THE BROWNS BOARD

The Afghan plan

Maybe this was the Democrats plan all along. Allow a few million more refugees or whatever you call them into the United States?

Then it will be a lot easier for them to train for terrorist activity right here on us soil. Or hey we could just make them citizens that way the liberal media get called the new attacks homegrown?

Screenshot_20210816-054707_AOL.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 0.02 on this situation- absolutely absurd to put all the blame on Biden...  This crap went on for a decade+ Yeah- blame Trump, Obama and the Bushes too.  Chalk it up as a very expensive social engineering experiment that was a massive FAIL.  As one commentator opined- we should have gotten out at least 10 years ago after the Seal Team took out Bin Laden.  

Joe's fault the Afghan army couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag? We got tired of fighting their war for them.  They just gave up and ran.  :(   Left behind $20 billion or so of weapons the US gave them that are now in the Taliban's hands. Just special I tell ya.  Afghans poorly trained and not very smart. Most of their "army" was functionally illiterate, or at best 3rd grade level education. Don't know if you'll be able to read this- might be behind a paywall- but it's an interesting read.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/afghan-security-forces-capabilities/2021/08/15/052a45e2-fdc7-11eb-a664-4f6de3e17ff0_story.html

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

My 0.02 on this situation- absolutely absurd to put all the blame on Biden...  This crap went on for a decade+ Yeah- blame Trump, Obama and the Bushes too.  Chalk it up as a very expensive social engineering experiment that was a massive FAIL.  As one commentator opined- we should have gotten out at least 10 years ago after the Seal Team took out Bin Laden.  

Joe's fault the Afghan army couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag? We got tired of fighting their war for them.  They just gave up and ran.  :(   Left behind $20 billion or so of weapons the US gave them that are now in the Taliban's hands. Just special I tell ya.  Afghans poorly trained and not very smart. Most of their "army" was functionally illiterate, or at best 3rd grade level education. Don't know if you'll be able to read this- might be behind a paywall- but it's an interesting read.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/afghan-security-forces-capabilities/2021/08/15/052a45e2-fdc7-11eb-a664-4f6de3e17ff0_story.html

Mainstream media crushes Biden over 'major mistakes' after Taliban takeover

Hoorta you voted for this  and yes this is all on Biden and anyone who supports him shame on you and all the blood is on your hands too!

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Afghan Americans rally outside White House, blame Biden for debacle
Leon Panetta calls Afghanistan a 'Bay of Pigs' moment for Biden: 'Our credibility right now is in question'

The withdrawal is all on Biden.  Piss poor leadership and planning.  You don't withdraw during the summer.  That is when the Taliban fight.  You withdraw in the winter when they all go back to their holes or in Pakistan.  You don't announce a specific date.  This proves how inept Biden is.  And his entire cabinet is just as inept.  They should all be fired.

• Upvote 2

Leading up to Biden's White House return, former President Donald Trump mocked the president's absence.

'The outcome in Afghanistan would have been totally different if the Trump Administration had been in charge,' he said in an emailed statement.

'Who or what will Joe Biden surrender to next?

'Someone should ask him, if they can find him.'  

are Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker dancing around laughing about this too?

Their votes against Pres Trump and America First.... helped make this horror happen.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/16/horror-at-the-kabul-airport-n427145

Horror at the Kabul Airport

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The withdrawal is all on Biden.  Piss poor leadership and planning.  You don't withdraw during the summer.  That is when the Taliban fight.  You withdraw in the winter when they all go back to their holes or in Pakistan.  You don't announce a specific date.  This proves how inept Biden is.  And his entire cabinet is just as inept.  They should all be fired.

DAMN RIGHT. Hoorta can't stop trolling. Feeling guilty of your vote against Pres Trump and America First yet, Hoorta?

How the hell can anyone seriously say it isn't all Biden's fault?

I guess that makes it "ok" that terrified Afghanis are clinging to American aircraft and falling out of the sky, eh, Hoorta?

Hoorta's "two cents" aren't worth a piece of air.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yes. So you are for or against the withdrawal?

But his teleprompter confirms my suspicion that we're going to get slammed with thousands and thousands of "refugees."

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

It's absolutely on Biden for it being such an absurd and utter shit show that people are being flown out on chinooks and all the afghans who helped us out for 20 years will likely be lined up against the wall and executed on video. 

Maybe the Taliban won't do that. 

And maybe Biden could string together three coherent sentences. 

I don't see it though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes. So you are for or against the withdrawal?

But his teleprompter confirms my suspicion that we're going to get slammed with thousands and thousands of "refugees."

WSS

Yeah- it's turned into a shit show, shades of Viet Nam.  20\20 hindsight is a great thing. For\ against? Should have kept the troops there longer. That isn't the general consensus of Americans. We've wanted out of that 3rd world country for years. Of course the BDS slamming here is totally predictable. 

The Trumpettes can kiss my ass... Orangie started the ball rolling...   So  "bring 'em home ASAP, and blame the aftermath on Biden".  For the short attention spans...   

"The deal he brokered, and that then-President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fully endorsed, committed the United States to withdrawing all its troops in return for a pledge from the Taliban to enter into peace talks with the Afghan government and to guarantee Afghanistan would not be used as a launching pad for terrorist attacks.

The peace talks went nowhere, Trump began pulling out troops ahead of schedule."  

The Taliban correctly assessed the Afghan army was a paper tiger and was going to bolt and run. Whoever underestimated the Taliban's military strength by a factor of 1,000 (and overestimated the Afghan's army's ability to resist them) should be court marshaled. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah- it's turned into a shit show, shades of Viet Nam.  20\20 hindsight is a great thing. For\ against? Should have kept the troops there longer. That isn't the general consensus of Americans. We've wanted out of that 3rd world country for years. Of course the BDS slamming here is totally predictable. 

The Trumpettes can kiss my ass... Orangie started the ball rolling...   So  "bring 'em home ASAP, and blame the aftermath on Biden".  For the short attention spans...   

"The deal he brokered, and that then-President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fully endorsed, committed the United States to withdrawing all its troops in return for a pledge from the Taliban to enter into peace talks with the Afghan government and to guarantee Afghanistan would not be used as a launching pad for terrorist attacks.

The peace talks went nowhere, Trump began pulling out troops ahead of schedule."  

The Taliban correctly assessed the Afghan army was a paper tiger and was going to bolt and run. Whoever underestimated the Taliban's military strength by a factor of 1,000 (and overestimated the Afghan's army's ability to resist them) should be court marshaled. 

Not really what I asked but unfortunately exactly what I expected. Trump Trump Trump BDS BDS.

At least I'm honest enough to say I approved of the move and probably somebody amongst Joe's handlers underestimated the Taliban.

I'd be lying if I said I predicted this result all along.

WSS

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You know jack shit about the military.  And as usual your infatuation with Trump.  Biden is the one who fucked up, even MSNBC AND CNN agree.