THE BROWNS BOARD

"The" 🏈 Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. 🏈 

Dutch Oven

Home of the 2023 .....  "The" 🏈 Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. 🏈  ..... Right here !

Wake up you fried chicken and waffles with a side of grits eatin' sister fuckers! It's Browns Game Day from our nation's capital! 

After last night's heartbreaker, I sincerely hope the Browns can help mend our football hearts. At least the Browns fans on here who actually root for the Browns to win, of course.  

• Upvote 1

The Steelers can end the season with a winning record if they win tonight vs Baltimore, and then against the Browns next week. 

That's with Kenny Pickett and Mitchell Trubisky combining for 9 touchdowns and 14 interceptions for the season. 

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Steelers can end the season with a winning record if they win tonight vs Baltimore, and then against the Browns next week. 

That's with Kenny Pickett and Mitchell Trubisky combining for 9 touchdowns and 14 interceptions for the season. 

"The standard" has been lowered.

Eff the Steelers. Browns will beat em next week.

• mjp28 changed the title to "The" 🏈 Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. 🏈 

My prediction these last weeks of the 2022 season

Browns play awesome, everything clicks...Watson plays great...defense is tough etc.  All designed to build excitement for next year and during the offseason.  

The rebuilding year continues with the Cleveland BROWNS "new" franchise quarterback Deshaun Watson 2023 edition. 

CLEVELAND (+2)  33    Washington  13.   The O/U a kind of low 41.5,  going  OVER !

GO BROWNS,  just keep winning  ...... baby !

A heavy dose of nick Chubb to start this one off.   Oh yeah and the fantasy leagues are in championship week.

2022 is gone !

But Chase Young is back.

One penalty killed that promising drive.   Now the Carson Wentz show .... and a  distant playoff picture.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was just thinking about the last game Wentz played vs the Browns, he threw one of the ugliest interceptions on a swing pass to Takitaki. 

Right on cue, Ward picks him off. 

They need to resign Takitaki. He's the only LB we have that can make a play.

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Watson not seeing guys open

Serious question, but has there been?

Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Serious question, but has there been?

Seems like everyone is just kind of jogging around at half speed with a defender draped on them. Thank dog Chubb is running well, because the passing attack looks listless.

Njoku was wide open on the 3rd and goal, when all 22 comes out and I think about it I’ll screen shot.

it does feel that way, especially Watson. On the same 3rd and goal Bell was at least worth  trying to dart in. I’ll be honest, I wonder if he and this team knows there’s a lot of lame ducks in this coaching staff. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I just can't fucking do another season with Stefanski. 

Stefanski play calling is like using   "The Magic 8 Ball".    Maybe. 

• Haha 1

Browns fan at the game said this: 

As I’m at the game right now, I noticed that the receivers haven’t adjusted to Wastson’s ability to keep plays alive. He escapes pressure and they are standing around and not attempting to get open.
  • Upvote 1