THE BROWNS BOARD

This is ALL Stefanski's Fault. The Offense is what it is because of HIM

Soju

28 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Ok, well, first of all... you can fuck right off with that nonsense. 

Pineapple belongs in your drinks, not on a pizza. I do understand some folks actually like Hawaiian Style pies, but to me, that's just weird.  

https://www.acouplecooks.com/pineapple-juice-cocktails/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

🤗

Me and nickers think alike. I recently found out he's with me in that "if it came out of the water, I don 't eat it."  Since we're talking pizza- from my POV, another way to ruin a perfectly good pizza is to put banana peppers on it.  "But you can pick them off".  Sorry, that pepper juice has done it's damage and contaminated it.  :) 

I feel the same way about 🍍

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That too... Or some of those California oddball creations.. Artichokes et al.  :) 

They actually put artichoke on pizza in Italy... My Pop used to make Sicilian white pizza with artichoke hearts... unbelievably delicious!

35 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Pineapple belongs in your drinks, not on a pizza. I do understand some folks actually like Hawaiian Style pies, but to me, that's just weird.  

https://www.acouplecooks.com/pineapple-juice-cocktails/

Fruit doesn't belong in your drinks, that's for ladies.

edit: Unless you find something light for bourbon and berries, which isn't too bad.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

🤗

Me and nickers think alike. I recently found out he's with me in that "if it came out of the water, I don 't eat it."  Since we're talking pizza- from my POV, another way to ruin a perfectly good pizza is to put banana peppers on it.  "But you can pick them off".  Sorry, that pepper juice has done it's damage and contaminated it.  :) 

My wife ruins it with pineapple. Yuk!!!

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Whatever it is it looks good with all that guacamole on it.😋

No guacamol'de please..🤢.. that's fresh sprinkled lettuce, better not smeared... a nice hot salsa? Oh Yeah!

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

My way- we call that a tostada, not  a pizza...   

We've seen your pictures Larry.. Nickers & H Zona game?

this little tada   100% Authentic Taco Bell Tostada Recipe - TheFoodXP  of mine 🎶...They'd have to eat about nine ;)

splurge to the big guy table! Get the pie..

On 10/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, Soju said:

Baker isn't doing ANYTHING in this conservative dink and dunk offense Stefanski has installed.

He ruined WR Stefon Diggs in Minnesota until he left for Buffalo to become a pro bowl-type receiver.  He is ruining OBJ now.  The guy just doesn't like the pass game.  He has installed this 1991 archaic offense of running the ball constantly instead of the upgraded 2021 passing attack of today's NFL. 

Look at baker when we spread the offense and let him throw indiscriminately.  He balls out.  Stefanski in Minnesota made Kirk Cousins regress (now Cousins is doing better without him), and now Baker--not to mention the WRs. OPEN UP AND SPREAD THE OFFENSE AND GUN SLING -- THAT'S HOW YOU SET UP BAKER TO WIN.  Otherwise Baker should leave, because Stefanski is killing his value.  

ya he sucks