THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Jax said:

YES ! We watched that one ! Angel whatserface seems to be the dennis rodman of college women's basketball. A few others tried to bully Iowa, sending them to the floor, but Caitlin Clark just kept hitting 3 pointers - she had 41 points !!!!

I didn't know lsu skipped the National Anthem.

They deserved to LOSE. I LOVE the crowd cheered against them.

It's STILL AMERICA folks.

• Upvote 2

btw, the LSU coach seemed to be bipolar or something.

seems she also lied about her team leaving before the National Anthem.

She said it was by accident.....

except they do it every time.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/lsu-coach-explains-why-team-skipped-national-anthem-but-doesnt-sound-like-people-are-buying-it-n2172198

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, the LSU coach seemed to be bipolar or something.

seems she also lied about her team leaving before the National Anthem.

She said it was by accident.....

except they do it every time.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/lsu-coach-explains-why-team-skipped-national-anthem-but-doesnt-sound-like-people-are-buying-it-n2172198

Negroes ruin everything.. There .. I spoke the truth... Sue me!

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

Now that isn't fair. Megan Rapinisaho is white with pink hair.

She looks like she could identify as obaMao's son.....image.jpeg.05d08ca6089f727bf9360328ba6add73.jpeg

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Now that isn't fair. Megan Rapinisaho is white with pink hair.

She looks like she could identify as obaMao's son.....image.jpeg.05d08ca6089f727bf9360328ba6add73.jpeg

She may as well be a negro too... 😂

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

My neighbor a Biden voter decided he would grow his own pot...

May be an image of seedlings

lol, but don't give woody any ideas...

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

sheeples in seattle  🤡 for its pronoun

Don't doubt it for minute.

Lived ~30mi outside Seattle for years.

Remember CHAD ?

Freakin' insane - most big cities are, especially Blue run cities.

Seattle / Tacoma ruined the entire State of Washington.

Beautiful Country, but the Politicians make it unlivable - they're outlawing Natural Gas for God's sake.

Whole West Coast has been conquered by Liberal / Communists - totally sad. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Don't doubt it for minute.

Lived ~30mi outside Seattle for years.

Remember CHAD ?

Freakin' insane - most big cities are, especially Blue run cities.

Seattle / Tacoma ruined the entire State of Washington.

Beautiful Country, but the Politicians make it unlivable - they're outlawing Natural Gas for God's sake.

Whole West Coast has been conquered by Liberal / Communists - totally sad. 

my sister lives in Puyallup- and yes SeaTac is whacked like Minneapolis/StPaul

Posting because my son is still in high school wrestling.

I warn him though, while it's great one on one, it won't work so great against more then one. Though I've managed 2 on one wrestling/fighting a few times. Back when you didn't kick each other in the face once you were down of course.

Well ok, unless you were outnumbered 12 to 3 and they were beating the crap out of your friend who was already down, then it was ok to run up and punt someones head.

7 minutes ago, Jax said:

Posting because my son is still in high school wrestling.

I warn him though, while it's great one on one, it won't work so great against more then one. Though I've managed 2 on one wrestling/fighting a few times. Back when you didn't kick each other in the face once you were down of course.

Well ok, unless you were outnumbered 12 to 3 and they were beating the crap out of your friend who was already down, then it was ok to run up and punt someones head.

St. Edwards is King of wrestling now in Ohio.  

On 4/2/2024 at 6:46 PM, nickers said:

Well I will say this, and I don't care if I'm called a racist.

Among voters the black demographic is the stupidest.

With whites you have a hypothetical 50/50 Republican/Demonrat.

With blacks 93%+ vote demonrat. They all can't be stupid, can they?

Why yes, yes they can.

10665758_10152806879395520_2789053525254086187_n.jpg.62a2624025be3badafe9a5870f45ca04.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Well I will say this, and I don't care if I'm called a racist.

Among voters the black demographic is the stupidest.

With whites you have a hypothetical 50/50 Republican/Demonrat.

With blacks 93%+ vote demonrat. They all can't be stupid, can they?

Why yes, yes they can.

10665758_10152806879395520_2789053525254086187_n.jpg.62a2624025be3badafe9a5870f45ca04.jpg

Phew!  You've found your excuse for 8 years of going O for Obama.  Not to worry - a lifetime Democrat ended up saving the Republican party; and why was this possible?  There wasn't 1 Republican in that entire party strong enough to even take on Mrs Clinton?  Prove me wrong here.... 

Unfortunately, it only took 4 years after Trump guaranteed Mexico would pay for this border wall he would have built for America to fire him for a guy with Sundowners.  Uh-oh, this very fragile man most of America chose was Obama's VP. That means the Republican party is actually 0-3 against men and 1-0 against the only woman in the last 4 elections covering 16 years. Even worse, that O for 3 is vrs the Biden/Obama tandem and you're STILL not demanding better from the Republican party.  I see why you're always angry.  Penis envy is probably pretty common among little fellers like you.  If Tom Thumb had a bigger stinger than me, I'd probably be just as angry as you.  I think there's a lot of little Keebler Elves like you in cyberspace pretending they're big bad tough guys in a place where they have the comfort of knowing nobody can see their physiques. 

How corrupt can they get? it gets worse over time - they are getting desperate, folks - WH held meeting with hunter's legal team.

Imagine the uproar if that was a rep pres and a dirtbag druggie sick sob son.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/06/hunter-biden-meet-at-white-house-n2172417

WH Held Meeting With Hunter Biden's Legal Team Two Days Before He Skipped Out on Subpoena

"

his son was going to say today. Was the President involved in drafting it, discussing it? Did he offer advice?"

KJP: "I don't have anything else to add. He was familiar. I don't have anything else to add." pic.twitter.com/zm1VK8z6lo

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) December 13, 2023

That raised questions about whether Joe Biden had been involved in his son blowing off the subpoena. If there were, that could be a potential obstruction, when they want to ask Hunter about questions pertaining to an investigation of Joe Biden. Then as George Washington law professor Jonathan Turley noted, that could raise questions about misuse of staff, if the WH ran them out there to potentially cover Biden's actions. 

"

and then there is greta, the little girl fat big mouth who can't ever shut up, who was detained for blocking roads at the Hague.....

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/04/06/doom-pixie-greta-thunberg-detained-for-blocking-roads-at-the-hague-n2172411

Doom Pixie Greta Thunberg Detained for Blocking Roads at the Hague

"

Climate activist Greta Thunberg has been detained by police in the Netherlands.

The 21-year-old was among dozens of people held after protesters partially blocked a road in The Hague.

After she was released, Ms Thunberg quickly rejoined a small group of demonstrators who were blocking a different road leading to a railway station.

There, she was detained a second time and driven off in a police van.

It is unknown whether the police van was operated by men in white jackets wielding big butterfly nets, which seems unlikely, but that would have been appropriate as well as entertaining.

Miss Thunberg, known in some circles (chiefly here at RedState) by the nom du guerre Pippi Longschpeiling, has a long history of annoying people with her protestations."