THE BROWNS BOARD

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

Nero

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.

I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.

What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.

And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out. 

1 minute ago, Gunz41 said:

Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.

I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.

What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.

And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out. 

I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.  

If that's alright with you.   (even if it isn't)

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.  

If that's alright with you.   (even if it isn't)

you really have to do something with that piss yellow

Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild. 

Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers.  Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC. 

1 hour ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love ❤️ 

Also misspelled "Cocks"... ;)

Pretty cool... but kinda low energy.

Did you consider?

41 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild. 

Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers.  Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC. 

Replies like this are precisely why I made the video 

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Replies like this are precisely why I made the video 

I'm happy for you.  The video didn't make me upset, the video just shows me some of you have the Steelers living in your head rent free 24/7 365.  You play the chiefs this weekend and you made this video. Niiiiiiiice

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

I mean you guys made fucking t-shirts with a quote on it. A quote mind you that was taken out of context and done so by design.  Do you think Claypool cares about any of this? It's just a weird situation especially when you all are still in the playoffs.  

Definition of salt

(Entry 1 of 6)

1aa crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry 

called also common salt

ba substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common salt
csalts plural
(1)a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic
dany of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal an ionic crystalline compound
2a container for salt at table  often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table
3aan ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zest

Just now, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Definition of salt

(Entry 1 of 6)

1aa crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry 

called also common salt

ba substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common salt
csalts plural
(1)a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic
dany of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal an ionic crystalline compound
2a container for salt at table  often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table
3aan ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zest

IF and it's a big IF I were salty it was the day of the game.  I'd also be salty if we didn't get rid of randy at OC.  The Steelers deserved to lose that game and they did and i'm the furthest thing from salty about it.  We can't win them all and things needed to change.  The Browns game and the late season collapse served as a catalyst so while I'd like to still see the Steelers in the playoffs I knew they weren't going far if they didn't play like they did against the colts.  I post here because I enjoy some of the people and I like to read about the division.  I couldn't give ONE. SINGLE. SHIT. about the browns otherwise and that's a fact.  I don't lose sleep over losses, I certainly wouldn't buy t-shirts with quotes from a rival team on it.  I definitely wouldn't make a video because that kind sir is the very definition of SALT.  I'd grab a mirror and look at it for a bit. lol

54 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.

They are?

Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

They are?

Saw where Claypool had doubled down... that reminds me, I think our trade deal is off... but I haven't seen anything more from the Browns.

Then again... I don't tweet and still have a flip phone... ;)

I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. 😐

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I hope you at least read twitter.

Nope. I do have an account tho... I think I've sent three tweets in total.

Also have a facebook account covered in cobwebs by now I'd imagine.

They don't even send me "So-and-so has sent you a friend request" emails anymore. Probably think I'm dead.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Nope. I do have an account tho... I think I've sent three tweets in total.

Also have a facebook account covered in cobwebs by now I'd imagine.

They don't even send me "So-and-so has sent you a friend request" emails anymore. Probably think I'm dead.

It's my main source for football stuff in relation to the steelers but it's mostly because of all the Steeler depot guys who do a fantastic job.  Our more mainstream local coverage in my view is terrible.  It's also nice to follow players. Facebook on the other hand is a total cesspool, the ONLY reason i still have it is to keep in touch with family and a few friends.  I would 100% delete it otherwise although i keep a business page for our store I can't delete. I can't win there I guess. 

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

We do have a hobby.....our hobby is  bitchslapping stupid Steeler players and their fans.   Why are they still talking about it?  Why are YOU still talking about it.  

We are talking about it because they are both acting like little punk bitches that need to be bitch slapped.  So we are just enjoying our hobby.    Is it a mandatory requirement when you either are a Steeler or root for them  to be a soft sweet bitch? 

Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers.  Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC. ......convenient scapegoat. 

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I mean you guys made fucking t-shirts with a quote on it. A quote mind you that was taken out of context and done so by design.  Do you think Claypool cares about any of this? It's just a weird situation especially when you all are still in the playoffs.  

Yes...he cares to the point that he apologized. 

And yes..to paraphrase Chevy Chase......we ARE still  in the Playoffs,  and you're not. 

IF and it's a big IF I were salty it was the day of the game.  I'd also be salty if we didn't get rid of randy at OC.  The Steelers deserved to lose that game and they did and i'm the furthest thing from salty about it.  We can't win them all and things needed to change.  The Browns game and the late season collapse served as a catalyst so while I'd like to still see the Steelers in the playoffs I knew they weren't going far if they didn't play like they did against the colts.  I post here because I enjoy some of the people and I like to read about the division.  I couldn't give ONE. SINGLE. SHIT. about the browns otherwise and that's a fact.  I don't lose sleep over losses, I certainly wouldn't buy t-shirts with quotes from a rival team on it.  I definitely wouldn't make a video because that kind sir is the very definition of SALT.  I'd grab a mirror and look at it for a bit. lol

Here is some news about the division:     The Browns and the Ravens are Still in the playoffs....and the Steelers are Not.  

The Browns is the Browns.   The Browns  is onto the second round of the playoff;   and the Steelers isn't. 

I hope you at least read twitter.  I'm serious when i say it, it's unrivaled for sports coverage but i'm not sure if the Browns have the same quality of reporting as the Steelers and I don't mean that in any type of way.  Kareem Hunt is signing helmets, maybe they aren't talking about it now.  I hope they aren't for your sake.  I sometimes think i need a flip phone as i occasionally have a hard time getting off of mine. Lol.  I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max, the polar opposite of a flip. 😐

The only reason we are talking about it is because you are here,  mewling.    You do recognize, do you not  (probably not...not smart enough)....that the thing you are complaining about is only being brought about because of your own actions.   

39 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Lets hope for his sake he doesn't. I bet gipper is the fan club president. 

Don't know much about them.  Confuse them with like Smashmouth or Maroon5....or stuff like that.  

I am back  at home with my Beatles and my Stones.  I never got it off with that revolution stuff.      (For reference....see about 19-20 posts above) 

" I instead recently upgraded to a iphone 12 pro max"

Excellent.

10 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I think vagitron is chase Claypool 

Well cut up video .. thanks! 

Image    Won with class, while your being a ass$

and the beat goes on  🎶.. and the beat (down) goes on... 

nickleback big ben.jpg     save room on that bench Ben...  your crying bitch is still chirping..

Edit-- Good News! So the Steelers d-cord Keith Butler remains on staff, thinking his LB'ers can cover Jarvis Landry.. stay tuned...