THE BROWNS BOARD

" The "   🏈     Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★  🏈

Dutch Oven

That was all set up by a phantom holding call on Conklin. 

Alright, drive it down their throats. Just turned the sound off, fucking announcers always have pom poms for our opponents,.

A. Kamara I had him on my FL in years past .... he can run up the numbers.

Meanwhile  32 - 27 = 5+ for the OVER 32.   Well see.   Our BROWNS need a TD.

Perhaps one of the biggest myths is how teams from the south, or domed stadium teams, don't want to have to come to Cleveland and play the Browns in December.

EVERYONE wants to play the Browns whenever and whereever they can. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

I had him this year and he didn’t produce like usual.  Dalton would throw at his feet  

He has been hurt ....  tough game, it happens.   He's showing signs of some improvement now.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Perhaps one of the biggest myths is how teams from the south, or domed stadium teams, don't want to have to come to Cleveland and play the Browns in December.

EVERYONE wants to play the Browns whenever and whereever they can. 

Funny I was just talking to my dad about this today.  Cleveland and Buffalo should have domes and under no circumstance should games be moved if their choice is an open air stadium. 

I would think a dome with greater crowd noise might be better.  Who is at the game cheering this team on? 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Funny I was just talking to my dad about this today.  Cleveland and Buffalo should have domes and under no circumstance should games be moved if their choice is an open air stadium. 

I would think a dome with greater crowd noise might be better.  Who is at the game cheering this team on? 

Their cheers are muffled by the eight layers over their face. 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Lol were losing to a warm weather dome team with andy dalton at qb?

And We’ve got just two warm weather skill guys.  Hunt (Toledo, Cleveland) and DPJ (Detroit, UM).

Andy had looked as good as he’s looked all year but then again we make these journeyman QBs look great 

Remember when the Browns were leading 10-0?

That was fun. 

Announcers openly questioning what the Browns (Stefanski) is doing in this game.

The Saints have all the momentum now. At this point, they'd have to do something really stupid to lose. Like Patriots last week stupid.