THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

Dutch Oven

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You go where the matchup and defense gives you.  If somebody comes out and stacks 8 and 9 in the box, I'm not going to run the ball because "ThAt'S jUsT wHo We ArE".  I'm going to dial up my best man beaters and ask my QB to hit a few throws.  If Baker can't and you just believe you'll run head first Into + count boxes against one of the largest IDL's in the NFL... then you're saying Baker shouldn't be playing.  Because at that point he isn't even a game manager. 

See above.  It's intentional by the Ravens to force this team to throw.  No different than teams forcing KC to be patient and run the ball.

And my comment doesn’t change…is Baker doing anything?  

If I’m dying on the hill give me Chubb and Hunt…and not as some fancy wall decoration 

• Upvote 2

Worse D in the NFL now you watch we will go 3 and out or turn it over, We will NOT score a TD this game we will be lucky to get another fg attempt, TBH I hope we get blown out that is the ONLY way they will fire this pathetic coach He is supposed to get these guys ready to play Our d would give up a TD om 4th and goal from the 50 

1 minute ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

Worse D in the NFL now you watch we will go 3 and out or turn it over, We will NOT score a TD this game we will be lucky to get another fg attempt, TBH I hope we get blown out that is the ONLY way they will fire this pathetic coach He is supposed to get these guys ready to play Our d would give up a TD om 4th and goal from the 50 

Just stop

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton and all of the other great NFL RBs somehow still got their yards... I guess defenses never stacked the box on them?  

Different time, different era.  These teams today would smoke those squads because of how much more space offenses use.     Have anything actually worth reading in response or are we done here?

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

If I’m dying on the hill give me Chubb and Hunt…and not as some fancy wall decoration 

In softball, when my number 4 batter (who can't drop a bunt to save her life) is up against a rise ball pitcher, I'm going to ask her to do what she does best and if she's going to walk back to the dug out, it's gonna be on a big swing and a miss and not a 3rd strike bunt foul off. 

I'm not saying that we just hand it off 3 times and punt, but if anyone is watching this game tonight and they don't feel like we haven't even given it a chance, then they are not watching hard enough, 

2 minutes ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

Stop? our D can't stop shit. Not to mention all the Phantom holding calls never called all the PI never called . 

The D is playing better than usual tonight. Got burned on the blitz.

Just now, Browns fan 1977 said:

I left for a while but seeing this piss poor play my girl told me she didn't want to hear me bitch about it or she will shut it off so I have to cry to you guys 

Thank dog for women with low self-esteem, I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yet Earl Campbell, Walter Payton

Earl Campbell's QB his first 2 seasons, Dan Pastorini, sounds like he runs an Italian dessert shop in Boston's north end.. His 3rd season, Ken Stabler joined the team.

Walter Payton's first 3 qb's were Gary Huff, Bob Avellini, and someone named Mike Phipps.