THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for you Cal...

hoorta

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That's you psycho!  You QUIT.  LMAO!

You have a severe mental illness obviously.  First you leave the Browns board with the others to form Brady Quinn Homo Fan club, the owner dies of cancer, others like shep quit.  You show up here because you have some strange mental problem with Trump after years of not being on here.  Get help.

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You have a severe mental illness obviously.  First you leave the Browns board with the others to form Brady Quinn Homo Fan club, the owner dies of cancer, others like shep quit.  You show up here because you have some strange mental problem with Trump after years of not being on here.  Get help.

You left out the most important part.  It was the board you wanted to be a moderater of.   Yeah, I posted on that board AND this board until my dad died when I took a break.  Then I came back when Stan/Atenears emailed me to come back.  Want to do the rest of this face to face pussy?

Just now, Flugel said:

You left out the most important part.  It was the board you wanted to be a moderater of.   Yeah, I posted on that board AND this board until my dad died when I took a break.  Then I came back when Stan/Atenears emailed me to come back.  Want to do the rest of this face to face pussy?

Any fucking day.  You make accusations that are fucking bizzare.  I really think that you are fucking lunatic.  

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re right Flugs...they’re wearing their masks!

Except for when they take a drink of champagne that they’re passing around.

Definitely the party of science.

EF76D6D1-3F00-4E28-BFE2-5B7E58DE6487.png

Shall we take inventory of the percentage that showed up with a mask in the picture when social distancing required it - or is it  more inconvenient truth = fake news from the Trump worshipees?

Let's hope they don't get as many positive cases as the WH Superspreader events.   Doesn't Mark Meadows have it now as well?  You don't say...

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Boy I go out to the grocery store and you guys all go haywire.😁

Just for the record Flugs I know he retired, not quit. He and I have actually had some pretty amiable veteran to veteran discussions through the PM route.

He told you a completely different story than he told me.  He's not known for his integrity in here.  For example, mocking a message board that rejected him when he wanted to be a moderator for it.

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

He told you a completely different story than he told me.  He's not known for his integrity in here.  For example, mocking a message board that rejected him when he wanted to be a moderator for it.

Dude, your fucking memory is all fucked up.

11 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Shall we take inventory of the percentage that showed up with a mask in the picture when social distancing required it - or is it  more inconvenient truth = fake news from the Trump worshipees?

Let's hope they don't get as many positive cases as the WH Superspreader events.   Doesn't Mark Meadows have it now as well?  You don't say...

The sad thing thing is these youngin’s will carry the virus, and not even know they have it.

But let’s look at the bright side of things...they’re going to have a 99.995% survival rate.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

The sad thing thing is these youngin’s will carry the virus, and not even know they have it.

But let’s look at the bright side of things...they’re going to have a 99.995% survival rate.

True. I know we're at each other's throats in this thread CD but I'm glad you survived a very scary experience.  I've always liked your football posts.

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

True. I know we're at each other's throats in this thread CD but I'm glad you survived a very scary experience.  I've always liked your football posts.

Don't worry Flugs, Cysko is willing to sacrifice all the old people for the sake of the DT fuckup with this virus. He won't admit DT fucked it up though. He only admits to sacrificing the old for the good of all. I doubt he discussed with DT if he would like to be first in line for that though.😂

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

30+ years on psychiatric diagnostic/treatment teams that included Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses and Clinical Social Workers with those teams meeting daily to discuss cases in great depth. I had the education and license to be a full participant. No boast since you asked and I am answering your question.

Medice, cura te ipsum.

If I was still a Democrat, I'd be very wary of rubbing this election in people's faces. Trump and Trump voters have been doing that since 2016 and it probably cost them this election. But, you also have to remember that a Trump presidency came about from a flippant and dismissive attitude perpetrated by Democrats and those on the left in the 8 years of the Obama administration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Medice, cura te ipsum.

If I was still a Democrat, I'd be very wary of rubbing this election in people's faces. Trump and Trump voters have been doing that since 2016 and it probably cost them this election. But, you also have to remember that a Trump presidency came about from a flippant and dismissive attitude perpetrated by Democrats and those on the left in the 8 years of the Obama administration. 

I have taken a ton of abuse and cocksure people telling me I had no idea what I was talking about concerning his failings as well as my opinion that those same failings would bring him down. My qualifications to even have opinions have been shoved in my face after a whole career in the VA helping veterans readjust to life after war. Sometimes I just got a little sick of it. So a little celebration of the downfall of this fraud is warranted.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't worry Flugs, Cysko is willing to sacrifice all the old people for the sake of the DT fuckup with this virus. He won't admit DT fucked it up though. He only admits to sacrificing the old for the good of all. I doubt he discussed with DT if he would like to be first in line for that though.😂

What's Biden’s plan to save us again?  Say nicer things?

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

What's Biden’s plan to save us again?  Say nicer things?

Apparently he has answered this:  

Biden was asked about his plan to curb the spread of the coronavirus and if it includes a countrywide lockdown.

“It does not include a countrywide lockdown. I’m going to lock down the virus,” Biden said.

“You don't have to shut things down. The Democrats have already passed a $2 trillion program to help these businesses stay open, change their ventilation, allow for dividers for businesses to keep people socially distant. They've already passed $200 billion for schools across the nation. How do you do it? By providing masks and PPE for all the students as well as the teachers.”

Well there you have it.  Was it as amazing as you expected?

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Let me repeat anybody seriously making comparisons of any American politician to Hitler it's out of his or her fucking mind.

WSS

Coming from someone that supported racism and his butt buddy calfox fuck u both, you two loser snowflakes. I hope you don't spread your disease to kids  and I will not reply back to you fucktards as the nation thinks you absolute are scum and rightful so. Have fun watching old reruns of arhiebunkie or whatever the fuck it called you bigots. And tell Q to fuck off too you inbred idiots.

1 hour ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Coming from someone that supported racism and his butt buddy calfox fuck u both, you two loser snowflakes. I hope you don't spread your disease to kids  and I will not reply back to you fucktards as the nation thinks you absolute are scum and rightful so. Have fun watching old reruns of arhiebunkie or whatever the fuck it called you bigots. And tell Q to fuck off too you inbred idiots.

You sound angry, just a hunch. Go to bed and sober up.

🥃😉

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

Karma is the beyotch.  

When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

All these talking points have been discussed many times before so I won't bother with them right now. Anyway the only reason I'm responding is that I'm truly surprised because I've never seen the hostile side of the Floog and I've known him a long time and very much enjoyed his writing on the Browns. That's all.

WSS

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

All these talking points have been discussed many times before so I won't bother with them right now. Anyway the only reason I'm responding is that I'm truly surprised because I've never seen the hostile side of the Floog and I've known him a long time and very much enjoyed his writing on the Browns. That's all.

WSS

Thanks Steve!  I've always refrained from coming into the political board; but I've read it from time to time and the popular opinions in it always only came through "Trump Fan" lenses.  Those that disagree get called Liberals/Libtards/anything else negative that this forum welcomed.  You've seen that so much you probably don't even notice it any more. 

I was just celebrating a record number of Americans that told the Fraud in the WH he's fired.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Apparently he has answered this:  

Biden was asked about his plan to curb the spread of the coronavirus and if it includes a countrywide lockdown.

“It does not include a countrywide lockdown. I’m going to lock down the virus,” Biden said.

“You don't have to shut things down. The Democrats have already passed a $2 trillion program to help these businesses stay open, change their ventilation, allow for dividers for businesses to keep people socially distant. They've already passed $200 billion for schools across the nation. How do you do it? By providing masks and PPE for all the students as well as the teachers.”

Well there you have it.  Was it as amazing as you expected?

Was watching a record volume of turnover in the WH over the last 4 years the orgasm you wanted it to be?  

Was finger pointing at China and Dr Fauci for the Corona Virus as effective as South Korea's plan to prevent the spread?    I'll take the plan and you stick with the finger pointing.  Great leaders often lead by example, and it sure looked like 90% of the WH came down with the virus from the lack of planning.

Why are we still 2 weeks away from seeing his health plan he was going to tackle 4 years ago?

Why are we still waiting on seeing his tax returns from 4 years ago if there's nothing huge to hide?

Pointing fingers, endless turnover, racism and attacking people on Twitter all day aren't great plans - it's why more votes than ever before fired your hero.  Putin should be very proud of how divided he made this nation.  That's why Russia attempted to interfere in 2 straight elections.  All that's left to see is what he has on Trump once we finally see his tax returns released...