THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Yeah, you're all voting for a lifetime liberal unless you want to subtract him being a huge liberal in his 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s (up to 68 or 69). If you can't beat them since 2005 - you're joining them.  Got it.   That was quite a dynasty over the weaker party. 

You never heard the saying that if you're not a liberal at the age of 21 you've got no heart, but if you're not a Conservative by the age of 30 you've got no brain?

I don't have any hope of you being a late bloomer.

We are all aware that Trump was a liberal demonrat, which happened to be when was accused of sexual misconduct. It's what democrats do.

You never answered my question...was Trump ever accused of sexual misconduct while in office?

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Yeah, you're all voting for a lifetime liberal unless you want to subtract him being a huge liberal in his 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s (up to 68 or 69). If you can't beat them since 2005 - you're joining them.  Got it.   That was quite a dynasty over the weaker party. 

Well he did a great job last time, so I guess so!!

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

You never answered my question...was Trump ever accused of sexual misconduct while in office?

Not so fast. Look at you trying to get out of this.  🤣 Damage was already done from age 20 through 68 as a sample size of 5 decades of sexual harassment/misconduct allegations.  Trump was also convicted of sexual harassment and misconduct in court and what he owes has been well covered in the news.  Here is his unfiltered mouth below describing what he was able to do/get away with as a celeb; but he is WHITE and a Republican today so guess who gets the benefit of the doubt from you and Cal?

In conclusion, Watson isn't the only dirt bag with Sexual harassment and misconduct allegations in this comparison with Trump.  When you start counting inconvenient truth from beginning to end - you won't be so angry and disappointed all the time when people have to straighten you out with it.  My time here is done.  My once every 1-2 years visit to this board has run it's course.  As you were... 

So what you got so far is a guy talking like a guy?

It's true too, bimbos throw themselves at celebrities all the time.

Where's all your proof to back up your statement of 50 years of sexual 'misconducts' as you call it?

Should be a mountain of material you can dig up for 50 years worth right?

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

So what you got so far is a guy talking like a guy?

It's true too, bimbos throw themselves at celebrities all the time.

Where's all your proof to back up your statement of 50 years of sexual 'misconducts' as you call it?

Should be a mountain of material you can dig up for 50 years worth right?

Let's baby step here.  One of those guys was about to be running for President in 2016. The absolute carelessness of what he said to a guy he just met that was asking him questions and taping him without his knowledge strikes you as what's the big deal?  Females heard this right?  What percent of the vote do you suppose they make up?  

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Not so fast. Look at you trying to get out of this.  🤣 Damage was already done from age 20 through 68 as a sample size of 5 decades of sexual harassment/misconduct allegations.  Trump was also convicted of sexual harassment and misconduct in court and what he owes has been well covered in the news.  Here is his unfiltered mouth below describing what he was able to do/get away with as a celeb; but he is WHITE and a Republican today so guess who gets the benefit of the doubt from you and Cal?

In conclusion, Watson isn't the only dirt bag with Sexual harassment and misconduct allegations in this comparison with Trump.  When you start counting inconvenient truth from beginning to end - you won't be so angry and disappointed all the time when people have to straighten you out with it.  My time here is done.  My once every 1-2 years visit to this board has run it's course.  As you were... 

Now I'm trying to get out of this? You arrogant liberals think you've got people pegged, so smart you are.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what Trump did as a private citizen, as if wealthy business owners never cheat or have affairs.

We're not electing him to be a holy man, we're electing him to run a country.

Your heroes Biden and Clinton engaged in sexual promiscuity, harassment and rape as public servants, on my time, on your time. Just remember that.

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

Biden with girl

Screenshot/ Wochit Politics

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Let's baby step here.  One of those guys was about to be running for President in 2016. The absolute carelessness of what he said to a guy he just met that was asking him questions and taping him without his knowledge strikes you as what's the big deal?  Females heard this right?  What percent of the vote do you suppose they make up?  

Yeah whats the big deal?

It's a big deal to you because it gives you reason to hate the guy. Reasons you never had.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Now I'm trying to get out of this? You arrogant liberals think you've got people pegged, so smart you are.

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what Trump did as a private citizen, as if wealthy business owners never cheat or have affairs.

We're not electing him to be a holy man, we're electing him to run a country.

Another temper tantrum? Stay on topic Poindexter.  You're a Revenge of the Nerd effort gone sloppy, spastic and wild. 

How many more replies do you need to make to my 1 post above?  Trump was elected last time; and he did so great he lasted only 4 years.  Here's where you get really stupid.  Sure the liberals were a significant part of firing his ass - but the winning difference was all the women your messiah continued to piss off.  The whole truth is always better than just sticking to the convenient parts of it.  

Last but not least, we're not talking about him cheating on his wives - we're talking about allegations of sexual harassment.  You're pulling out every high school debate team trick you ever learned while all your peers were playing sports.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Another temper tantrum? Stay on topic Poindexter.  You're a Revenge of the Nerd effort gone sloppy, spastic and wild. 

How many more replies do you need to make to my 1 post above?  Trump was elected last time; and he did so great he lasted only 4 years.  Here's where you get really stupid.  Sure the liberals were a significant part of firing his ass - but the winning difference was all the women your messiah continued to piss off.  The whole truth is always better than just sticking to the convenient parts of it.  

Last but not least, we're not talking about him cheating on his wives - we're talking about allegations of sexual harassment.  You're pulling out every high school debate team trick you ever learned while all your peers were playing sports.

Your incessant crying is quite hilarious. Maybe go back to your safe space?

Again, I don't give a fuck about trumps sexcapades as a private citizen.

What word don't you understand?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

What sticks out is your big statement about 50 years of sexual harassment. Still no proof.

He won the Presidency during the time this clip came out, I fail to see your point.

You're worried about him saying stupid things to alienate certain voting blocks?

Seemed like you were more worried about him and his misconducts though?

Tell me now, what was better; 4 years of Trump or 4 years of Biden??

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Flugel said:

-the-drudge-report.thumb.jpg.665f8668f527f222daa7c87b6d99887a.jpg

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Your incessant crying is quite hilarious. Maybe go back to your safe space?

Again, I don't give a fuck about trumps sexcapades as a private citizen.

What word don't you understand?

Oh yes you do care about Trump's sexcapades. It gets you all riled up. I can tell by the cyber tough guy cussing. You were giving me 3 replies  every time time I only give you 1. I'm hitting all kinds of nerves or jarring something loose.

Now he's not not a dirt bag if he refrained from sexual harassment during the short span he was in office? 😆 Terrific!  Now that there's no recent news of Watson sexually harassing women since he has been a Cleveland Brown - we'll apply your criteria to him.  You need a black Saint especially while your Messiah is in and out of court.

You've been flying off the handle since we've been talking. Looks like we need to get Nurse Ratched back to your part of the R-WING. You need your meds.  As you were...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Oh yes you do care about Trump's sexcapades. It gets you all riled up. I can tell by the cyber tough guy cussing. You were giving me 3 replies  every time time I only give you 1. I'm hitting all kinds of nerves or jarring something loose.

Now he's not not a dirt bag if he refrained from sexual harassment during the short span he was in office? 😆 Terrific!  Now that there's no recent news of Watson sexually harassing women since he has been a Cleveland Brown - we'll apply your criteria to him.  You need a black Saint especially while your Messiah is in and out of court.

You've been flying off the handle since we've been talking. Looks like we need to get Nurse Ratched back to your part of the R-WING. You need your meds.  As you were...

I stopped reading after the first lie, which incidentally was the first sentence. Hoped someone else patronized you on the rest of that rubbish for your sake.

During Trumps first term, how was his prior sexcapades detrimental to our country? In what way did it adversely affect his job as president?

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2024 at 12:17 AM, Flugel said:

Hey baby steps, where did you go? Back to your safe space?

Fitting that a crybaby begins a post with ' "baby steps."

Thats your subconscious doing that Flugs.

50 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Hey baby steps, where did you go? Back to your safe space?

Fitting that a crybaby begins a post with ' "baby steps."

Thats your subconscious doing that Flugs.

😆 Don't you dare start missing me. At least you're giving me credit for having subconscious brain cells Gorka.  I appreciate your generosity.  I would have done all this on the football board but we've been forbidden to talk politics on it; and rightfully so...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

😆 Don't you dare start missing me. At least you're giving me credit for having subconscious brain cells Gorka.  I appreciate your generosity.  I would have done all this on the football board but we've been forbidden to talk politics on it; and rightfully so...

Don't be a stranger, love nothing more than rubbing another liberals nose in his own shit.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Thats right Baby Steps, once again the safe bet is to go with the emoticon when you have no comeback or any answer to a question that has been posed to you. What a pussy.

Wait, here it comes again 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...................

17 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Don't be a stranger, love nothing more than rubbing another liberals nose in his own shit.

Okay I used to coach Dumbbells so I'd be happy to do that again for you.  "That's your nose you just rubbed in my shit. Will you stop rolling in it?"

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Thats right Baby Steps, once again the safe bet is to go with the emoticon when you have no comeback or any answer to a question that has been posed to you. What a pussy.

Wait, here it comes again 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...................

Oh well, I'll admit when I'm wrong.

No enoticon from Baby Steps this time.

9 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Okay I used to coach Dumbbells so I'd be happy to do that again for you.  "That's your nose you just rubbed in my shit. Will you stop rolling in it?"

Oh my! Your wit is staggering!

So, during Trumps first term, how was his prior sexcapades detrimental to our country? In what way did it adversely affect his job as president?

No emoticon there Baby Steps.

I gotta run now, and when I come back your answer should be..."it had no effect".

End of story.

18 hours ago, FY56 said:

LOl...I see Flugs little cheerleader Neo pops in to show Flugs some love!

The 100% emotionally-based haters flock together - they FEEL there is more defense in numbers. But they spew the same nonsense chirping every time like they have inferiority complexes: "LOOK AT ME, IMA haha   hater!"

There is never any legit reasoning behind their...."feelings".

We had it so great when Pres Trump was president.

https://redstate.com/joesquire/2024/04/10/breaking-inflation-higher-than-expected-as-consumer-price-index-rose-35-percent-in-march-n2172549

BREAKING: Inflation Higher Than Expected As Consumer Price Index Rises 3.5 Percent in March

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh my! Your wit is staggering!

So, during Trumps first term, how was his prior sexcapades detrimental to our country? In what way did it adversely affect his job as president?

No emoticon there Baby Steps.

I gotta run now, and when I come back your answer should be..."it had no effect".

End of story.

Staying consistent with your thought has Watson had the allegations since he's been a Brown?  Don't change the subject because it got inconvenient.  I came here to tell you that's hypocritical to adore one guy with with a lot of these allegations in his past but call another one a dirt bag.  

The Kinder Gentler Flugel has to go back to work now.