THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Bob806 said:

The D is playing better than usual tonight. Got burned on the blitz.

With the exception of that horrid Patriots game, they've been playing decent for a while. 

The offense has scored over 17 points once in the last five or six games. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

In softball, when my number 4 batter (who can't drop a bunt to save her life) is up against a rise ball pitcher, I'm going to ask her to do what she does best and if she's going to walk back to the dug out, it's gonna be on a big swing and a miss and not a 3rd strike bunt foul off. 

I'm not saying that we just hand it off 3 times and punt, but if anyone is watching this game tonight and they don't feel like we haven't even given it a chance, then they are not watching hard enough, 

Yes.

And Get creative with the run scheme…like some misdirection on this aggressive front. 

Horrible call and wasn’t that intentional groundi

Just now, jrb12711 said:

The power of having a QB that actually gets those sorts of roughing calls. ng 

3 minutes ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

I been withn the Browns since the 70s I am not going no where I just like to be Negative 

No, you haven't - you always talk about how much you want to leave or how much better everything is elsewhere.  News flash, jackass: That means you're not with the team. 

It means you're just an asshole.

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

How is that illegal motion. He was running towards the line at the snap

Yep. That's legal in the CFL only. But JOK, he can tackle, great play there by him.

Is there anyway we can score again?

Perhaps in garbage time? 

What some people have been saying for a while now, for multiple reasons, is that this offense is completely stuck in reverse now. 

Just now, Unsympathetic said:

No, you haven't - you always talk about how much you want to leave or how much better everything is elsewhere.  News flash, jackass: That means you're not with the team. 

It means you're just an asshole.

When have i ever said I was leaving the browns? I never said that in my life, I said I was leaving the board for a few. I bleed Brown and Orange i been here for red right 88 I was at the game for the Drive I still remember the fumble and the Move so fuck off 

What is ir going to take for Kev to bench Baker?

Guess he's going to live or die with his guy.... careful what you wish for Stef.... 

Just now, D Bone said:

Guess he's going to live or die with his guy.... careful what you wish for.... 

I said it before.

Baker will die on the field, and Stefanski will go full 'Weekend at Bernie's' and wheel him out for a solid quarter while rigor mortis sets in before bringing in Keenum.