was "I kicked this virus' asss without any help - don't let it dominate you."  Yeah, because we all know everyone that visited an overcrowded hospital got the same level of care.

He spent more time on Twitter than doing his job.

He never came up with a Health Plan that was going to be soooo easy to upgrade.

He's a piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're tripping Flugel.  They didn't vote for biden.  They voted against Trump because they are fucking fools.

Thank you Dumb Asss!    America voted more to fire Putin's hostage!  Feel any smarter Try Hard?  Keep worshipping your messiah!

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

He blew off a freakin Pandemic.  Then when he got the virus - he had a team of 29 doctors and the best care anyone in the country can possibly get.  And AFTER?  His message to all those that have lost family members to it was "I kicked this virus' asss without any help - don't let it dominate you."  Yeah, because we all know everyone that visited an overcrowded hospital got the same level of care.

He's a piece of shit.

This negates nothing I said, but will do.

7 minutes ago, Flugel said:

He's a piece of shit.

You're wasting your breathe on the cult of personality. They have to be put through deprogramming before they can see the light. That line up there I highlighted is a prime example of how Narcissistic Personality Disorder functions, totally self-centered with zero empathy for anyone else. He learned nothing from it other than to run more rallies putting his own supporters in peril. Yep, some real sincere caring guy that one.

21 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

If Trump held a rally the Dims called it a “Super Spreader Event”.

I guess when you get a large gathering of Comrades together, they are immune to the Rona virus.

They call it that because all of the knuckleheads refused to wear a mask when they weren't 6 feet apart.  Then they took inventory of all those at the WH with the virus.

The celebrations today showed 95% of the people on camera with masks on.  Go figure...

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

They call it that because all of the knuckleheads refused to wear a mask when they weren't 6 feet apart.  Then they took inventory of all those at the WH with the virus.

The celebrations today showed 95% of the people on camera with masks on.  Go figure...

How many of those people are 6 feet apart?

Again, Joe will get the Pandemic to go away by having the media stop talking about it.

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

How many of those people are 6 feet apart?

Again, Joe will get the Pandemic to go away by having the media stop talking about it.

Okay, worship your messiah DT then.  The amount of people voted to FIRE his ass says all that it has to.

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Okay, worship your messiah DT then.  The amount of people voted to FIRE his ass says all that it has to.

You’re right Flugs...they’re wearing their masks!

Except for when they take a drink of champagne that they’re passing around.

Definitely the party of science.

EF76D6D1-3F00-4E28-BFE2-5B7E58DE6487.png