THE BROWNS BOARD

The Afghan plan

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

See what your vote caused!

About 300,000 AMERICANS DEAD from covid...  See what YOUR vote caused.  Now will you just shut the fuck up already BDS? 

How many anti Biden rags you got- just in this thread- 10? 20? So who's obsessed about who?   :D :D :D   

Joe Biden- living rent free in Vambo's head.   

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

About 300,000 AMERICANS DEAD from covid...  See what YOUR vote caused.  Now will you just shut the fuck up already BDS? 

How many anti Biden rags you got- just in this thread- 10? 20? So who's obsessed about who?   :D :D :D   

Joe Biden would have done absolutely nothing differently had he been president when this covid Panic began. Nothing. You know that and you know this is a ridiculous comparison. And an even more ridiculous deflection.

Meanwhile Bideng voters, African Americans and young people are the least likely groups to be vaccinated. Possibly because President Trump said it was safe and urged people to get the vaccination. But reality doesn't really matter to you people.

WSS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

10 year old mind in an 80 year old body hoorta are you doing the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I", you're pathetic.

Biden rags are because Biden is in charge he is constantly screwing up as you do, because of your vote the blood stains will never wash off your hands.

Covid is on China until Trump's vaccine was created and Biden still screwed things up...Hoorts Biden...lol

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The younger educated Afghans in Kabul will not want to be run by the Goat fucker Taliban.  

Well then they can run their own minutemen of '76 if they want freedom so bad. We gave 'em 20 years to take the reins just like we gave the Vietnamese from 1954 to 1973. I'm tired of the US trying to be responsible for other peoples' freedom. You want it, then take it yourself. We gave our best efforts, but at some point THEY are responsible for the outcome.

Sure because demented Joe says so?  Face it, this was a major fuck up that won't be forgotten.  An embarrassment to the entire world is coward Joe Biden and his Ho Kamaltoe.  We never invaded North Vietnam.  We went into Afghanistan and did a mission.  Now we abandon the country and the bases to the Chinese and the demented old fuck Biden is trying to blame Trump.  And I can call him an old fuck because I'm 11 years younger.

• Upvote 2

My god the cognitive dissonance on this subject is incredible.

Trump blames Biden. Biden blames Trump. They need to stop assigning blame and assume responsibility for what is ultimately the right choice, moving forward. 
Globalist MSM is seething towards Biden. The DNC media arms of MSNBC and CNN are blaming Biden and the Afghanis. 
I feel really bad for the Vietnam vets who got to watch this same shit go down for the second time in their lives. 
The Afghanistan vets are now realizing that they weren't sent there to fight for freedom or democracy or to fight the opioid epidemic, but instead to line the pockets of politicians and their lackeys. 

I don't like Biden, but I'm pleasantly surprised that he's continued the trend of US withdrawal as the world's police force. I actually respect him more because of how much he doesn't give a fuck about the optics. Neocons are seething. The Democrat establishment is seething. It sure would suck to be Ukrainian or Taiwanese right about now, but those really shouldn't be problems for the US tax dollar.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Trump blames Biden. Biden blames Trump. They need to stop assigning blame and assume responsibility for what is ultimately the right choice, moving forward. 
Globalist MSM is seething towards Biden. The DNC media arms of MSNBC and CNN are blaming Biden and the Afghanis. 
I feel really bad for the Vietnam vets who got to watch this same shit go down for the second time in their lives. 
The Afghanistan vets are now realizing that they weren't sent there to fight for freedom or democracy or to fight the opioid epidemic, but instead to line the pockets of politicians and their lackeys. 

I don't like Biden, but I'm pleasantly surprised that he's continued the trend of US withdrawal as the world's police force. I actually respect him more because of how much he doesn't give a fuck about the optics. Neocons are seething. The Democrat establishment is seething. It sure would suck to be Ukrainian or Taiwanese right about now, but those really shouldn't be problems for the US tax dollar.

Just a truthful question.

do you think Biden has a clue to what year it is?

32 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Trump blames Biden. Biden blames Trump. 

Seriously, not that you are way incorrect but really, who cares? On is the president of the United States one is not. One came into office specifically to overturn everything his predecessor did. 

Beyond that I was all for the move and the Neocons hated Trump. No one will remember or care soon.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Seriously, not that you are way incorrect but really, who cares? On is the president of the United States one is not. One came into office specifically to overturn everything his predecessor did. 

WSS

I feel like you could say that about every president, especially the last 3, who were champions of the executive order. The US is out of Afghanistan. That's a positive. I'm surprised that neither Trump nor Biden seem to be focusing on that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well then they can run their own minutemen of '76 if they want freedom so bad. We gave 'em 20 years to take the reins just like we gave the Vietnamese from 1954 to 1973. I'm tired of the US trying to be responsible for other peoples' freedom. You want it, then take it yourself. We gave our best efforts, but at some point THEY are responsible for the outcome.

Imagine if the French had that attitude towards the patriots during the American Revolution.

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We were out of it months ago with only 2500 troops.  But now it's a major clusterfuck thanks to Demented Joe.

Just enough to evacuate civilians, equipments and shred documents, set up evac plans for the informants etc.  what happened is stupid and avoidable.

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Beyond that I was all for the move and the Neocons hated Trump. No one will remember or care soon.

WSS

"One"?

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You need to work on typing below the quoted section when you quote someone. Not editing their post. Not typing over their quote.

Anyway

You must have some long term memory loss issues. Or you're doing this on purpose. Who knows. But if you really think it is only one of them then I have no idea what to tell you.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You need to work on typing below the quoted section when you quote someone. Not editing their post. Not typing over their quote.

I didn't want to quote you.

Anyway

You must have some long term memory loss issues. Or you're doing this on purpose. Who knows. But if you really think it is only one of them then I have no idea what to tell you.

Sorry you are confused. Wait, no I'm really not, I don't care. Moving on...

Anyway, of Trump and Biden. One is the president. One is not the president. The ONE who is the president is blaming the guy that IS NOT the president for the current crisis.

Of course since Joe Biden spent his first month in office signing (and drooling on) papers nullifying Donald Trump's actions as they were handed to him, actually did NOT reverse whatever the policy was that he's blaming this crisis on now.

WSS

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

10 year old mind in an 80 year old body hoorta are you doing the Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I", you're pathetic.

Biden rags are because Biden is in charge he is constantly screwing up as you do, because of your vote the blood stains will never wash off your hands.

Covid is on China until Trump's vaccine was created and Biden still screwed things up...Hoorts Biden...lol

Do you still post from mommy's basement? Because you act like a grade school punk with nothing better to do than troll.  I hear you have automatic weapons- so why don't you hop on the first plane to Kabul to protect Americans and their supporters since your so fucking concerned about the situation?   I rag on Trump because he's every bit as bad as Biden. ROTFLMAO- Trump never, ever screwed up? He sent around seven of his "pals" to jail on felony convictions.  :D   You're living in a fucking glass house loser.  1\6 has yet to be adjugated. Terminal BDS- it's every bit as real as TDS- FYI. You may think posting your anti Biden crap qualifies as something else- you're full of shit. My very factual pointing out the failures of Orangie got called TDS- so pot meet kettle.  From my POV- you have a terminal case of BDS. Deny it all you want to.  400,000 (mostly preventable) blood stains on President Hydroxy Lysol's hands too. Go pound salt.  But- but- but Trump- Trump- Trump... Well you got Biden- Biden- Biden 24\7 all the time.... 90% of the crap you spew here is BDS...  you're damn delusional.  

Vambo's Orange Messiah- LOL- he'll be damn lucky if he doesn't wind up in jail.   

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I find it funnier now that they think trump never walked out on a press conference...

He should have walked out of more. Many of the press conferences were little more than harassment. If you aren't just a Biden stooge you have to admit that they go pretty easy on Old Joe.

Biden, on the other hand, walked out because he has no idea what the questions are referring to and furthermore hasn't got the wits to respond coherently. 

WSS

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I find it funnier now that they think trump never walked out on a press conference...

I find it funnier that you have a sitting President that rarely holds a press conference.

I guess he just pays other people to do his lying for him, while he drools and shits himself from the confines of his bunker.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Do you still post from mommy's basement? Because you act like a grade school punk with nothing better to do than troll.  I hear you have automatic weapons- so why don't you hop on the first plane to Kabul to protect Americans and their supporters since your so fucking concerned about the situation?   I rag on Trump because he's every bit as bad as Biden. ROTFLMAO- Trump never, ever screwed up? He sent around seven of his "pals" to jail on felony convictions.  :D   You're living in a fucking glass house loser.  1\6 has yet to be adjugated. Terminal BDS- it's every bit as real as TDS- FYI. You may think posting your anti Biden crap qualifies as something else- you're full of shit. My very factual pointing out the failures of Orangie got called TDS- so pot meet kettle.  From my POV- you have a terminal case of BDS. Deny it all you want to.  400,000 (mostly preventable) blood stains on President Hydroxy Lysol's hands too. Go pound salt.  But- but- but Trump- Trump- Trump... Well you got Biden- Biden- Biden 24\7 all the time.... 90% of the crap you spew here is BDS...  you're damn delusional.  

Vambo's Orange Messiah- LOL- he'll be damn lucky if he doesn't wind up in jail.   

image.png.422e84041c67762d4a9208e78e49ed37.png