THE BROWNS BOARD

predictions for game 1 vs carolina

syd

On 9/1/2022 at 6:18 PM, calfoxwc said:

So, the reporter said Baker said he was going to "****" them up, but other reports are saying it was the f-bomb. How is that?

Big deal. It's going to be a GREAT GAME, maybe for both teams. lol

We'll learn a lot from both teams - I'm still hoping Carolina wins. Adding the big wr Shenault? will be a nice addition. Not to make the Browns players start out with a loss, again - but to slap the haslams and stephlameski in the forehead. Oh, and berry too. It will be great fun to watch, regardless.

I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

11 hours ago, Flugel said:

I thought I'd take a quick look at our football discussion about 13 months ago as the Browns were closing in on the opener vrs Baker and Carolina.  Evidently, that part in bold above doesn't get enough credit for why the author above felt he had an unprovoked clique against him outside of his safe place. 

But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!🤗

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But Gorka supported him. Just part of that other clique I guess. LOL!🤗

IMO, Gorka is able to contribute to the football discussions without any problems.  He can separate football from politics. He's got a sense of humor, which is good for this fan base considering all that we've been through. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2022 at 3:38 PM, nickers said:

I didn't say anything about "wanting" them to lose... Mayfield is far from toast... I'm gonna gonna laugh when hes up there holding a Lombardi long before the Browns ever do...

BWAHHHAAHHHHHHHHH,is mayfield still even playing ? maybe in the cfl ? 

14 minutes ago, syd said:

BWAHHHAAHHHHHHHHH,is mayfield still even playing ? maybe in the cfl ? 

yeah he's playing for the bucs Otis

16 hours ago, syd said:

same thing 

Yeah, they were only 8-9 in a weak division.  Tell you what though, a QB couldn't ask for a better pair of WRs than Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.  The year before Brady arrived in Tampa, those 2 guys ended up #1 and #2 in receptions in the NFC with "Used-To-Be-Famous" Jameis.   When Brady arrived they won the Super Bowl.  It's a pretty damn good situation for the right QB.  

I hope Baker's biggest fan in here bought the NFL Ticket.  😁

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, syd said:

whats this otis shit ? name calling crap ? seriously wtf is wrong with you ?

Shut up Otis... Go drown yourself in more alcohol you loser...

On 7/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, syd said:

same thing 

The bucs won the SB a couple years ago ding dong... The Browns havent even been near the radar let alone on it...

18 hours ago, nickers said:

The bucs won the SB a couple years ago ding dong... The Browns havent even been near the radar let alone on it...

ummm nickers hello you there nickers ? ah tom brady was the qb when they won the super bowl.not mayfield

5 minutes ago, syd said:

ummm nickers hello you there nickers ? ah tom brady was the qb when they won the super bowl.not mayfield

Go have another drink Otis... that's old news...

17 minutes ago, syd said:

still with the name calling ? wow you sure a class act there nickers

edit:since you say it was old news why did you bring it up ?

You're the one that brought it up ,Otis...

Just now, nickers said:

You're the one that brought it up ,Otis...

no nickers i didnt I said was tampa is the equivalent of a cfl team now.your the one bringing up tom's super bowl

did your cancer spread to your brain ?

46 minutes ago, syd said:

no nickers i didnt I said was tampa is the equivalent of a cfl team now.your the one bringing up tom's super bowl

did your cancer spread to your brain ?

Wow now that was uncalled for you sick idiot... Cancer is a serious thing you cock fuck!...

Just now, syd said:

hey i  was concerned (cancer is no joke)sorry if you took it as some sort of low-brow attempt of humor

love 

otis

Truce dude!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1