THE BROWNS BOARD

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

Nero

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Guys, sure there is a bit of a difference being on an opposing teams forum, but Mr. Tron is to me not a troll. He actually posts even when they aren't playing, and he certainly isn't as bad as some so called Browns fans (and no, not saying ones that post regularly).

Now I completely disagreed with his talk and reasoning prior to and not long after the game, but he seems like a good guy. 

As for what he has said in this thread about not trading... that is what most people are going to say. I mean just take a look (in your memory) at some of the talk on here with regards to some of the Browns earlier this year. People were ready to give up on Baker, OBJ, every defensive player not named Myles and Denzel (and even a few with him), Njoku, Peoples Jones, Higgins. 

And if you do indeed think he is trolling, continuing to go after him would in fact be giving him exactly what he wants.

Why don't you go through a unit by unit, or even position by position analysis of both teams to see how the personnel matches up.     I tried to do that some either previously in that thread or elsewhere.   Some seemed to think that I was off base there.....but I don't. 

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why don't you go through a unit by unit, or even position by position analysis of both teams to see how the personnel matches up.     I tried to do that some either previously in that thread or elsewhere.   Some seemed to think that I was off base there.....but I don't. 

Nobody seemed to think you were off-base, you were off base because you have done it MULTIPLE times each of the past 3 years.

But obviously you didn't actually read what I wrote, or failed to understand it.

Even IF EVERY player would be in Cleveland favor, most people would say they wouldn't trade their team for another team. That is part of being a fan of YOUR team. As for saying Baker, OBJ, etc. My point was nowhere near that Steelers had someone better or anything close to it. My point, that has not changed whatsoever is that while our Steelers friend may be complaining about a few of his players and coaches, during THIS season, the one where NOBODY here (according to you) would trade with Steelers, the only players who I can recall not being talked about negatively by either supposedly Browns fans or even a few guys who do in fact regularly post are the OL, Chubb, Hunt, Landry, Hooper, and Garrett. That would appear then that the board collectively (no not individually, but you wanted to speak for the board as a whole) is sold on 10 out of 22. 

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Guys, sure there is a bit of a difference being on an opposing teams forum, but Mr. Tron is to me not a troll. He actually posts even when they aren't playing, and he certainly isn't as bad as some so called Browns fans (and no, not saying ones that post regularly).

Now I completely disagreed with his talk and reasoning prior to and not long after the game, but he seems like a good guy. 

As for what he has said in this thread about not trading... that is what most people are going to say. I mean just take a look (in your memory) at some of the talk on here with regards to some of the Browns earlier this year. People were ready to give up on Baker, OBJ, every defensive player not named Myles and Denzel (and even a few with him), Njoku, Peoples Jones, Higgins. 

And if you do indeed think he is trolling, continuing to go after him would in fact be giving him exactly what he wants.

Thank you. I appreciate this as I'd like to just exist here and get my interdivision news and continue to associate with those I care to associate with. Now that doesn't mean I don't expect to catch shit or get in heated arguments. I may even say some troll-esque things but I stick around because I've been here a long time. (2003 on my old name) 

I enjoy some of you and the conversations that transpire. I hate the Browns, Ravens, Bengals and the fucking rat shit Patriots. I'm never going to be the "great job guys" guy.   I hate when rival fans show up and say "great game guys" or whatever the hell else people do. I am guilty of poking and prodding and some of your beef with me stems directly from that. Call me a troll and you are going to get trolled. I put gipper on ignore so a lot of that should calm down. Now I can just deal with the situational mouth breathers with names that rhyme with bal and dickhardforbigben. Either way and I think it goes without saying and why I appreciate this post, I'm not here to ruffle feathers. I'm hear to read, talk football and bs with the guys I enjoy bs'ing with and if any of those guys said "Hey man, I think you should leave the board." I would. 

Anyway, I appreciate this post and am happy to bs some inter division stuff and whatever else. I've always been a know thy enemy type because it makes me better. Here I am. 🤙😎

And I'd happily have a beer with several of you. I hope to at some point. 

33 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Nobody seemed to think you were off-base, you were off base because you have done it MULTIPLE times each of the past 3 years.

But obviously you didn't actually read what I wrote, or failed to understand it.

Even IF EVERY player would be in Cleveland favor, most people would say they wouldn't trade their team for another team. That is part of being a fan of YOUR team. As for saying Baker, OBJ, etc. My point was nowhere near that Steelers had someone better or anything close to it. My point, that has not changed whatsoever is that while our Steelers friend may be complaining about a few of his players and coaches, during THIS season, the one where NOBODY here (according to you) would trade with Steelers, the only players who I can recall not being talked about negatively by either supposedly Browns fans or even a few guys who do in fact regularly post are the OL, Chubb, Hunt, Landry, Hooper, and Garrett. That would appear then that the board collectively (no not individually, but you wanted to speak for the board as a whole) is sold on 10 out of 22. 

Teller, bitonio, hunt, chubb, Garrett. I'm not sold on hooper and while Landry is very good he's at his ceiling and not one of the steeler receivers is and they are all very stout minus the drops. All of which is mental/maturity and not a lack of ability. I wanted the steelers to draft obj but he went too high. 

48 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Teller, bitonio, hunt, chubb, Garrett. I'm not sold on hooper and while Landry is very good he's at his ceiling and not one of the steeler receivers is and they are all very stout minus the drops. All of which is mental/maturity and not a lack of ability. I wanted the steelers to draft obj but he went too high. 

Ordered mine today 

6756270B-D6A3-4F37-A92F-A9C5B132819C.jpeg

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Someone below you stated that by dumping BR they will get immediate cap relief.  What say you to that?   Sounds like you disagree somewhat.   Would they have to do more?

Jujubutt is a FA....let him walk?  Same with Dupree...let him walk? 

And I guess that sure as hell counts out trading for Wentz, as has been suggested.

Cap for each season is a negotiation which hasn't happened yet.. 175 is the earlier-negotiated floor and current best estimate. That link is NFL.com.

2021 cap relief by dumping BR is only 20m.. 42-22.. and they'd then have to bring in a FA QB.  Bandaid has to be ripped sometime though.

I'd guess they'd resign Dupree and let Juju go -- S-S is optimally a 3 and occasionally a 2, didn't do well when asked to be a 1.  Wentz is now a backup, not a starter.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:
  1. Teller, bitonio, hunt, chubb, Garrett. I'm not sold on hooper and while Landry is very good he's at his ceiling and not one of the steeler receivers is and they are all very stout minus the drops. All of which is mental/maturity and not a lack of ability.
  2. I wanted the steelers to draft obj but he went too high. 
  1. That's a pretty important "minus".
  2. We might be able to hook you up... OBJ for Clayborn straight up? ;)

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

2021 cap relief by dumping BR is only 20m.. 42-22..

I did not say "dump". I said "if he retired".

You should consider the source as he is more concerned with his reactions being heard than understanding that to which he has read.

• Like 1

Player retirement is equivalent to them being cut - so an unavoidable 22m cap hit

Also: if a player retires the team can seek to recover any signing bonuses that didn't have explicit protection in the contract against retirement.  Cap charge not affected, this is just the check sent to Ben's house.

If this is accurate then the Rooneys not only wouldn't have to pay the 2021 bonus, they could claw back (18.7/3)+(22.25/2) = 17.36M as the 2021 prorated portion of what's listed as his prior signing bonuses from each year. For purposes of the contract, those bonuses are not considered just for that year, they're going to be paid out in annual chunks over the life of the contract.

• Thanks 1

That I did not know... cool... I needed another distinction without a difference in my life.

So Ben does not get any of the deadmoney, but it stays on the books to go against the cap..

That certainly is not intuitive.

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Actually they did...and I will let you guess who

Apparently I misunderstood. 

Even IF EVERY player would be in Cleveland favor, most people would say they wouldn't trade their team for another team. That is part of being a fan of YOUR team.

Well...I was hoping for a more objective assessment.  I felt that I tried to do an objective assessment above. 

As for saying Baker, OBJ, etc. My point was nowhere near that Steelers had someone better or anything close to it. My point, that has not changed whatsoever is that while our Steelers friend may be complaining about a few of his players and coaches, during THIS season, the one where NOBODY here (according to you) would trade with Steelers, the only players who I can recall not being talked about negatively by either supposedly Browns fans or even a few guys who do in fact regularly post are the OL, Chubb, Hunt, Landry, Hooper, and Garrett. That would appear then that the board collectively (no not individually, but you wanted to speak for the board as a whole) is sold on 10 out of 22. 

Well...I guess I have to do my own...attempt, at an objective assessment.  I will concede that in a few situations it is difficult:

QB:  I do think, at this point...Baker is better.  Certainly going forward anyone would take Baker at this point. 

RBs:  Our top 2..maybe even Top 3 are better than what the Steelers have.

TEs:  I think Hooper/Njoku/Bryant  top what the Steelers have

WRs.   Could be very close.  OBJ being out is a factor.  We have different kinds of receivers.  

OL.    By Vag's admission anyway  their  OL is deteriorating where ours may be the best in the league

DL.  They have no one as good as  Garrett on the OL.  They may or may not have a slight edge at the other spots.  Heyward may give them that.

DBs.  Because of our significant injuries...it is almost impossible to judge this position....so I will give it a wash just because it is too hard to pin down

STs:   Their kicker is better, our punter better.....and I don't know if either has much of a return game. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You still aren't getting it Gip.

I didn't give my assessment at all, so I certainly didn't say you were right or wrong on any of those.

My ENTIRE point was that you can't expect a fan of another team to say that he would trade his team for another.

And the other point I was making is that one, you certainly don't speak for everyone like you said to him multiple times, and 2 that guys that say they are fans (whether it is someone who posts a lot like you, or lesser extent me and a lot of others, or even the guys who seem to only show up negatively (which I certainly called out), have most certainly had varying degrees of negatives about guys on this team. So obviously everyone isn't on the same page for every player. I was just saying that I can recall only 10 who weren't talked about in that manner during this season. So tron having negative feelings about his guys at the moment aren't any different than what was said about Baker, OBJ, DPJ, etc.

You replied to me, thus me saying nobody calling you off base. I don't know what everyone says or feels. All I know is that I read something about you bringing this topic up multiple times, and I have personally seen that the last 3 years, including at the beginning of this season. 

I won't go all players, but here are a few

QB: Yes at this moment anyone would take Mayfield going forward, but that has to do with age. If Mayfield has anywhere close to as good of a career as BR then the Browns will be excellent for YEARS. Baker had a slightly better year this year as well.

RB: There is no question here

WR: By skill, the top 2 Browns are better than Steelers and next 2 are better for Pittsburgh 

OL: Not a question at all, especially with age. But it's not like Pittsburgh has a terrible Jets/Bengals like OL

DL: Yes Browns have by far the best single player, but as a unit Pitt may have slight edge.

LB: No question Pittsburgh 

DB: Pittsburgh has the best player (Minkah), then would be Ward. As a unit, from what we have actually seen, this isn't much different than the Browns advantage on OL or Pitt advantage at LB.

Now that I went up and read yours, we don't differ that much, but I do believe in my opinion that it's a slight cop out to call DBs a wash because of injuries. Half of what is expected to be the starters is based solely on hopeful expectations. That would be like saying Green Bay has the best backup QB in the league because they have a 1st rounder and he seems to have loads of potential. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:48 PM, Vagitron said:

I have given credit plenty of times. I just think those that believe the demise of the steelers is here is comical.  I guess we are going to find out.  I'm not happy with the steelers and it has absolutely zero to do with losing to the browns. 

Your so full of shit it’s embarrassing. Stop talking. Your making yourself look worse 

Getting back to the thread title, even 4 days out that 1st 13 minutes of the game is still stunning to me. Nobody ever saw that coming. I don't doubt that even the team was probably shocked about how well they steamrolled the Stealers when that lead went to 28-0 on Warp Drive. I felt like I needed a seat belt installed on my couch or risk a fall on each and every one of those turnovers and scores.😱😂

10 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

You still aren't getting it Gip.

I didn't give my assessment at all, so I certainly didn't say you were right or wrong on any of those.

My ENTIRE point was that you can't expect a fan of another team to say that he would trade his team for another.

Actually, yes, I did get that.  And like I said...I still would have liked to have seen an objective assessment.  I understood that you weren't giving one...so I did...or tried. 

And the other point I was making is that one, you certainly don't speak for everyone like you said to him multiple times,

I may not speak for everyone.....but what I am saying is that I think anyone....giving an objective opinion, would come down on the side of the Browns having more overall talent on the respective rosters.  Do you disagree with that? Speaking objectively? 

and 2 that guys that say they are fans (whether it is someone who posts a lot like you, or lesser extent me and a lot of others, or even the guys who seem to only show up negatively (which I certainly called out), have most certainly had varying degrees of negatives about guys on this team. So obviously everyone isn't on the same page for every player. I was just saying that I can recall only 10 who weren't talked about in that manner during this season. So tron having negative feelings about his guys at the moment aren't any different than what was said about Baker, OBJ, DPJ, etc.

Oh...again....no disagreement about the fact that there are some negative opinions about some of our players....from top to bottom.  But, again, I was looking at an overall roster assessment. 

You replied to me, thus me saying nobody calling you off base. (It was Tour in his craven manner) I don't know what everyone says or feels. All I know is that I read something about you bringing this topic up multiple times, and I have personally seen that the last 3 years, including at the beginning of this season. 

Actually...I am not the one that brought it up, at all. Someone else started a Browns/Steelers rivalry thread....and I didn't even bring it up here.   Here I was replying to Vag's  comment that he would not trade the Steeler's roster for the Browns.  All I did was respond. 

I won't go all players, but here are a few

QB: Yes at this moment anyone would take Mayfield going forward, but that has to do with age. If Mayfield has anywhere close to as good of a career as BR then the Browns will be excellent for YEARS. Baker had a slightly better year this year as well.

RB: There is no question here

WR: By skill, the top 2 Browns are better than Steelers and next 2 are better for Pittsburgh 

OL: Not a question at all, especially with age. But it's not like Pittsburgh has a terrible Jets/Bengals like OL

DL: Yes Browns have by far the best single player, but as a unit Pitt may have slight edge.

LB: No question Pittsburgh 

DB: Pittsburgh has the best player (Minkah), then would be Ward. As a unit, from what we have actually seen, this isn't much different than the Browns advantage on OL or Pitt advantage at LB.

Now that I went up and read yours, we don't differ that much, but I do believe in my opinion that it's a slight cop out to call DBs a wash because of injuries. Half of what is expected to be the starters is based solely on hopeful expectations. That would be like saying Green Bay has the best backup QB in the league because they have a 1st rounder and he seems to have loads of potential. 

I agree that I copped out somewhat on the DBs....but that cop out was based on two things:   A. We really haven't seen our real defensive backfield...and B. I never have professed to being a "talent evaluation" maven.   I don't study this stuff... I don't go back over their college years or pro careers.   .I just go by what I see.  And where I think I have seen enough at the other positions to have an opinion, I don't think I have seen enough out of all of our DBs to have that same sort of opinion because of all the injuries. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

This had nothing to do with the rivalry thread. Me saying multiple times (and I am not going to go back and find them), you have attempted (not saying that in a negative way) to do this compare players multiple times each year since Baker has been a Brown. 

Again, you can have your opinion/assessment all you like. And as referenced above, we probably don't disagree on many of them, but the way that I read it (you said it was Tour), is you doing it multiple times. Now maybe it was to dig at you, but that is not how I read it.

As for the last part, I would just assume that most who want to make an assessment in anything (we can use your profession), that they would use the evidence they are presented.

Example, there were SERIOUS questions coming into the season about RG for the Browns. In fact, it wasn't even a sure thing that Teller would be the starter. Now he is considered one of if not the best guard in football. 

So yes, with the potential of the DB in Cleveland is pretty high, but the only evidence we can use is what we currently have seen. Obviously everyone has been highly disappointed with Sendejo. Harrison has been pretty good, but has missed 6 games, and only started 7 out of 17. By talent again, Ward is the 2nd best between the two teams, but he has a hard time staying on the field, and that factors in.

And yes, I get that a bunch of this with Tron is because of the team he is a fan of, and wanting to give it to him.

But I believe that being a loyal fan (for whoever) is believing in your team and players and wanting them. And some of it comes down to fit in a system. 

2 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Now maybe it was to dig at you...

Guilty as charged!

It's Gip's modus operandi. Post an opinion... pounce on any disagreement... argue on and on and on despite any info presented in support of an alternative opinion and/or challenge to what he rarely provides to back up his... argue some more on and on... until he finally starts hurling insults, cussing, etc. and as cute as the latter can be...

I got tired of it and wasted entirely too much time engaging. Time I could have spent in tape sessions, reading about prospects or other football topics, or in exchanges with knowledgeable posters here. Posters I can learn something from and/or people who make me laugh. People with whose opinions I can disagree.... and they mine... discuss, debate and even if we don't come to a meeting of minds,  then walk away having heard and respected each other's takes, i.e., Win-Win exchanges.

As I have told Gipper before, he simply doesn't meet my criteria. So I have consigned him to the Browns Board's Phantom Zone.

But surely you know all the above by now.

That you must yet continue to engage in a civil, eloquent, patient manner is why I've Sainted you.

That said... I have always recognized Gipper for the positive contributions he does make here... the trivia threads, his "surveys". They all take time to assemble and post.

Once upon a time they were among the things I most liked about this site. I simply chose to not participate in them any longer... wouldn't seem right... at least not on a regular basis.

44 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

This had nothing to do with the rivalry thread. Me saying multiple times (and I am not going to go back and find them), you have attempted (not saying that in a negative way) to do this compare players multiple times each year since Baker has been a Brown. 

Again, you can have your opinion/assessment all you like. And as referenced above, we probably don't disagree on many of them, but the way that I read it (you said it was Tour), is you doing it multiple times. Now maybe it was to dig at you, but that is not how I read it. 

You read it wrong...sorry.  Or you were looking at something completely different than what I am thinking of.  Maybe I am just more attuned to his passive aggressive insults than you.   I on the other hand, insult him outright.  I don't beat around the bush about it. 

As for the last part, I would just assume that most who want to make an assessment in anything (we can use your profession), that they would use the evidence they are presented.

Yep...that is all I can do.

Example, there were SERIOUS questions coming into the season about RG for the Browns. In fact, it wasn't even a sure thing that Teller would be the starter. Now he is considered one of if not the best guard in football. 

Indeed you are correct.  We couldn't tell how good he was until we saw him perform quite a bit. 

So yes, with the potential of the DB in Cleveland is pretty high, but the only evidence we can use is what we currently have seen. Obviously everyone has been highly disappointed with Sendejo. Harrison has been pretty good, but has missed 6 games, and only started 7 out of 17. By talent again, Ward is the 2nd best between the two teams, but he has a hard time staying on the field, and that factors in.

Ward could even be #1....maybe.  His injuries keep him from that though. 

And yes, I get that a bunch of this with Tron is because of the team he is a fan of, and wanting to give it to him.

Well...he asks for it, and I oblige.  Mea Culpa

But I believe that being a loyal fan (for whoever) is believing in your team and players and wanting them. And some of it comes down to fit in a system. 

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Guilty as charged!

It's Gip's modus operandi. Post an opinion... pounce on any disagreement... argue on and on and on despite any info presented in support of an alternative opinion and/or challenge to what he rarely provides to back up his... argue some more on and on... until he finally starts hurling insults, cussing, etc. and as cute as the latter can be...

I got tired of it and wasted entirely too much time engaging. Time I could have spent in tape sessions, reading about prospects or other football topics, or in exchanges with knowledgeable posters here. Posters I can learn something from and/or people who make me laugh. People with whose opinions I can disagree.... and they mine... discuss, debate and even if we don't come to a meeting of minds,  then walk away having heard and respected each other's takes, i.e., Win-Win exchanges.

Actually, I very much have back and forth with many people....arguments, discussions etc.  I admit I am sometimes wrong, and I also stick to my  guns when I believe I am right. .  But...you see, I am TOO Big of a personality for you.  Your arrogance makes you feel actually that you cannot have people forcibly disagree with you.  You hate to be told you are wrong far more than I hate to be told I am wrong.  Perhaps it is our respective training.  I believe you are an engineer.  In that world everything is an absolute...you HAVE to be right. You cannot accept a diverse opinion....because, and I understand,  the mathematical world is all about absolutes.   My world is totally the opposite.  My training is in politics and law.  And while certainly some laws can be considered ironclad....there is ALWAYs  an argument over the interpretation of those laws when there is a dispute.  And in politics...well,  I suspect you know the story there when it comes to a difference of opinion.  The thing is....at least in adversarial situations, there is always  two sides, two...or more opinions, two arguments.  I understand the nature of that.   And often, as far as "sports talk" is concerned....this is far more comparable to my realm than yours.    But it seems you have a problem dealing with it. And that IS  your problem.  Why it makes you so pusillanimous, I don't know.

As I have told Gipper before, he simply doesn't meet my criteria. So I have consigned him to the Browns Board's Phantom Zone.

YOUR Criteria?  You don't have any right to adopt any criteria as far as I am concerned.  I am here....what do you think you can do about it?  

But surely you know all the above by now.

That you must yet continue to engage in a civil, eloquent, patient manner is why I've Sainted you.

So?  Someone that has normal reactions to things normal is a Saint?  Who knew it was that easy. 

That said... I have always recognized Gipper for the positive contributions he does make here... the trivia threads, his "surveys". They all take time to assemble and post.

Once upon a time they were among the things I most liked about this site. I simply chose to not participate in them any longer... wouldn't seem right... at least not on a regular basis.

Your admissions of fecklessness do not make you any less so. 

And the hits just keep on coming...

Apparently we hurt JuJu's feelings... and we are responsible for Claypool's elevated sodium levels...

Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless'

Andrew Limberg  33 mins ago

Steelers rookie receiver is standing by his comments that the Cleveland Browns will be “clapped” by the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

Speaking to DAZN Canada, Claypool says, “if the Browns had won with more class, then I wouldn’t’ have been so salty.”

Claypool claims that the Browns were mocking his fellow receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster during the game and after the game.

“They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, toward JuJu with what they were saying, on the field toward the end of the game, so I’m not going to have respect that doesn’t have respect for us,” added Claypool.

Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless' (msn.com)

image.png

37 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And the hits just keep on coming...

Apparently we hurt JuJu's feelings... and we are responsible for Claypool's elevated sodium levels...

Claypool claims that the Browns were mocking his fellow receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster during the game and after the game.

“They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, toward JuJu with what they were saying, on the field toward the end of the game, so I’m not going to have respect that doesn’t have respect for us,” added Claypool.

image.png

Another  Alicia.......completely, wholly  Clueless.

Does the term "you reap what you sow"  have any meaning to this guy? 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:

Yep, that's all I can do.

I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.

But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field. 

If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure. 

You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap. 

44 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:

Yep, that's all I can do.

I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.

Well, yes...it is an unknown....to me.  

But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field. 

OK....somewhat fair......I guess.  Comparing our mostly 2d/3rd stringers to their DBs....though I think the Steelers also had some guys out....so I will give you the most honest answer I can give:    I don't know how they compare.  I will defer to your judgment. 

If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure. 

Wait....I thought we were just comparing  Browns vs. Steelers rosters.   How did the Jags get in here?   By the Way....Jags on the verge of hiring Meyer.  

You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap. 

Precisely.  I don't know how good these guys are going to be.  There are concerns about Greedy...but he has shown flashes.  And yes, no one saw Delpit.  I think he looked pretty good in college....National Champ and all that...but....