THE BROWNS BOARD

🏉   • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  🏉

Dutch Oven

Romo was talking about how the Dolphins can't get super conservative when they had the lead if they want to beat the big, bad Bills, but throwing the ball downfield from your own endzone on 3rd and Forever wasn't what he meant. What a bonehead move.

Bills back on top, 27-24.

8 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Rename it to the Romo dumb dumb replay cam :P

Has Josh Allen found the Bills closeout gas petal?  Bills back up 27-24

I think they can get it back like before Halftime.....

..... meanwhile  TD  Buffalo.   34-24.

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Do the Dolphins have another comeback left in them?

34-24 Buffalo

It depends if Buffalo does something stupid and let's them back in.  Buffalo still the dominant team on the field todayl

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It depends if Buffalo does something stupid and let's them back in.  Buffalo still the dominant team on the field todayl

And just like that, those scrappy Dolphins have pulled back within a field goal.

Buffalo 34, Miami 31

I know a few guys at work...

I don't need fish hanging around...

and here they are.. back only down 3

Allen just tossing up to wind sprints

edit--vikes/g-men was to kick in 6 mins.. 9 mins left here..moved to 4:50 

23 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Who is the cold weather hurting more in this Bills-Dolphins game?

Skylar Thompson played at Kansas State,,,  He ain't cold, nor

to be at any fault,, Sky played the role of Kelly Holcomb really well download.jpg.19804c4de6a847f1d9767788ad0621ce.jpg

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Bad clock management both teams.   4:07 left.

3rd string QB woes, but hey McDaniel screwed up on 4th & 1 and subbed a package. Really dumb

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

3rd string QB woes, but hey McDaniel screwed up on 4th & 1 and subbed a package. Really dumb

So true.  I think  that's why  everyone  expected  Buffalo to roll these guys by. 10, 14+ whatever.

On to  Minnesota,   7-7 early.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

So true.  I think  that's why  everyone  expected  Buffalo to roll these guys by. 10, 14+ whatever.

On to  Minnesota,   7-7 early.

Yep. I never expected a close game but these division-rival playoff games are usually tight. 

The whole AFC from top to bottom is fairly close. Hey, the Browns hung with the Bills.

And now  NYG 14   MIN 7.   I guess nobody told the underdogs that they were dogs today ...... or this weekend. 

Hey Bob806  (and you other guys),   just FYI, 

I found a few old pictures of our old McKINLEY HEIGHTS VFD station, hall and equipment that my dad and his era guys built from scratch.  ( There are more pictures somewhere. )  The original station had two big doors.  They added the hall and more over time.

As a kid we thought that was real neat ..... still is.  Proud of those WWII era guys.   mjp.

FB_IMG_1623446485767.jpg

FB_IMG_1623445901890.jpg

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey Bob806  (and you other guys),   just FYI, 

I found a few old pictures of our old McKINLEY HEIGHTS VFD station, hall and equipment that my dad and his era guys built from scratch.  ( There are more pictures somewhere. )  The original station had two big doors.  They added the hall and more over time.

As a kid we thought that was real neat ..... still is.  Proud of those WWII era guys.   mjp.

FB_IMG_1623446485767.jpg

FB_IMG_1623445901890.jpg

Awesome!

Those WW II vets were the toughest IMHO. My Dad served in peace time, 1946-48. His brother ( my uncle who I obviously never met) was shot down on an Air Force mission in 1943

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

In our little TBB Pickem here today  -  Game 1  -  BUF 19  MIA 0  and 4 no picks.    So there you go  ...... 

And yes  BUF 14 - 0 near end of Q1.

GAME 1 RESULTS   -   SF  13    SEA  6    and NO picks 4.      Not too bad.

~  AND  ~   GAME 2  ~   JAX 8   LAC  11 (W)     Eh,  not even  50/50.      :huh:

GAME 3  -  BUF 19 (L)     MIA  (0)  ......  That's right   0 - 19 - 5. good pick  'en  guys.   ZERO  CORRECT.     :lol: 

GAME 4. -  17  MIN.    2  NYG    and  4   NO picks.  Well so far it's  NYG  17   MIN  14.  3rd qtr      GOOD LUCK, we'll probably need it !

we could get fined for not titling as Super Wild Card Weekend... 🤫

my hardest pick was not taking the Giants over the Vikes..Welcome to .500 on picks 

Love the new flow of the Giants offense. Take some notes Stef..

Ravens looking to get in Bengals head from the start... Bengals were still good enough to get 3 

Cats 3-0 (wish Natty would have chosen the new white jerseys)