THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the Super Bowl

Zombo

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

And Von Miller who hoped he would retire out of Denver and got traded away for his 3rd Ring.

Got to give it to the Rams. They wanted a ring, and damned if they didn't get it. 

1 minute ago, Why?!?!? said:

OBJ should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. 

So should Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth for taking unnecessary shots at Cleveland all night . . . Fucking **Mask** 

U mad bro? 

1 minute ago, Why?!?!? said:

OBJ should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. 

So should Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth for taking unnecessary shots at Cleveland all night . . . Fucking **Mask** 

All I have to say is FUCK YOU BLOWDELL!..

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Super Bowl looks pretty fun.

The Browns should think about going to one someday. 😁

I've already come to terms that I won't ever see it and just try to enjoy the things that I can't control and don't let them ruin a second of my day. 

As long as the SB winner isn't the Stoolers or Browns v1.0 (sorry Gip) I'm pretty much good..... today especially! 

It's amazing how many bitter fucks there are about OBJ. I was over him the minute he left. It clearly wasn't working out here for him or the team. At least the Browns are still in play to be the first team to bring a Super Bowl to the state of Ohio. But don't know how long that will last with Joe Cool down in Cinci.

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

15. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?

DBone: Kansas City over LA Rams
Unsympathetic: Cleveland over Tampa Bay
TexasAg: Kansas City over Tampa Bay
Atom: Cleveland over LA Rams
Zombo: Cleveland over Seattle
SdBacker: Green Bay over Cleveland
nickers: Cleveland over Green Bay
gumby: Green Bay over Buffalo
Coyote: Buffalo over Tampa Bay
Ibleedbrown: Cleveland over Seattle
DutchOven: LA Rams over Buffalo
mjp: Cleveland over Green Bay
Nero: Buffalo over Green Bay

Answer: The Los Angeles Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 to win Super Bowl 56. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: No one correctly picked a LA Rams over Cincinnati Super Bowl, because as far as I know no one was high on bath salts when they filled this questionnaire out, but DutchOven did pick the Rams to win the Super Bowl.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Well until the Browns finally prove me wrong, picking them to win the Super Bowl will be an automatic win in this dubious category. You six posters know who you are, no need for further embarrassment. Oh well, maybe someday. 

Well, that concludes another fun-filled "Dutch's Browns Questions", possibly the last one. Thanks to all who played along over the years! 

Congrats on the pick! I was so close that day to picking Rams over Chargers but didn't have the balls. 

OK Browns fans everywhere 2021-2022 is in the bag and......  (remember this?)

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smiling until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.

Just now, D Bone said:

My favorite commercial?

The Chevy truck Sopranos

Dude that was awesome, and I have a feeling that Jamie Lynn Sigler's tears were a result of having to fill in for her TV dad. 

I sat in the booth in the diner where the final scene was filmed (Holstein's) about a month before James Gandolfini died. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Dude that was awesome, and I have a feeling that Jamie Lynn Sigler's tears were a result of having to fill in for her TV dad. 

I sat in the booth in the diner where the final scene was filmed (Holstein's) about a month before James Gandolfini died. 

Agree. and very cool! 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Rams traded away all their picks for a SB?  Worth it?  Heck yeah. 

Everytime.   Especially in today's game, dynasties are pretty much gone now.

My grandma once said that had she not been born a Cleveland Irish-Catholic girl, our family would have been Bengals fans. 

Smart part of my heart wanted to see a Lomardi in Ohio where football is ingrained in our culture. 

That said, Stafford,  Whit and Aaron Donald I have a high respect for and I'm happy they got their Superbowl before hanging them up.  Matty has a couple more years, same as AD - tops.  I suspect Whit rides off into the sunset though.