Dems

Vambo

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Another brainwashed idiot.

I watched this one. I dunno man, you see “brainwashed idiot” but l see a dude who was invested enough to make the trip from Alaska to (presumably) DC to say his piece. I appreciate the young dude’s interest and initiative. 

I thought Mr. Kennedy’s inquisition was pretty jive, bringing up 4 year old tweets that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. It was pretty apparent why he was doing it. Is it a big ask to want our elected officials to hover on the high ground?  

Maybe if the kid took 2 seconds to educate himself on the subject, otherwise he's just wasting everyones time. Which is why Kennedy brought up 4 year old tweets, because he knew it was a meaningless session. He was just a clown going to be an ass because he noticed less snow this year. Brain dead thought he had undeniable proof of something, hahaha.

Furthermore, climate boy has no problem clearing out trees on hillsides or using all the machines that make his sport possible.

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I watched this one. I dunno man, you see “brainwashed idiot” but l see a dude who was invested enough to make the trip from Alaska to (presumably) DC to say his piece. I appreciate the young dude’s interest and initiative. 

I thought Mr. Kennedy’s inquisition was pretty jive, bringing up 4 year old tweets that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. It was pretty apparent why he was doing it. Is it a big ask to want our elected officials to hover on the high ground?  

Does the kid own an electric car? Did he walk or fly DC? Does he have proof climate change cause the lack of snow this year?

The questions being asked were to show his credibility.

I heard this interview on the radio - it's an ignorant stunt.

Kennedy has every right to question the genuineness of this "expert".

The cross country skier dude may as well have said:

"I see dead climate murdered people on the slopes when I ski"

this dimwit dude enjoins the un redistribution of wealth cause of fake man made global warming because it makes him a social media star. Like the other outrageous, extremely stupid positions he has taken.

Like another ignorant dude that said he has seen glaciers calve so that means the world is going to end soon.....

bogus nonsense.

• Thanks 1

yep. this corrupt government demands to own everything, control everything, tax everything to keep buying more and more votes from the people totally dependent on them already for everyting.

https://rumble.com/v4lju75-detransitioner-to-minnesota-legislators-we-are-being-silenced.html

story of a once trans now detransitioned and full of regret, tries to sway braindead minnesota legislators 

against the full treatment to children in turmoil mentally into the prevailing real treatment of 

trans sexual gender mutilation (surgeries). 😡

8 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

https://rumble.com/v4lju75-detransitioner-to-minnesota-legislators-we-are-being-silenced.html

story of a once trans now detransitioned and full of regret, tries to sway braindead minnesota legislators 

against the full treatment to children in turmoil mentally into the prevailing real treatment of 

trans sexual gender mutilation (surgeries). 😡

Such is always the case with the left, they don't really solve problems, they only create new ones.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Jax said:

the unwarranted HATE by those "protesters" is an indication that the left is a hate cult. They seem to be so much the same - HATE by any fake reasons necessary to try to justify themselves - for some unGodly reason, they thrive on hate for hate's sake - something is wrong with them. Some have HATED since ancient times, Biblically.

examples - the kkk, black panthers, manson family, nazis, palestinians/hamas/hezbollah, the American left, isis, taliban, communists in China, Khmer Rouge (Cambodia reference), violent groups in Africa... etc.