THE BROWNS BOARD

The Afghan plan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Honestly,  go away Larry. I've seen your pictures.😄 You are a joke, and the worst example of a moderator I've ever seen on the interweb. I've no desire to interact with you... It's a shame we can't put you on ignore.

Actually- this Forum is a joke. FWIW- I've pretty much had it with the collection of right wing fruitcakes who run the asylum here, so the feeling is mutual. 

& aw, you hurt my feelings SO bad. Let me give you a little dose of reality. If you ever bothered to reply to  some stuff that shows up on YouTube MSM, (not the FOX Entertainment network) or even funnier WaPo or the NY Times, you would have your asses handed back to you on a platter after a couple of posts. The alternate reality lives here. Fact. 

It's a shame you guys don't just go over to Telegram or some other right wing bullshit site.  Yeah- freedom of speech- but this isn't a Political Discussion Forum- it's a right wing circle jerk, where anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's ass opinions aren't welcome. You have at least one certifiable Q-Ball posting here, and around a 1\2 dozen others who aren't far behind.   So there.  

PS- I did mention Biden fucked up- MAGAs celebrate!!  Now go and wipe your spooge off of your computer screens.  

PPS I don't moderate this forum, Steve does. I've pulled rank exactly once, kicking a guy off for a couple of days for repeated profane ad hominem attacks against multiple posters, not just me. FYI. So Axe, if I had 1/2 a mind to "moderate" this forum the way I do over on the Browns side of the fence- a few guys would have about 50 warning points, and a couple would be permanently banned. Not that I don't agree with their opinions, but there's a some here who think they have Carte Blanche to behave like complete assholes. 

A new poll shows the country is wising up. 

Imagine: a Rasmussen survey finds only 39% of likely U.S. voters think Biden is doing the job of president, while a majority (51%) say others are actually running the country, making decisions for Biden behind the scenes. 

Never before has the public concluded that the United States president is a puppet; it is a shocking suggestion.   

Such is the damage done by the calamity of Kabul. When the New York Times edges toward calling the president a liar, reporting that Biden made "several misleading or false claims about the pullout and evacuation," you know the landscape has shifted. 

Next week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., returns to Washington intent on ramming through not just a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, but also a $3.5 trillion budget package that is the most breathtaking vote-buying effort ever undertaken by either political party. It is also the most reckless spending proposal in our history, setting up entitlement programs that will never end and saddling our children and grandchildren with ever more debt that will ultimately hobble our growth. 

The odds of Pelosi successfully ramming such a brazenly partisan and controversial bill through with Biden under fire are not good. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-afghanistan-debacle-impact-progressive-agenda