THE BROWNS BOARD

" The "   🏈     Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★  🏈

Dutch Oven

Watson throws another TD pass that the WR just doesn't catch.

This game wasn't on Watson try the receivers and play caller.     Another  oh well. ...... I guess. 

GO BROWNS  !

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That pass was right there for Njoku. 

Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.🙄 I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The drops killed this team today

Amen brother.    Playing for pride and draft picks now.

Just now, Neo said:

Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.🙄 I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

Man, would I love to play Dodge ball against our WRs

• Haha 1

Just now, Flugel said:

Even the INT to Sorenson went through David Bell's hands.

Literally could not have walked to Bell and handed it to him any better. 

I think on that one the defender who flashed in front of Bell might have blocked his sight of the pass, because while it hit him on the hands, he seemed to have zero reaction to it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

I get off here and go to the Plain Dealer sports page, and what is on top?

David Njoku going through his pregame routine shirtless. 

Because the Browns win the pregames and offseasons like no one else. 

The actual games? Well........ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

What kind of fan roots against this team because there's 1 guy on the active roster that they don't like?

Certainly not a Browns fan.  Browns fans root for the Browns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2