THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's pretty long. Is there a spot where it gets interesting?

WSS

i wasnt able to watch alot of it yesterday but the first couple of days were great the judge is awesome and he ripped into the p.a saying to him do you think we have mind readers in the court room

so....the dirty fbi (reference to the top higher ups) had a DRONE right over THIS AREA?

like they had several drones...or maybe just one drone and they had it over Rittenhouse because....why?

I read this and...remember the dirty role some federal agents played in the Jan 6th fiasco?

maybe fed agents instigated Rittenhouse and got more than they bargained for?

and now the fbi has "lost" the video?

what the.....

the legacy of dirty comey lives one. corrupt people put in place by corrupt dem top politicians.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2021/11/06/the-fbi-just-admitted-something-terrifying-and-no-one-seems-to-be-noticing-n470901

The FBI Just Admitted Something Terrifying and No One Seems to Be Noticing

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

fbi was there just watching

well, yeah. Except in all the riots, there were several blocks involved. But at the particular time, that exact time, the camera was on

that exact spot. It's a good question - more than one drone or just one solely targeted on the exact area of Rittenhouse.

Another question is, why did the fbi "lose" that video?

Another question - why with video were there no arrests of all the arsonists, assaulters, looters, etc etc ?

It reeks of the possibility of another setup like Jan 6.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so....the dirty fbi (reference to the top higher ups) had a DRONE right over THIS AREA?

like they had several drones...or maybe just one drone and they had it over Rittenhouse because....why?

They could have a drone over you and JAF better be careful.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They could have a drone over you and JAF better be careful.

I'll be squirrel hunting next week. The tree canopy will hide me. lol

6 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Like everything else in this country these days, this trial has been hyper-polarized.

In my opinion, this is definitely a clear-cut case of self-defence, but to call Kyle Rittenhouse a "hero" for shooting those people is not accurate, either.

Agreed.  The word 'hero' is way over used today.

• Upvote 1

when they asked the cop yesterday about skateboards (this is coming from the p,a) do you know anyone  thet rides skateboards (lmao) again the judge had to step in  Yes some comedy at its best

so, some guy who claims to be a nephew of george floyd....claims some were taking pics/video? of jurors to dox them if they don't vote to convict.

this is who the left is. this is who obaMao commie, biden, clintons, and all their deep state hacks are. this is who antifa is.

this is who our current government has lurking all over.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/08/man-saying-hes-george-floyds-nephew-claims-some-are-preparing-to-doxx-rittenhouse-jurors-if-verdicts-not-guilty-1160086/

• Like 1

Some things that Kyle said today raised my eyebrow.  

1st is this guy had no business ever touching a firearm, he had no training whatsoever, or if he did, he was extremely dangerous. The prosecutor mentioned the gun was moved from a safe to inside the house. Kyle admits that he was instructed to retrieve the firearm by Dominic. The prosecutor then states that the magazine was already loaded into the rifle with 30 rounds to which Rittenhouse responded "I believe so". The prosecutor then asked him when did he chamber a round and Rittenhouse replied "I don't think I ever did" Prosecutor asking Well you would have to fire the gun" Kyle replied "yeah I think it was already chambered when I got it is what I remember. I DON'T REMEMBER RACKING IT AT NIGHT. Another point is the prosecutor then asked him that the ammo in it was Full Metal Jacket to which Kyle replied ".223 Full Metal Jacket". How does he know what type of ammo was in it when he never checked it?

2nd. He later goes on to say that he doesn't know the difference between FMJ and hollow points. "A bullet's a bullet" is a quote from Rittenhouse. "I'm not an expert on AR-15's" when prosecutor asking about his rifles capabilities. This guy had NO BUSINESS touching a firearm or an AR-15.

Anyone who has had any kind of training knows to treat any firearm as if it's loaded and to check it when you pick it up. Didn't we go through this already on here with Alec Baldwin?

for awhile today i thought it was gonna end in a miss trial the d.a seems to be up against it as the jury was asked to leave twice while the judge got up in his ass so after the lunch break the d.a was on his best behavior but still just ended up doing character attacks on kyle  this trial is real life law and order stuff

One has to determine what's important in this country. Rule of law or mob rule and cowardice. 

Is this who you want making decisions? This creature or it's ilk?

Im increasingly of the opinion that these things will have to be stamped out like roaches in order for this country to survive. 

If Rittenhouse is convicted of murder in the clearest case of self defense ever brought before the American justice system then there is no justice system. There is no law. There is nothing more to be beholden to and there is no reason to go on with this government. It will have sent a clear message who and what it supports and whyn 

FB_IMG_1636663161746.jpg