THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

One has to determine what's important in this country. Rule of law or mob rule and cowardice. 

Is this who you want making decisions? This creature or it's ilk?

Im increasingly of the opinion that these things will have to be stamped out like roaches in order for this country to survive. 

If Rittenhouse is convicted of murder in the clearest case of self defense ever brought before the American justice system then there is no justice system. There is no law. There is nothing more to be beholden to and there is no reason to go on with this government. It will have sent a clear message who and what it supports and whyn 

FB_IMG_1636663161746.jpg

i tend to disagree if Kyle had shot and killed a black person First i think the jury may be swayed  but second since they were both white those fucks will not do a damn thing (think about it there have not been any of them outside the courthouse)

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you consider what Rittenhouse did, not his shooting but before that, why he was even in that situation to begin with, "rule of law"?

Its not even worth insulting you anymore….

there are no underlying conditions that erase imminent fact that it was self defense.

you want conditions put on a 17 year old boy/man who used text book thought/reasoning/execution   To save his own life?

your narrowing down the acceptance window you think you have.  People are gonna turn and fuck your world up.

you are not that smart.

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's the clearest cut case of self defense Ive ever seen brought to trial. It was him or them and he chose right. 

Fuck them. 

a-time-to-kill-burn-in-hell.gif

I didn't say anything about the validity of the self defense case. I know you get all "kill them all" in your opinions pretty often though. 

With the emphasis on "rule of law" I wanted to hear what you thought of what Rittenhouse was doing before the shootings. I can't see how that would be considered "rule of law".

2 hours ago, hammertime said:
5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you consider what Rittenhouse did, not his shooting but before that, why he was even in that situation to begin with, "rule of law"?

Its not even worth insulting you anymore….

there are no underlying conditions that erase imminent fact that it was self defense.

you want conditions put on a 17 year old boy/man who used text book thought/reasoning/execution   To save his own life?

your narrowing down the acceptance window you think you have.  People are gonna turn and fuck your world up.

you are not that smart.

Excellent post. not the woodpeckers, as always.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Unfortunately the rule of law has been weaponized by political activists. It's probably always been that way but more evident because we live in this era. But seriously isn't it time for you guys oh, yes you guys, to quit screaming about white supremacists? I mean whether it fits, or even matters, or not?

WSS

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately the rule of law has been weaponized by political activists. It's probably always been that way but more evident because we live in this era. But seriously isn't it time for you guys oh, yes you guys, to quit screaming about white supremacists? I mean whether it fits, or even matters, or not?

WSS

Who is screaming about white supremacists?

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Who is screaming about white supremacists?