THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, you're talking about me I bet. 

What exactly are you expecting me to say? Of course he can speak his mind. More power to him. We could discuss the origin of some of his beliefs and how that works into all this, but he can say whatever he wants.

Hogg, FYI, was mostly me commenting on your weird obsession with him. You made multiple posts trying to call out a teenager. A teenager that was in a school shooting. Your constant need to insult him was very strange. And I'm sure you remember doing something completely different. Jan 6th was just a picnic where a few people got stomach aches according to you. So I'm not expecting you to have an accurate recollection of past events. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, you're talking about me I bet. 

What exactly are you expecting me to say? Of course he can speak his mind. More power to him. We could discuss the origin of some of his beliefs and how that works into all this, but he can say whatever he wants.

Hogg, FYI, was mostly me commenting on your weird obsession with him. You made multiple posts trying to call out a teenager. A teenager that was in a school shooting. Your constant need to insult him was very strange. And I'm sure you remember doing something completely different. Jan 6th was just a picnic where a few people got stomach aches according to you. So I'm not expecting you to have an accurate recollection of past events. 

Well yeah, but you did really go overboard in your defense  and it seemed like you were angry because the bad people were picking on a young person.  My personal opinion is that hogg seems brighter than rittenhouse  but that hogg appeared to be working on his brand. 

WSS 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well yeah, but you did really go overboard in your defense  and it seemed like you were angry because the bad people were picking on a young person.  My personal opinion is that hogg seems brighter than rittenhouse  but that hogg appeared to be working on his brand. 

WSS 

No, I found it very strange you held some vendetta against a high schooler and I was calling you out on it. 

Hogg sought out attention and utilized the "platform" he was given. Rittenhouse fell into his. It would make sense Hogg was more prepared. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, I found it very strange you held some vendetta against a high schooler and I was calling you out on it. 

Hogg sought out attention and utilized the "platform" he was given. Rittenhouse fell into his. It would make sense Hogg was more prepared. 

image.png.3a347258e3d9c7f9b6307ec5ebff4304.pngimage.thumb.png.8cfdf32c19d219e98e0b1d6d375616d5.png

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I just saw him as a smart  and self important kid who decided to latch onto a horrible situation for fun profit profit and fame. Looking for money money and maybe a foot in the door, an audition, for a national media media spot.  The MSM was literally fawning over the little bastard.  Did you buy a set of his pillows?  Did he get into Harvard with a 1270 SAT?

https://www.apbspeakers.com/speaker/david-hogg/

And you're right hogg was more prepared that's the whole reason for his activism.  It's surely not uncommon for someone to plan out a path to success glawning onto unfortunate situations. Rittenhouse, on the other hand was attacked regularly  and quite unfairlyby the MSM  and your presidential candidate.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I just saw him as a smart  and self important kid who decided to latch onto a horrible situation for fun profit profit and fame. Looking for money money and maybe a foot in the door, an audition, for a national media media spot.  The MSM was literally fawning over the little bastard.  Did you buy a set of his pillows?  Did he get into Harvard with a 1270 SAT?

https://www.apbspeakers.com/speaker/david-hogg/

And you're right hogg was more prepared that's the whole reason for his activism.  It's surely not uncommon for someone to plan out a path to success glawning onto unfortunate situations. Rittenhouse, on the other hand was attacked regularly  and quite unfairlyby the MSM  and your presidential candidate.

WSS 

And Hogg wasnt attacked? Hell, you went after him multiple times a day. 

Not as bad as some but sure I thought he was an asshole and I didn't like  his his left wing political crusades. We probably disagree on that .  Of course if you think the disrespect for the Hugg man was = the disrespect by  the mainstream media toward Rittenhouse you're nuts  or being purposely untruthful.  In many ways and many circumstances that's your Mo equating statements by the president of the United States and the liberal press to statements by Cal on the board.

The "whole reason for his activism" might have had something to do with, idk, that school shooting he survived...

Was he there when it happened? I honestly forget. Not that it matters. Well much.

Applications aren't based solely on grades, FYI. I mean, it's kind of weird you brought it up and care, but considering everything else he did, I'm sure those positive portions of his resume outweighed the negatives. Hell, a lot of places are moving away from standardized testing scores as it is. 

Indeed there are. Achievement standards take a back seat to social engineering more and more. I would imagine soon enough U of M Harvard Juliard et cetera will be offering participation  degrees.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And Hogg wasnt attacked? Hell, you went after him multiple times a day. 

When you put the word  "attacked" in its proper context, no he wasn't.

Who are we on this board other than common people who's opinion caries no weight?

The term "attack"  is associated with the actions of the mainstream media, academia, politicians, and celebrities toward Rittenhouse, and any other right winger in the public eye or in the news. Nick Sandman was another example.

Not a peep out of these elitists when it came to Hogg or that other little bitch.

I know Steve is a popular musician, but c'mon man. lol

Here's a piece of information thats not common knowledge. Rosenbaum was released that morning from a mental hospital where he had been following his second suicide attempt in two months and an attack on his girlfriend. The bag he threw literally had the few items he was booted out of the mental hospital with. He wasn't there because he gave a fuck about BLM or anything like that. He was there because he had nowhere to go. 

Now back in the olden days before the left believed every police involved shooting was cold blooded murder there used to be something called suicide by cop and I believe that's what Rosenbaum did here: forced someone else to do what he wanted to do to himself. Rittenhouse was not the first armed person he attempted to bait that day. 

If not for his actions that Huber fellow would likely still be alive. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Here's a piece of information thats not common knowledge. Rosenbaum was released that morning from a mental hospital where he had been following his second suicide attempt in two months and an attack on his girlfriend. The bag he threw literally had the few items he was booted out of the mental hospital with. He wasn't there because he gave a fuck about BLM or anything like that. He was there because he had nowhere to go. 

Now back in the olden days before the left believed every police involved shooting was cold blooded murder there used to be something called suicide by cop and I believe that's what Rosenbaum did here: forced someone else to do what he wanted to do to himself. Rittenhouse was not the first armed person he attempted to bait that day. 

If not for his actions that Huber fellow would likely still be alive. 

Honest question. So you believe Rittenhouse was NOT GUILTY of killing Rosenbaum? I know the jury did, but do you think he was not guilty?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Honest question. So you believe Rittenhouse was NOT GUILTY of killing Rosenbaum? I know the jury did, but do you think he was not guilty?

Thought you experienced an epiphany and stepped away from this cupcake?  🤣

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Neo said:

See, this is the problem. This place is overrun by inbred hillbillies that can't even answer a simple fucking question🤣😂🤣😂 So fucking typical. 

I'm sorry that your mom is also your sister and your dad is also your uncle.

Seriously, didn't you step away?

simple fucking question 😅

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I'm sorry that your mom is also your sister and your dad is also your uncle.

Seriously, didn't you step away?

simple fucking question 😅

You have no basic reading or comprehension skills. So who is the inbred one? Now fuck off you trailer trash piece of shit.

11 hours ago, Neo said:

Just curious what the exact charge would be. Killing isn't really a charge.. Involuntary and manslaughter? Of course if it's self defense it wouldn't be that either.

WSS 

17 hours ago, Neo said:

All I did was ask a simple yes or no question to another member, why are you coming at me with questions?

And I got this in response 👇

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Thought you experienced an epiphany and stepped away from this cupcake?  🤣

So what is asking questions against board policy now? In response to this 👇

Just curious what the exact charge would be. Killing isn't really a charge.. Involuntary and manslaughter? Of course if it's self defense it wouldn't be that either.

WSS 

8 hours ago, Neo said:

All I did was ask a simple yes or no question to another member, why are you coming at me with questions?

And I got this in response 👇

So what is asking questions against board policy now? In response to this 👇

Just curious what the exact charge would be. Killing isn't really a charge.. Involuntary and manslaughter? Of course if it's self defense it wouldn't be that either.

WSS 

I'm not quite sure what offended you about my asking for a clarification.  Thought it was a reasonable question why didn't you?  Also you're whining about board policy and I don't see the point in that.

WSS 

I'm not quite sure what offended you about my asking for a clarification.  Thought it was a reasonable question why didn't you?  Also you're whining about board policy and I don't see the point in that.

WSS 

Offened? I'm not offended. I'm just wondering why when I ask an innocent question to a specific person, I'm getting responses from people that it was not addressed to before I actually get a response from the person I asked the question.

asking for a clarification.

What does it matter WHAT I have to say?🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Offened? I'm not offended. I'm just wondering why when I ask an innocent question to a specific person, I'm getting responses from people that it was not addressed to before I actually get a response from the person I asked the question.

What does it matter WHAT I have to say?🤷‍♂️

Doesn't really actually matter what anybody has to say does it? I guess I was mistaken and thinking you actually wanted to have a conversation about that; my bad.

WSS 

On 11/24/2021 at 7:50 PM, Neo said:

He obviously killed him. That's a dumb question.  Do I think it constituted murder? 

No. That was as clear a case of self defense as has ever been brought before the judicial system. 

• Upvote 2