THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

12 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh well, I'll admit when I'm wrong.

No enoticon from Baby Steps this time.

You refused to admit you were wrong so you pretended all the times he did this before turning 69 are irrelevant to him being a dirt-bag.  Then came the detour to you asking me if it happened when he was President.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

and they should all be allowed to go out to expensive restaurants and have their bill paid for, and they should get free everything, and they should be allowed to sue all white folks to take their houses and cars and all their money, and they should be allowed to .............

so much bs, no telling where or when it will end.

• Upvote 1

Undecided voters say 'timing' of Trump indictments is 'politically motivated': 'Doesn't seem fair at all'

'It feels like a Big Brother tactic to keep dissenters down,' a former Biden voter said

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

If that last line below and the rest of all this was about Deshaun Watson he'd be a dirt bag even if all allegations were BEFORE he stepped on the field as a Cleveland Brown.  In fact you and Gorka have made it a point to call him that on the football board very recently. I'm sticking with that same precedent you guys set right down to all the years before he won an election against a female. Here's some stuff from Wiki:

In a 1998 interview with Chris Matthews, two years before his 2000 presidential campaign, Trump said that his history with women could prove to be an issue in the event of a future presidential campaign, saying "Can you imagine how controversial I'd be?...You think about (Bill Clinton) with the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?"[165]

A 2002 article in New York magazine quoted Trump talking about Jeffrey Epstein: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."[166] In 2008 Epstein pleaded guilty to charges involving child prostitution. In 2019 he was charged with child sex trafficking; he died in his cell before facing trial.[167]

CNN posted a video in 2016 describing various sexually suggestive comments that Trump has made publicly about his daughter Ivanka.[168]

Trump's top strategist, Steve Bannon, said that Trump lawyer "Marc Kasowitz 'took care' of 100 women during the [2016] presidential campaign".[169]

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

If that last line below and the rest of all this was about Deshaun Watson he'd be a dirt bag even if all allegations were BEFORE he stepped on the field as a Cleveland Brown.  In fact you and Gorka have made it a point to call him that on the football board very recently. I'm sticking with that same precedent you guys set right down to all the years before he won an election against a female. Here's some stuff from Wiki:

In a 1998 interview with Chris Matthews, two years before his 2000 presidential campaign, Trump said that his history with women could prove to be an issue in the event of a future presidential campaign, saying "Can you imagine how controversial I'd be?...You think about (Bill Clinton) with the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?"[165]

A 2002 article in New York magazine quoted Trump talking about Jeffrey Epstein: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."[166] In 2008 Epstein pleaded guilty to charges involving child prostitution. In 2019 he was charged with child sex trafficking; he died in his cell before facing trial.[167]

CNN posted a video in 2016 describing various sexually suggestive comments that Trump has made publicly about his daughter Ivanka.[168]

Trump's top strategist, Steve Bannon, said that Trump lawyer "Marc Kasowitz 'took care' of 100 women during the [2016] presidential campaign".[169]

I only see a lot of nothing.

'98 interview is absolute nothing

Epstein has already been cleared with Trump. That's nothing.

CNN is talking way out of context.

A hundred women and nothing more came out? More nothing.

Now I'm not picking on Watson here, but you're talking about 2 different things. Most women hover around Trump for money and his status. It would seem if there was any cover up it had to do with his marriage and going into politics. I'm not sure what we're talking about when it comes to him and women however as you haven't really specified anything. Watson on the other hand hired women for a specific job, lured them in and took advantage of them. As I understand it. Watson could have just went out to the clubs to find willing women so why did he fell the need for this approach? However, I don't know the truth behind Watson either. I'm not defending either person here, sex abuse is despicable no matter who you are, you just never really know the whole truth unless they had solid evidence. I didn't pay attention in the Watson case and the media would have buried Trump long ago if they had anything.

Still, you labeled him for sexual misconduct for 50 years. What do you mean exactly and what are all the cases stemming back that far? Or are you just talking bullshit?

3 hours ago, Jax said:

I only see a lot of nothing.

'98 interview is absolute nothing

Epstein has already been cleared with Trump. That's nothing.

CNN is talking way out of context.

A hundred women and nothing more came out? More nothing.

Now I'm not picking on Watson here, but you're talking about 2 different things. Most women hover around Trump for money and his status. It would seem if there was any cover up it had to do with his marriage and going into politics. I'm not sure what we're talking about when it comes to him and women however as you haven't really specified anything. Watson on the other hand hired women for a specific job, lured them in and took advantage of them. As I understand it. Watson could have just went out to the clubs to find willing women so why did he fell the need for this approach? However, I don't know the truth behind Watson either. I'm not defending either person here, sex abuse is despicable no matter who you are, you just never really know the whole truth unless they had solid evidence. I didn't pay attention in the Watson case and the media would have buried Trump long ago if they had anything.

Still, you labeled him for sexual misconduct for 50 years. What do you mean exactly and what are all the cases stemming back that far? Or are you just talking bullshit?

Fair enough Jax.  I was just using his age and he's had his 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s. You're right - some of that is not fair on my part.  NOBODY knows the truth behind either guy.  I'm here because a couple guys on this board kept coming over to the football board - knowing Steve has forbidden us to talk politics on the football board bringing up Watson is a dirt bag for all of the allegations he got himself into. Cal has been baiting it for a while. I came here to remind them Trump's been a dirt bag to the ladies for a lot longer than just part of his 20s (like Watson's 4 years).  

I don't want to be here doing this any more than you guys want me to.  You're witnessing what this crap is like right?  My being here was a response.  In a perfect world, golden rule would work extremely well.  I'll stop all this at my end.  

On 4/10/2024 at 2:37 PM, Flugel said:

You refused to admit you were wrong so you pretended all the times he did this before turning 69 are irrelevant to him being a dirt-bag.  Then came the detour to you asking me if it happened when he was President.

What? I don't like to have to read a post more than once to be able to understand what the fuck you just typed. Type in English.

I never was wrong.

I never said he wasn't a dirtbag.

I don't care if he was a dirtbag.

It had no bearing on his job as president, nor will it if he should become president.

Do I make myself clear?

On 4/10/2024 at 12:57 PM, Flugel said:

Staying consistent with your thought has Watson had the allegations since he's been a Brown?  Don't change the subject because it got inconvenient.  I came here to tell you that's hypocritical to adore one guy with with a lot of these allegations in his past but call another one a dirt bag.  

The Kinder Gentler Flugel has to go back to work now.

Oh geez...you drew a parallel but for some reason not in its entirety you dimwit.

Many fans acknowledge Watson is a dirtbag but he gets a pass in hopes that he is the one to take the Browns to the promised land. I just happen to think he also sucks as a QB. 

I won't deny Trumps was dirtbag when he was a Democrat.

And I don't adore him. As you may adore Watson.

Your constant accusations are getting old, but you must make them because it makes you feel smart.

It's stupid to compare watson, a sleazebag, with Trump.

You have to pick between two choices.

The fools who won't complain about biden being a dirtbag hate Trump for being a dirtbag?

just how does that work?

You can pick many choices to have a qb as the face of your franchise.

Draft. Free agency. All sorts of options.

Between biden and Trump - Trump was a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT and biden has had one war break out, another one in the Middle East goint to break out, and China is on a rampage to take Taiwan.

China will use, intentionally, iran attacking us and Israel as a diversion while they go after Taiwan.

Pres Trump - the only option is to elect him again, or America falls into despair and tyranny.

Throwing the asinine, gigantic  twatson trade into the mix hurt the Browns in the short and long run. 

Comparing the two is worse than stupid.

But liberals keep trying to brink politics over to the Browns forum, and they try to bring the Browns over to this one.

just say NO.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Oh geez...you drew a parallel but for some reason not in its entirety you dimwit.

Many fans acknowledge Watson is a dirtbag but he gets a pass in hopes that he is the one to take the Browns to the promised land. I just happen to think he also sucks as a QB. 

I won't deny Trumps was dirtbag when he was a Democrat.

And I don't adore him. As you may adore Watson.

Your constant accusations are getting old, but you must make them because it makes you feel smart.

And yet, you missed me.  Look at all the attention you wanted me to have.  3 posts!  😁

On 4/10/2024 at 2:37 PM, Flugel said:

Hi Tom...  Gee, you came over to the cesspool because of the Watson crap on the other board?  Call me not surprised. Just decided to drop by for a minute.  I checked, my last post was February 26th.  If you wonder why I'm pretty much DONE with this board, just look around. Honestly, I don't miss it at all anymore. I'm damn tired of the persona attacks and insults. The kiddies really need to grow f**ck up- and of course, they never will- unless someone by the name of Steve tells them to- and he's not going to do that.  If The Browns Board folded tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear. MY POV, It's outlived it's usefulness. This board has been destroyed by letting  whackos run amok with zero consequences. Doesn't have to be this way- plenty of YouTube political forums where their Moderators don't tolerate this bullshit. It rapidly gets deleted. 

So the Romper Room bullshit and a specific nut job migrated over to the Browns forum. ? (never left really) 

I'll give you a call sometime soon Tom, good luck.  

On 4/12/2024 at 1:06 PM, FY56 said:

IMG_0242.jpeg.d7bff02f76a53e2dd7b9028be09c86b0.jpeg

Same old crap huh Gorka?  Yeah, all those Grand Juries were out to get poor old Dementia Donnie- and BTW, his dementia is getting  more and more obvious by the month.  

Sexual predator, tax cheat, insurrectionist, stolen classified documents- yeah it's all Uncle Same out the "get" him. maybe if he didn't do any of that crap, there wouldn't be any need for the Government to go after him... Ever consider that?  The first of many trials begins tomorrow- I'll whip up a big batch of popcorn for the occasion. It's easily going to top the OJ trial in press coverage. Can't wait until Stormy tell tells world in detail about Trumpie's tiny mushroom.  🤣

Enjoy your alternate reality FY- I really don't need to waste my time reviewing the crap that gets spewed here anymore. Got better things to do with my life. May as well rename this forum QAnon Commentary.