THE BROWNS BOARD

"The" 🏈 Official Browns at Commanders Game Thread Week 17. 🏈 

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

The browns just aren’t fun to watch. What a terrible game so far. recievers need to improvise for Watson when he scrambles and they aren’t. I’m pretty worried about Stefanski also. Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

He has a pathological adversion to field goals.

I mean, Paul Depodesta has a pathological adversion to field goals. 

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Take the points man. Same thing every single week. Nothing is changing or getting better.

Agree. This analytic crap has got to go

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

If Haslam keeps Depodesta the Browns are FUBAR

I am still waiting on a call back from my season tickets agent regarding this.

I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

1 minute ago, Bob806 said:

I left a voicemail, told them I will send my money in after the draft, or as soon as they can DePodesta. The call was made on Monday.

Our defense is so pathetic they just cured Carson Wentz

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Radio play by play guy ....   "Aweful".

I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

.....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?

3 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I got a new Eton Elite Traveler radio,  really nice with a frequency and volume lock,  TV feed on mute.

.....  too early for Christmas present stories  ?

What a difference between the people commentating yesterday's games vrs the guys we have doing this one.    Then again, how exciting can you be describing what it looks like watching paint dry.

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Haslam is the worst owner in professional sports.  Just look at the design of the pass routes.  A couple weeks ago they showed a replay of what our receivers were doing while the QB was getting pressured.  It showed 3 Receivers downfield just standing there (one of them was taking inventory of his groin).   How long before Watson starts missing Houston? 

I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

5 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I'm worried about the Browns' future in Cleveland. I have a hunch Haslam wants to take em to Memphis.

That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

Wow...I just tuen it on...

3rd quarter.  3 to 7

Desahawn just completed his 4th pass....4th???

Wtf are they doing??!!

Cooper TD!!  And the guy says its the 2nd pass to a wr??

What the hell are we playing for 2 quarters???

My prediction was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That's a very dangerous place to live; so I doubt that would be the spot Bob.  The good news is if/when Jimmy sends the Browns somewhere else - his business is so bad that city will give the Browns right back to us accompanied by a video of Elvis singing "Return to Sender."

Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Agree, but remember his brother is the Governor of TN. If he doesn't get a stadium deal he's gone. Hate to even write that.

He's a former Steeler guy. Learned nothing from that "training" except maybe how to stick it to Cleveland. I don't trust him or Goodell.

Yeah, I lived in Nashville from 2006 to 2017.  There's a lot of gangs and homicides in Memphis.  It's so bad they warn visitors not to go out to Beale Street at night.  It's starting to make it's way out into the suburbs

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Yeah, I lived in Nashville from 2006 to 2017.  There's a lot of gangs and homicides in Memphis.  It's so bad they warn visitors not to go out to Beale Street at night.  It's starting to make it's way out into the suburbs

Sounds like the Youngstown of Tennessee.

Hmmm.

What's the common denominator? 

• Haha 1