THE BROWNS BOARD

2022 NFL Draft: Day 1

Dutch Oven

WHOA what a fast and furious draft this has been from pregame up to right now.   Defense rules !  And this is the most NO QBs welcome draft I've ever seen. 

Sure no 1983 draft....even with our BROWNS with no picks........yet. 

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone take Garrett Wilson before #13, please. 

ya don't take London over Garrett.... Texans & Atlanta can fire their new GM's before Day 2 🤣 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

I like the OSU guys but Drake London is a stud.  

and I got called a homer picking him at 9 

And being up on Mike Evans from the gitgo, I thought London would be the real deal in the NFL with all the basketball "take it away from you while I block you out" background just like Evens.

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

ya don't take London over Garrett.... Texans & Atlanta can fire their new GM's before Day 2 🤣 

Ya do if you're the Falcons and have had yer head kicked in by Mike Evans twice a yr for almost 10 yrs as alluded to by Tex

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Red zone stud that we will not see.  Thank goodness.  Jackson could aim wildly 

what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times?  i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop? 

Just now, gumby73 said:

what was Drake's excuse not to do nothing at his pro day? Buckeyes WR 40 times?  i don't know medicals? but how does Drake not drop? 

Watch his tape.  Check out the Colorado game.  I love the OSU guys but he’s a different target and catches the contested ball better than anyone in this group.

he broke his ankle during the 2021 season. 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Watch his tape.  Check out the Colorado game.  I love the OSU guys but he’s a different target and catches the contested ball better than anyone in this group.

he broke his ankle during the 2021 season. 

I watched 4 full games of Drake..not Colorado.. still fairly even now.. one's a Jet..the other a falcon.. both with average QB's.. I'll still take G. Wilson on Sundays...   Glad that's over by #13