THE BROWNS BOARD

Guns

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

So making more laws that will get ignored is the answer?

So how will taking guns from law abiding citizens stop criminals from buying illegal guns?

Hey short attention span- already said- they're not coming for your precious guns. If I read Wiki right- there's around 330 million+ of them already floating around.  

DUH!!! Just keep repeating it to your hearts content. "when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns". Again- you 2nd Amendment gun nuts need some new material.  :D  

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Hunter Biden should be charged for lying on his gun application

March 29, 2021 | 3:42pm | Updated

https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/hunter-biden-should-be-charged-for-lying-on-gun-application/

hoorta should hunter be prosecuted?

Sure- but I'll wait to see how Brandon Hole managed to get a weapon after the FBI took his shotgun away.... 

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

But do keep on denying reality....  

Yeah smart ass- by all means- let the exception try and prove the rule. Climatologists are in agreement- there are going to be outliers. But let's not stop at 1920, I'll take you WAAAAAYYYY back to around 70 million years ago when the entire planet was tropical- they've found fossils near the South Pole.  Them dinosaurs were farting unbelievable amount of methane.  :D :D 

Or was that a yet unexplained big uptick in solar radiation? Passing star? Aliens seeding the planet?  Conspiracy away. You can only control what you can control- and controlling greenhouse gases IS something we can do- in little and bigger ways. We can decrease CO2 emissions drastically by nuking China- you up for it?  

BTW- as a Astronomer nut- our sister planet Venus is EXHIBIT A what happens when CO2 gets out of control- If Venus has an Earthlike atmosphere, we'd already have colonies on it's polar regions- where it would be a tolerable 90 degrees or so.  Too bad with 98% carbon dioxide- if you're into welding- Venus' surface temperature is hot enough to melt lead. 

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sure- but I'll wait to see how Brandon Hole managed to get a weapon after the FBI took his shotgun away.... 

Because the system didn't follow up on the common sense gun law and the mental illness never got put on his record the government didn't do it's job but you want to give them even more power...not much common sense on your part.

Just now, Vambo said:

Because the system didn't follow up on the common sense gun law and the mental illness never got put on his record the government didn't do it's job but you want to give them even more power...not much common sense on your part.

So let's do nothing... Or let's not have any government at all...  

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey short attention span- already said- they're not coming for your precious guns. If I read Wiki right- there's around 330 million+ of them already floating around.  

DUH!!! Just keep repeating it to your hearts content. "when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns". Again- you 2nd Amendment gun nuts need some new material.  :D  

Just now, Vambo said:

Vote Republican...the shootings are in Democrat controlled areas.

Ties in well with Cheetos phony claim that all the voter fraud was in Democratically controlled areas... Coincidence? I doubt it. 

I'll vote Republican when the GOP returns to the Party of Lincoln- not the Party of t-Rump. Cruz- Greene- Boebert... And now they're picking on poor, poor Matt Gaetz- not a single thread LMAO- "nothing to see here"  right?  :D  Matt learned well from the Master on how to deflect and deny anything .  

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah smart ass- by all means- let the exception try and prove the rule. Climatologists are in agreement- there are going to be outliers. But let's not stop at 1920, I'll take you WAAAAAYYYY back to around 70 million years ago when the entire planet was tropical- they've found fossils near the South Pole.  Them dinosaurs were farting unbelievable amount of methane.  :D :D 

Or was that a yet unexplained big uptick in solar radiation? Passing star? Aliens seeding the planet?  Conspiracy away. You can only control what you can control- and controlling greenhouse gases IS something we can do- in little and small ways. We can decrease CO2 emissions drastically by nuking China- you up for it?  

BTW- as a Astronomer nut- our sister planet Venus is EXHIBIT A what happens when CO2 gets out of control- If Venus has an Earthlike atmosphere, we'd already have colonies on it's polar regions- where it would be a tolerable 90 degrees or so.  Too bad with 98% carbon dioxide- if you're into welding- Venus' surface temperature is hot enough to melt lead. 

We shall find out in a few years when the world ends according to Democrats...

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

We shall find out in a few years when the world ends according to Democrats...

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says

Marjorie Taylor Greene... "molon labe"...  About as far right as Cortez is left...  

Just now, hoorta said:

Ties in well with Cheetos phony claim that all the voter fraud was in Democratically controlled areas... Coincidence? I doubt it. 

I'll vote Republican when the GOP returns to the Party of Lincoln- not the Party of t-Rump. Cruz- Greene- Boebert... And now they're picking on poor, poor Matt Gaetz- not a single thread LMAO- "nothing to see here"  right?  :D  Matt learned well from the Master on how to deflect and deny anything .  

Vote how you want, you voting for Joe and the chaos, destruction and death on his watch. Enjoy your vote!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Margorie Taylor Greene... "molon labe"...  About as far right as Cortez is left...  

Did she mention climate change or are you diverting because you losing the debate?

• Haha 1

Just now, Vambo said:

Vote how you want, you voting for Joe and the chaos, destruction and death on his watch. Enjoy your vote!

I'm enjoying every minute of it- watching some MAGAs finally coming to the realization they voted for a amoral nut who was totally incompetent to run the country... 

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Did she mention climate change or are you diverting because you losing the debate?

Regarding climate change you lost that argument long ago...  Have a nice evening- I'm heading for bed.  

PS- who brought up Cortez first- HUH????  You don't like way left- well your beloved right has swung in the 180 degree opposite direction. Deal with it.... 

Just now, hoorta said:

I'm enjoying every minute of it- watching some MAGAs finally coming to the realization they voted for a amoral nut who was totally incompetent to run the country... 

What MAGAs voted for Biden?

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Regarding climate change you lost that argument long ago...  Have a nice evening- I'm heading for bed.  

Yep you lost run off little one...do you need some Vagisil?  Rode hard and put away wet! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yep you lost run off little one...do you need some Vagisil?  Rode hard and put away wet! 🤣

Only in your pathetic mind... be sure to kiss your Trump poster tonight.  When owned- insult...  Your grasp of reality is lacking... 

A few questions. 

The reporting, as usual, has been a little bit vague. One report called these rifles assault rifles without further clarification. True or not? And if so what is the difference?

If they were in fact purchased legally some 6 months ago from where? Are there background checks in Indiana? If so how deep into someone's history do you anti gun people want information to go? Usually, but not always, you are the guys who demand the hipa laws be followed strictly.

What offences or accusations rise to the level of making someone ineligible for gun ownership?

Is there a statute that wasn't followed properly or not?

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Or was that a yet unexplained big uptick in solar radiation? Passing star? Aliens seeding the planet?  Conspiracy away. You can only control what you can control- and controlling greenhouse gases IS something we can do- in little and bigger ways. We can decrease CO2 emissions drastically by nuking China- you up for it?  

A. really dumb post.

B. So, 70 million years ago, the earth was tropical. THEN it cooled off, RIGHT? SO WHY THEN DID THE ICE AGE HAPPEN ?????? LOL?

The most recent glaciation period, often known simply as the “Ice Age,” reached peak conditions some 18,000 years ago before giving way to the interglacial Holocene epoch 11,700 years ago. 

I suppose you think a whole bunch of ancient peoples had factories and cow farts and hot rods and trucks 18,000 years ago, and created too much CO2?????? LOL LOL.

Do explain how you FEEL that that is somehow true. LOL

C. Do some reading on the subject that isn't from cnn, msnbc or moveonupobaMao'sleg.org.....

https://weather.com/science/environment/news/2020-03-05-tropical-forests-losing-their-ability-to-absorb-carbon-dioxide

Tropical Forests, a Key Weapon Against Global Warming, Are Losing Their Ability to Absorb Carbon Dioxide, Research Shows

Deforestation and Its Extreme Effect on Global Warming ...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/deforestation-and-global-warming

Nov 13, 2012 · By most accounts, deforestation in tropical rainforests adds more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere than the sum total of cars and trucks on the world’s roads. According to the World Carfree Network...

But anyways, back to guns - we don't need more laws.

The fake "common sense gun laws we need em" pouty elitist feelers can't

win. Crazy sick people still commit crimes, drug cartels they invite into America still commit crimes,

illegals probably let out of mental hospitals flood our borders along with a lot of destitute welfare permanently people that they want to flood in.....

they want to legalize drugs, let criminals out of prisons, and let their black/brown shirts destroy big radical leftwing run cities...

but they want to take away OUR guns etc.....and let veterans sleep on garage floors and put illegals up in fine hotels.

It's just a matter of them FEEEELLLLLING WONDERFUL about their pitiful selves by opposing everything great about America, fighting to turn it all upside-down, inside-out, and bass ackwards.

Look at our national debt. Back in the day, our huge debt was a slur against a republican president.

NOW? it's reaching critical damage meltdown, and they do not give a freaking pigeon turd.

Probably because they save them up and have them for cereal for breakfast in the morning.

"Common sense" gun control is just another twerk in the face of Real Americans who BELIEVE in our constitution..

yeah, they pretend to believe in "global warming" as a mode of control. They bring it up every time they don't have a democrat liberal for president.

see the trend there? it's very, very telling.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A few questions. 

The reporting, as usual, has been a little bit vague. One report called these rifles assault rifles without further clarification. True or not? And if so what is the difference?

If they were in fact purchased legally some 6 months ago from where? Are there background checks in Indiana? If so how deep into someone's history do you anti gun people want information to go? Usually, but not always, you are the guys who demand the hipa laws be followed strictly.

What offences or accusations rise to the level of making someone ineligible for gun ownership?

Is there a statute that wasn't followed properly or not?

WSS

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56791321

Under the state’s longstanding red flag law, the authorities have two weeks after taking someone’s weapon to argue before a judge that the person is unstable and should be barred from possessing a gun for a period of time. But Chief Taylor was unsure whether a hearing like that ever took place — even though the police never returned the shotgun they had seized last year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Or in private you can repeat to yourself that none of the gun laws being proposed would have stopped a single one of these killings. Nor do they address 99.9% of gun violence in America. Actually all they would do is to piss off regular gun owners, but let's face it that's the point right?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Or in private you can repeat to yourself that none of the gun laws being proposed would have stopped a single one of these killings. Nor do they address 99.9% of gun violence in America. Actually all they would do is to piss off regular gun owners, but let's face it that's the point right?

Funny how the Biden nut swingers don’t bring up the every weekend black on black gunshot fatalities.

I’m thinking it has to do with the places where it occurs (typically large Democratic controlled shit-hole cities).

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

frickin NAILED IT.

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

Only in your pathetic mind... be sure to kiss your Trump poster tonight.  When owned- insult...  Your grasp of reality is lacking... 

But if you insult him back he threatens to ban you..

Pathetic.

• Upvote 2

On 4/18/2021 at 11:42 PM, Vambo said:

Be sure to sniff your Biden's doll hair tonight! 🤣

Part of the problem is the amount of butt gas emanating from a former president.  How's it smell Vambo?  

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

But if you insult him back he threatens to ban you..

Pathetic.

For the record- ONE guy got a couple day suspension- for multiple direct profane ad hominum attacks against another poster. (not counting the profane insults directed at me) He got so butthurt- he hasn't been seen since. And thankfully from my POV.  I'll give you a hint- head over to the Browns Forum and start calling Zombo a fucking asshole- and see how long it will take before you get kicked off permanently. 

You know what's pathetic Axe? Somebody pulling up a 100 year old "news report" TWICE  and then claiming he "won" a discussion. Here's some news- the Titanic sank. THE WAR IS OVER!!!  World War One that is.... 

Of course I should expect stuff like that from folks who still think Trump "won" the 2020 election. :D 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Part of the problem is the amount of butt gas emanating from a former president.  How's it smell Vambo?  

You would know your head is up his rump with your TDS...you just can't let him go, sad seek help.