THE BROWNS BOARD

Schefter: Watson to Browns

Riffer X

8 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You are goofy as fuck. 😬

GO BROWNS  gotta get back to the tourny fucking buckeyes screwed me over and Watson will kill your stillers this year and years to come welcome to the basement bitch

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

They haven't wasted any time ridiculing this franchise.

The Browns will never live down trading for Deshaun Watson - Sports Illustrated

Maybe some of us, and, again, we’re talking to the Browns’ front office here, just reach a point where the losses drown out the last bit of common sense we have.

Cracks me up. The haters can hate all they want. Look who wrote this article, Conor Orr......some Jersey Shore fucktard who's upset that he has to live with the Jets and the Giants so he's lashing out. Go Browns!!!

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Well sweet cheeks I could say the same. I joined on my old name snatch98 in 2003. If you don’t wanna know don’t fucking ask. 

Your name was Snapper before it was Vag. 

1 minute ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

I love watching all the trolls and haters lose their mind. They are SHOOK that we got Watson. Berry did amazing on this one. 

Shocked yes, but not the way you think. Haters and trolls as in "envious football fans"?  Um no, those aren't in play in this case either.

And this deal by Berry was nowhere near amazing. 

16 minutes ago, Gorka said:

They haven't wasted any time ridiculing this franchise.

The Browns will never live down trading for Deshaun Watson - Sports Illustrated

Maybe some of us, and, again, we’re talking to the Browns’ front office here, just reach a point where the losses drown out the last bit of common sense we have.

What a complete trash hit piece. Dude just wanted us to continue being the “lovable losers” for all of eternity. Every franchise in this league signed a player who did some shady shit, so spare me the dramatics. Maybe if this fuckstick hates the NFL, and how it operates so damn much,  he should stop making a living writing about it . . . fucking hypocrite. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Shocked yes, but not the way you think. Haters and trolls as in "envious football fans"?  Um no, those aren't in play in this case either.

And this deal by Berry was nowhere near amazing. 

They are shook. The Browns are contenders and they are pissed we are no longer losers. 

I take it you're a Baker apologist. You and the other Baker apologists will hereby be known as "The Baker Butthurt".

29 minutes ago, SkippinTurtles said:

Vick killed dogs.  Watson didn't.  Home run, Berry.

Watson really likes a particular part of the female anatomy.

It's pretty clear that a number of participants in this thread may not  😳

Best quote I heard today "Sometimes you are one Matt Stafford away from a Lombardi" . MOL

I think it's safe to say that Watson is > Stafford

The fact that 22 or so women testified before a grand jury and in the end the grand jury recommended that no criminal charges be filed is,,, I have no words.. No charges? 22 + accusers?

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Watson really likes a particular part of the female anatomy.

It's pretty clear that a number of participants in this thread may not  😳

Best quote I heard today "Sometimes you are one Matt Stafford away from a Lombardi" . MOL

I think it's safe to say that Watson is > Stafford

Butt stuff?  Careful.

I am a Bucs fan, and a Browns fan..  What I have witnessed with Brady's time with Bucs is that his ability to attract/recruit free agents far out weighs any draft picks. I suspect and certainly hope Watson will attract/recruit free agents that will also out weigh the draft picks given to acquire him.. It's a win now league..

• Upvote 1

I feel as if when I opened the computer window....I went through the looking glass.  

This guy HATES the cold.  I was 100% certain it wouldn't be us.

...so there goes our 1st round WR.......for the foreseeable future....

I would now want to keep Keenum so that he could play until Watson is allowed back into the league.

....just wondering what PoDesta thinks of all of this...

----------  The money we gave him........it's like, bad behavior gets rewarded with more money than good behavior would've earned.  It just doesn't seem right.

• Upvote 1

The Browns just signed a franchise QB that establishes them as serious SB contenders. Then, why am I not celebrating? Maybe shock. Maybe I won’t believe it until I see it. Maybe I’m starting to wonder about this FO? Maybe I’m concerned that even more accusations lie around the corner. Any theories? Is everyone ecstatic?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://rollingout.com/2021/08/02/deshaun-watsons-ex-masseuse-claims-he-wanted-her-to-give-him-anal-massage/

Ironic that he winds up giving one to the Cleveland Browns organization and their fans.

WSS

So some of the details are starting to come out Steve..   I'll let anyone who has an interest Google that Patriot's owner Robert Kraft essentially got off scot free both on the criminal\civil side and completely escaped NFL sanctions for similar actions.   

No wonder criminal charges got dropped. So suspending Watson for multiple games because some lawyers see a guy with deep pockets they can go after?  How much did said chick get paid for giving DW a blow job? Inquiring minds want to know.   

EDIT: Digging a little deeper, looks like it's probably just one lawyer, (representing at least 14 women) who's sniffing a big cash settlement for his clients, and himself.   

6 hours ago, nickers said:

And here what the first 45 million paid for...

276000836_5307702569291734_3173341088009006689_n.jpg

On further review... Pure speculation Schefty..  NFL investigation not complete, so they already decided to suspend him 10 games? 

The NFL has been investigating the matter since the accusations first started at this time last year. The league has yet to make a ruling on a potential suspension.

“Any transaction would have no effect on the NFL’s ongoing and comprehensive investigation of the serious allegations against Deshaun Watson,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy released on Friday. 

2 hours ago, SkippinTurtles said:

Vick killed dogs.  Watson didn't.  Home run, Berry.

Dogs? Ray Lewis' posse killed people. Bob Kraft was on video having sex in a massage parlor, big nothing burger to the NFL.