THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of spitballing I wouldn't imagine he actually went there to hurt somebody. But carrying a gun does make one feel tough and heroic.

Also it's not really a stretch to think the proper legal forces weren't going to be up to the task and are probably compromised anyway. Lest we forget this was a violent mob.

WSS

We do have a video of him saying he wished he has his AR so he could shoot alleged shop lifters. 

And it isn't his job to go fight a mob that's not even in his home state. 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We do have a video of him saying he wished he has his AR so he could shoot alleged shop lifters. 

alleged 😁

Nope. Not thate the state matters. But even though he probably made a bad choice by being there so did the hundreds of rioters bent on Mayhem.

WSS

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I imagine dudes say all sorts of silly shit when trying to look tough. He was going down there to protect a car lot that wasn’t in the immediate riot. The riot came to them. If it hadn’t, Kyle would be telling his buddies about how he valiantly defended a Chevy Aveo from imminent danger. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I imagine dudes say all sorts of silly shit when trying to look tough. He was going down there to protect a car lot that wasn’t in the immediate riot. The riot came to them. If it hadn’t, Kyle would be telling his buddies about how he valiantly defended a Chevy Aveo from imminent danger. 

Yeah but then how many guys actually act out on the thing they said? Let alone go drive to another state to put themselves in a position where they might get the opportunity to act out on the stupid shit they said?

I agree that guys say stupid macho dipshit stuff like that all of the time. But not many go somewhere to act out on it and then even less actually do it. 

And again, I'm not saying we throw Rittenhouse in jail, throw away the key, and destroy his life (though I'm sure there are plenty of examples of minorities getting their lives ruined for less). If anything I hope this allows the country to reflect on the widespread access to guns and the current state of politics/dialogue in this country. 

I'm almost positive it won't.... but it would be nice if it did

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah but then how many guys actually act out on the thing they said? Let alone go drive to another state to put themselves in a position where they might get the opportunity to act out on the stupid shit they said?

I agree that guys say stupid macho dipshit stuff like that all of the time. But not many go somewhere to act out on it and then even less actually do it. 

And again, I'm not saying we throw Rittenhouse in jail, throw away the key, and destroy his life (though I'm sure there are plenty of examples of minorities getting their lives ruined for less). If anything I hope this allows the country to reflect on the widespread access to guns and the current state of politics/dialogue in this country. 

I'm almost positive it won't.... but it would be nice if it did

What came first, the access to guns or people being this rabid about politics like it is a religion? 

I won’t be disarming myself because dipshits want to have the OK Corral shootout In Portland over which pro wrestler (politician) is the super de duperest bad guy. Laws can’t overcome human idiocy and political/religious fervor. 

11 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

What came first, the access to guns or people being this rabid about politics like it is a religion? 

I won’t be disarming myself because dipshits want to have the OK Corral shootout In Portland over which pro wrestler (politician) is the super de duperest bad guy. Laws can’t overcome human idiocy and political/religious fervor. 

I'm sure plenty of people will continue to grasp to their guns. If any significant change is made it'll take decades. A generation growing up with school shootings every other week probably has a different view of guns than the older generation. A 17 year old has no business getting access to an AR that easily. But that's my opinion. Are large portion of our country seems to think there's nothing we can do, though there are plenty of other developed countries without this problem. 

As for Rittenhouse, I stand by him going a little farther than just saying vigilante fantasy shit. He acted on it. Again, I'm not sure his life should be ruined for it, but he's not without fault. The whole trial seems like a circus though, and the judge wasn't helping.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure plenty of people will continue to grasp to their guns. If any significant change is made it'll take decades. A generation growing up with school shootings every other week probably has a different view of guns than the older generation. A 17 year old has no business getting access to an AR that easily. But that's my opinion. Are large portion of our country seems to think there's nothing we can do, though there are plenty of other developed countries without this problem. 

As for Rittenhouse, I stand by him going a little farther than just saying vigilante fantasy shit. He acted on it. Again, I'm not sure his life should be ruined for it, but he's not without fault. The whole trial seems like a circus though, and the judge wasn't helping.

Okay you're the judge and jury. What's your call?

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And again, I'm not saying we... destroy his life

Kyle already accomplished as much, regardless of the trial outcome. 

Anyone who willfully inserts themselves into a situation like this when they have nothing personally at stake is misguided - antifa, proud boy, this kid, all the same. For better or worse, being an idiot isn't against the law. I don't think he's committed murder, but I guess we'll see this week.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Anyone who willfully inserts themselves into a situation like this when they have nothing personally at stake is misguided - antifa, proud boy, this kid, all the same. For better or worse, being an idiot isn't against the law. I don't think he's committed murder, but I guess we'll see this week.

Yes he's misguided of course he was 17 and If he's convicted of murder it will be  because of politics. And I would say that none of the people gathered to burn Loot and riot have anything to gain but some here might disagree.

Just for the record maybe you guys could point out some of the Mayhem the proud boys have been responsible for?

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.thumb.png.6799d9241366495ab839d18cad966349.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

That's true. Being at the center of this is going to have an impact no matter what. At least part of America is labeling him a hero, so he's got that silver lining. I was referring more to jail time, but you're right regardless.

Vapor is absolutely correct. "situational awareness" is a major key. He was an IDIOT.

but, that isn't against the law. As a ccw guy, you do not EVER deliberately go into a bad situation where

you may have to defend yourself. Wrong, or absolutely responsible and correct.... your life will never be the same.

Especially these days. It's about defending yourself, and you family and friends when unforeseen lethal trouble happens to stare you in the face.

The idea is to DEFEND you and other's LIVES. The best way to do that, is stay safe as you can, and don't ignore risky situations.

btw......

Is the felon with a gun being prosecuted or what?

I suspect that Rittenhouse is being made a false example of, over leftwing political propaganda.

but AGAIN, the dishonesty has blown up in their faces.

New FBI Infrared Video Blows Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecutor's ...

But as the video featured below, shows - Rittenhouse wasn't pointing his weapon, but his hand. What is most important about the video above is not only does it show from the perspective of witnesses, but it also shows the angle that the FBI infrared camera had. From the perspective of the FBI camera, it shows that the object being pointed ...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

At least part of America is labeling him a hero, so he's got that silver lining.

I'm sure he'll consider that quite the consolation over his PTSD and being labelled as a white supremacist by another part of America. He's going to have to go off the grid to live a normal life.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record maybe you guys could point out some of the Mayhem the proud boys have been responsible for?

Have you watched any of the coverage of protests prior to them turning into riots over the last 5 years. It's been highlight reel after highlight reel of groups of left-wing and right-wing idiots beating the shit out of each other.

mama+said+to+knock+you+out.gifzsIoCg.gif

lol the Ric Flair dude in the back throwing haymakers showed up on 4chan later that day bragging about how he wore a burgundy sweater to blend in with antifa to better get them with a sucker punch.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A 17 year old has no business getting access to an AR that easily. But that's my opinion. Are large portion of our country seems to think there's nothing we can do, though there are plenty of other developed countries without this problem. 

The problem is the looting, rioting, arson committing leftists.

No looting, rioting, arson committing leftists, no 17 yr. old vigilantes with guns.

You're not sure?  LOL Explain.

47 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm sure he'll consider that quite the consolation over his PTSD and being labelled as a white supremacist by another part of America. He's going to have to go off the grid to live a normal life.

Have you watched any of the coverage of protests prior to them turning into riots over the last 5 years. It's been highlight reel after highlight reel of groups of left-wing and right-wing idiots beating the shit out of each other.

lol the Ric Flair dude in the back throwing haymakers showed up on 4chan later that day bragging about how he wore a burgundy sweater to blend in with antifa to better get them with a sucker punch.

Haha.  Mr. Fair and Balanced back at it again.

Equating The Proud Boys with Antifa using two incidents is laughable.

Never heard of the Boys until Antifa was well into their dangerous activities.

Here’s a look back through the Legal Insurrection archives at the protest violence and other dangerous activities that occurred during an over six-month period of time here in America in 2020 courtesy of the left-wing extremists in Antifa and BLM:

Go ahead, match each one with an example of a Proud Boys insurrection.

MAY
MSNBC Reporter Describes Minneapolis “Protest” as “Not, Generally Speaking, Unruly” as He Stands in Front of Burning Building

JUNE
Mob Throws Statue of Hans Christian Heg, Abolitionist, Into Lake Monona
It’s Going Down: Seattle Surrenders a Police Station and Four City Blocks to Antifa
America Under Attack: Riots and Looting Nationwide

JULY
Portland Rioters Set Fire to Bloody Pig’s Head With Cop’s Hat on U.S. Flag
Man Violently Attacked in Portland: “I was stabbed for being a conservative journalist”
Media, Portland Mayor Mischaracterize Assault on Federal Courthouse as “Protests”

AUGUST
Sen. Rand Paul and others attacked by DC mobs after leaving Trump speech
Kenosha, WI Under Siege By Antifa/BLM Rioters
Riot First, Asks Questions Later: Minneapolis Looting Sparked By False Report Of Police Shooting
DC BLM Mob Harasses White Diners, Demanding They Raise Fists In Solidarity
Portland Rioters Wheel Guillotine Through Suburbs, Execute American Flag
Report: Seattle Rioters Tried to Burn Police Officers Alive By Sealing Precinct Door Shut
Portland: BLM Mob Causes Man to Crash, Beats Him Unconscious
‘Peaceful Protesters’ in Portland Set Fire to County Government Building
Chicago Looters Attack Ronald McDonald House
Over 100 People Arrested in Chicago Overnight Amid Rampant Rioting and Looting

SEPTEMBER
Louisville, Other Cities Struck by Violence, Riots for Second Night After Breonna Taylor Decision
BLM Protesters Target Georgetown CVS Because Employees Called Police on Shoplifters
Two Los Angeles County Deputies Shot; BLM Chants “We Hope They Die” Outside Hospital
Black Lives Matter Rioters Ransack Rochester, NY
‘Peaceful Protests’ Push St. Louis, Portland Mayors Out of Their Homes

OCTOBER
National Guard Deployed to Philadelphia After Violence, Looting Explodes for the Second Night
Pro-Trump Rally Attacked In Liberal Ithaca (NY)
BLM Rioters Damage Homes, Stores in Wisconsin After DA Won’t Charge Cop in Fatal Shooting

NOVEMBER

pic.twitter.com/UhGKHuwY4B

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm not sure how sorry I feel for him, honestly. I do feel sorry a little bit because he was only 17. But I think that's also old enough to know better. Now he probably didn't want to go there and shoot someone (multiple someones) but he also could have just not gone. But I get how just getting attacked like that would be traumatizing...

... Idk. I don't think he's some racist white devil that needs to die but I don't think he's some poor innocent Christian white kid that just wanted to clean graffiti. 

I'm somewgere in the middle. 

But again, I haven't followed the case super closely. 

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Sorry bud that's some pretty weak tea a comparison with real riots. You can probably find worse than that outside of any number of nightclubs on a Saturday night.

We tend to create Saints and demons out of every new story these days.

WSS