THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Same old crap huh Gorka?  Yeah, all those Grand Juries were out to get poor old Dementia Donnie- and BTW, his dementia is getting  more and more obvious by the month.  

Sexual predator, tax cheat, insurrectionist, stolen classified documents- yeah it's all Uncle Same out the "get" him. maybe if he didn't do any of that crap, there wouldn't be any need for the Government to go after him... Ever consider that?  The first of many trials begins tomorrow- I'll whip up a big batch of popcorn for the occasion. It's easily going to top the OJ trial in press coverage. Can't wait until Stormy tell tells world in detail about Trumpie's tiny mushroom.  🤣

Enjoy your alternate reality FY- I really don't need to waste my time reviewing the crap that gets spewed here anymore. Got better things to do with my life. May as well rename this forum QAnon Commentary.  

2023-02-09_020705.jpg.4ba97d106dda0788b8371fec868c1895.jpgSexual predator, tax cheat, insurrectionist, stolen classified documents- yeah it's all Uncle Same out the "get" him. maybe if he didn't do any of that crap, there wouldn't be any need for the Government to go after him... Ever consider that?

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Same old crap huh Gorka? \

Thats right you clown, that's when I stopped reading. Same crap.

Hope someone else patronized you. Wouldn't want all that effort to go to waste.

Whoreta chimes right in with nonsense slurs and garbage.

Then it calls this forum a sewer. Like  a skunk that spews scent all over a car and says "your car stinks".

pretty freaking stupid.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hi Tom...  Gee, you came over to the cesspool because of the Watson crap on the other board?  Call me not surprised. Just decided to drop by for a minute.  I checked, my last post was February 26th.  If you wonder why I'm pretty much DONE with this board, just look around. Honestly, I don't miss it at all anymore. I'm damn tired of the persona attacks and insults. The kiddies really need to grow f**ck up- and of course, they never will- unless someone by the name of Steve tells them to- and he's not going to do that.  If The Browns Board folded tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear. MY POV, It's outlived it's usefulness. This board has been destroyed by letting  whackos run amok with zero consequences. Doesn't have to be this way- plenty of YouTube political forums where their Moderators don't tolerate this bullshit. It rapidly gets deleted. 

So the Romper Room bullshit and a specific nut job migrated over to the Browns forum. ? (never left really) 

I'll give you a call sometime soon Tom, good luck.  

"I'm damn tired of the persona attacks and insults." - Hoorta

The kiddies really need to grow f**ck up- - Hoorta very next line

I haven't seen you contribute anything but come attack and instigate people.

The Browns side of the forum could use cleaned up, I see plenty of childish attacks there. Again you know this but continue to lie and play games. Stop crying about not posting here and stop posting here or post something honest. We have enough childish games between Woody and CCp.

I'm stupid enough to even reply to you today but whatever.

MY POV, It's outlived it's usefulness. This board has been destroyed by letting  whackos run amok with zero consequences.  - hoorta

Your pov is the only one that matters, everyone else is a whack job that needs punished and silenced. Said every typical lib everywhere.

31 minutes ago, Jax said:

"I'm damn tired of the persona attacks and insults." - Hoorta

The kiddies really need to grow f**ck up- - Hoorta very next line

I haven't seen you contribute anything but come attack and instigate people.

The Browns side of the forum could use cleaned up, I see plenty of childish attacks there. Again you know this but continue to lie and play games. Stop crying about not posting here and stop posting here or post something honest. We have enough childish games between Woody and CCp.

I'm stupid enough to even reply to you today but whatever.

MY POV, It's outlived it's usefulness. This board has been destroyed by letting  whackos run amok with zero consequences.  - hoorta

Your pov is the only one that matters, everyone else is a whack job that needs punished and silenced. Said every typical lib everywhere.

image.thumb.jpeg.1a1eea25e6975c427eef2db2ada5da92.jpeg

Another one of your nut job sources had to pay for lying about the election. Too bad we don't get to know how much it cost them to tell you losers what you wanted to hear.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/media/oan-smartmatic-settlement

Voting technology company Smartmatic and the far-right network One America News said Tuesday that they had settled a defamation lawsuit stemming from the outlet’s lies about the 2020 election. “The case has been resolved pursuant to a confidential agreement,” OAN attorney Chip Babcock told CNN. Both parties declined to share details about the settlement. The case against OAN was one of a spate of lawsuits filed against right-wing outlets in the aftermath of the election. In the wake of the 2020 presidential contest, pro-Donald Trump outlets spread lies wrongfully suggesting President Joe Biden had not been legitimately elected president. Smartmatic filed its lawsuit against OAN in 2021, alleging that the right-wing conspiracy network “victimized” the company and spread lies about its role in the 2020 election to “increase viewership and revenue.”

"I'm damn tired of the persona attacks and insults." - Whoreta

started the name calling and endless slurs as soon as you got over here, and even started in on the Browns forum.

Here's your sign:

image.thumb.jpeg.add0ad47e768f8c348c4b1f7ea4c28b5.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 4/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, hoorta said:

Hey dipshit, the evidence should be blinding to you by now.

When are you gonna ever come here to finally concede the truth that this entire Trump fiasco was not to go after a crime, but to go after a person?

58 minutes ago, Vambo said:

If you watch Democrats and really pay attention to what they say and do, you will someday realize they are attracted to evil like moths are attracted to light. Like mutilating children for life with puberty blockers, hormone injections and irreversible "gender-affirming" surgery including castration and mastectomies.

That's why gender procedures on children must be outlawed by states and at the Federal level.

1). Children cannot give meaningful legal consent to have their bodies irreversibly transformed for the rest of their lives.

2). Parents or guardians cannot make the decision to have their child's bodies irreversibly transformed for the rest of their lives. It's the child's body, not the body or property of the parent.

• Upvote 1