THE BROWNS BOARD

🏉   • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  🏉

Dutch Oven

🏉  • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  🏉

Saturday: Seattle at San Francisco 4:30. Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville 8:15

Sunday: Miami at Buffalo 1:00, New York Giants at Minnesota 4:30, Baltimore at Cincinnati 8:15

Monday: Dallas at Tampa Bay 8:15. 

My 7 year old grandson ( been 7 for 5 days now )  likes the Jaguars.  (I've never asked him why)  and his 9 year old brother has a Buc's Tom Brady shirt.  When Tom and Gronk left the Patriots the two boys gravitated away too.  I keep reinforcing upon them that they're also Patriots fans.  Mrs. Wife told me years ago, DO NOT make those boys Browns fans.  I don't want their hearts broken all the time.  :)      

Go Jags!  Go Buc's!   

Lord knows we Browns fans have had to sit through our share of horrible head coaches, but at least we never had to sit through Brandon Staley.  

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to  🏉   • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  🏉

The long three days  sat/sun/mon. for  6 Wild Card Games.  Well enjoy the cold NE Ohio days.

Who do you like ?   Favorites !

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

🏉  • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  🏉

Saturday: Seattle at San Francisco 4:30.

Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville 8:15

Sunday: Miami at Buffalo 1:00,

New York Giants at Minnesota 4:30,

Baltimore at Cincinnati 8:15

Monday: Dallas at Tampa Bay 8:15. 

Gumby ain't won 💩 all year pro- dick -sions

49'ers 30 Hawks 17    ** points pending whether

LAC 27 Jags 24

Bills 27  Fin-Fish 18

Vikings 26  G-men 22

Natty 28 Rag-Rats 16

Cow-gals 24  Tomba Bay 20

Who's next ? 

32 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Gumby ain't won 💩 all year pro- dick -sions

49'ers 30 Hawks 17    ** points pending whether

LAC 27 Jags 24

Bills 27  Fin-Fish 18

Vikings 26  G-men 22

Natty 28 Rag-Rats 16

Cow-gals 24  Tomba Bay 20

Who's next ? 

I like and agree with all the picks and scores! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The long three days  sat/sun/mon. for  6 Wild Card Games.  Well enjoy the cold NE Ohio days.

Who do you like ?   Favorites !

First favorite winner.   • SF (-9.5)  41   SEA  23   final.

Next  • LAC  (-1.5)  at   JAX.

And from 506 Sports  ......

WILD CARD ROUND

Seattle @ San Francisco.  Sat 1/14.  4:30 PM ET.  FOX.  Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston
LA Chargers @ Jacksonville.  Sat 1/14.  8:15 PM ET.  NBC.  Al Michaels, Tony Dungy

Miami @ Buffalo.  Sun 1/15.  1:00 PM ET.  CBS.  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
NY Giants @ Minnesota.  Sun 1/15.  4:30 PM ET.  FOX.  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen
Baltimore @ Cincinnati. Sun 1/15.  8:00 PM ET.  NBC.  Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth

Dallas @ Tampa Bay.  Mon 1/16.  8:00 PM ET.  ESPN/ABC.  Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

First favorite winner.   SF (-9.5)  41   SEA  23   final.

IMG_20220911_122104455.jpg.9c29d82bd2fa6139f4f144afea585362.jpg  Not the same McCaffery we saw in Week 1..

Today... 15 carries = 119 yards/ 7.9 per carry.. 2 catches 17 yards 1 TD 

Bucs,, and Browns fan here.. Not real optimistic about the Dallas game . The Bucs Oline is in shambles. That will be the difference in the game along with a sub par secondary.. Jensen will not play and even if he did, it would be his first snap of the year.

Jax is imploding

18 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Just as MJ Emerson as defense ROTY.. If Chargers rookie LT Jamaree Salyer does not get votes for offense ROTY? They both got screwed.. 

Chargers 10-0..

As much as I enjoy having Emerson on this team and acknowledge he has a bright future, Tariq Woolen and Sauce Gardner were two the best corners in the NFL.... as rookies.

Em has no business getting a DROTY vote.  

Some team might want to meet with this Chargers defensive back coach 🤫.. Man do they fly around with a purpose..

3 picks, and giving Lawrence nothing.. 4 of 13= 30 yards 7:12 left in half.. LAC 24-0...

moving on to some hockey

26 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Some team might want to meet with this Chargers defensive back coach 🤫.. Man do they fly around with a purpose..

3 picks, and giving Lawrence nothing.. 4 of 13= 30 yards 7:12 left in half.. LAC 24-0...

moving on to some hockey

Wow, i was doing some reading still  27-0,  the favorites look good today.   00:42 end 2nd.

I just can't watch anymore....

Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  :)    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orion said:

I just can't watch anymore....

Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  :)    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

HEY 27 -7 !  And Lawrence is one good quarterback.   Too early to say never.

Holy smokes, the Jags have pulled within a field goal with over five minutes left in the game! 

Edit: Joey Bosa got an unsportsmanlike after the touchdown, and the Jags decided to go for two instead of kicking the extra point, and GOT IT!

30-28 Chargers. 

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Holy smokes, the Jags have pulled within a field goal with over five minutes left in the game! 

Edit: Joey Bosa got an unsportsmanlike after the touchdown, and the Jags decided to go for two instead of kicking the extra point, and GOT IT!

30-28 Chargers. 

Aw crap.   

8 hours ago, D Bone said:

Lord knows we Browns fans have had to sit through our share of horrible head coaches, but at least we never had to sit through Brandon Staley.  

Knowing my luck, he'll be fired tomorrow and then be the Browns new DC by this time next week. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Holy shitballs, what a comeback by Jacksonville! Down by 27 in the first half!

Jaguars 31, Chargers 30.

Final. 

You've got to be kidding me  27-0.  --->  30-31.  Geeezzzus H Christmas. 

Lawrence is a good quarterback and will be for years to come. 

• Like 1