THE BROWNS BOARD

Schefter: Watson to Browns

Riffer X

5 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You can’t spin this one big dog. It’s crazy. 230m fully guaranteed is nuts. The contract was also structured in such a way that if he gets suspended he’s only paid 1m in year one. It’s almost like the browns want to be hated. Lol

Oh But I can…giving Baker anything close to this would have been crazy. Β And the landscape ($, and guaranteed money) will change next offseason and the season after. That’s why you can thank us when Joey B and Lamar sign their contractsΒ 

34 minutes ago, Gafreleets said:

So just to be 100% on the same page.....

Β 

I will take EVERY opportunity to throw into all of your faces the hypocrisy of the clowns and their fan base for giving STEELERS fans crap over the gold diggers that tried to set Ben up to pay them.

Β 

22 counts of sexual assault later and we have the stains new starting QB.

Β 

Bravo stains, bravo πŸ‘Β 

we just hate you because you are a stiller fan no go fuck yourself

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Oh But I can…giving Baker anything close to this would have been crazy. Β And the landscape ($, and guaranteed money) will change next offseason and the season after. That’s why you can thank us when Joey B and Lamar sign their contractsΒ 

Who would give baker that contract? No one. I never said sign baker. You don’t give a dude coming of 20 plus accusers 230 fullyΒ guaranteed and trade three firsts plus whatever the hell they sent. As far as your other point is concerned the league implemented rookie caps for that very reason, there is nothing to say they won’t do it again unless they want teams to field uncompetitive teams on a larger scale. I don’t think the ravens or the bengals will be goofy enough to repeat that deal.Β 

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Watson went to the browns BECAUSE of that deal. He had turned you all down before it. Let it sink in.Β 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

This is amazing!!! So happy to be moving on from Baker Bozo. For those of you wanting to stop supporting the Browns, please do, and don't let the door hit you on the wayΒ out. Just don't come crawling back when we are contenders. You can't win a Super Bowl without a star QB, and now we have that. Watson's alleged misconductΒ was dismissed criminally (zero shred of evidence), and these women are just making a money grab in the civil suit.Β 

Β 

HAHA

Yeah, now that he's a Brown.

Your point of view would be quite different had the Steelers signed thisΒ abuser of women to succeed the one that just retired. You know it would.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

We needed an elite QB and we got one. Football skills is the only thing that matters in the NFL. Ray Lewis, Roethlisberger etc all walked into the sunset.Β 

I wouldnt call him Elite... Id call him a quitter who produced 4-12...

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Who would give baker that contract? No one. I never said sign baker. You don’t give a dude coming of 20 plus accusers 230 fullyΒ guaranteed and trade three firsts plus whatever the hell they sent. As far as your other point is concerned the league implemented rookie caps for that very reason, there is nothing to say they won’t do it again unless they want teams to field uncompetitive teams on a larger scale. I don’t think the ravens or the bengals will be goofy enough to repeat that deal.Β 

The going rate for Top 15 QB play is absurd and it will get progressively worseΒ 

We will see on the Bengals and Ravens. Β Ball in their court soon.Β 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Watson went to the browns BECAUSE of that deal. He had turned you all down before it. Let it sink in.Β 

Or realized he’d like protection and a running game. Β But if money played a factor. Β Okay. Β Sunk in. Β Now let’s win the Division and build from there.Β 

Β 

44 minutes ago, Gafreleets said:

So just to be 100% on the same page.....

Β 

I will take EVERY opportunity to throw into all of your faces the hypocrisy of the clowns and their fan base for giving STEELERS fans crap over the gold diggers that tried to set Ben up to pay them.

Β 

22 counts of sexual assault later and we have the stains new starting QB.

Β 

Bravo stains, bravo πŸ‘Β 

The difference?Β  Rooney isn't there erasing all 22 counts like he did for Ben.Β  Doesn't make Ben a great guy - sorry man!

Edited by Flugel

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

The going rate for Top 15 QB play is absurd and it will get progressively worseΒ 

We will see on the Bengals and Ravens. Β Ball in their court soon.Β 

Or realized he’d like protection and a running game. Β But if money played a factor. Β Okay. Β Sunk in. Β Now let’s win the Division and build from there.Β 

Nothing as absurd as that contract.Β 

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

HAHA

Yeah, now that he's a Brown.

Your point of view would be quite different had the Steelers signed thisΒ abuser of women to succeed the one that just retired. You know it would.

The virtue signing has begun!!!!! πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Never thought this would happen.Β  Roger Goodfella could still stomp all over this because, after all, it still is ONLY the Cleveland Browns.Β  If it was Pittsburgh he'd probably be really lenient on punishment/suspension; but it's Cleveland so would it surprise you if Roger suspended Deshlong 8-10 games?

We better hope Baker gets us back a 1st or 2nd round pick somewhere.

Β 

Well Tom- Watson now has $230 million to make all those civil suits disappear like magic.Β  :)Β Β 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I like the Deschlong Flugs.Β  :)Β The best we can hope for is a 3rd, with a 2023 (we can only hope) 1st if Mayfield plays 70% of the snaps, sort of what the Colts gave up for Carson Wentz. Speaking of the Colts, they don't currently have a startingΒ caliber QB... Would they be willing to go to the same well twice in a row?Β  Β Β 

I think the Colts can get us back a 1st round pick if they're interested in Baker.Β  I liked DeshlongΒ coming out of Clemsom; but now I gotta hope he isn't any different than NE's owner trying to power glue massage therapists trying to make side cake.Β  Is that possible?Β  All 22 counts were dismissed right?Β  Do I trust Roger Goodfella?Β  No way in Hell!

Β 

1 minute ago, nickers said:

And here what the first 45 million paid for...

276000836_5307702569291734_3173341088009006689_n.jpg

Hmmm... wouldn't doubt it... but until it's "official" it's just Internet chatter....Β  Also heard... if he's suspended, he's not going to get paid that $46 million either.Β  Β 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well Tom- Watson now has $230 million to make all those civil suits disappear like magic.Β  :)Β Β 

Well Larry, Roger Goodell is excited to put a steel toe right between the lookers on this one.Β  1 more episode of it's ONLY Cleveland.Β  If he was going to Pittsburgh, he would only be on double secret probation and you know it.Β  See Ben Rapen's victim inventory reaching the plural.

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hmmm... wouldn't doubt it... but until it's "official" it's just Internet chatter....Β  Also heard... if he's suspended, he's not going to get paid that $46 million either.Β  Β 

ya i heard the cap hit would be lower for this year just for that reason

7 minutes ago, Flugel said:

As predicted - another episode of it's ONLY the Cleveland Browns by the Commish.Β  If you're surprised, put the crack pipe down.

Watch the NFLPAΒ getting involved to haveΒ any suspension reduced, they've done it before..

Saw it elsewhere- football fans have short memories... Mine just got jogged when I wasΒ reminded that Crafty Kraft Patriots ownerΒ got busted visiting massage parlors not that long ago.Β  :)Β Β Β